Toro Rosso 0 0%
Super Aguri 0 0%
Williams 1 2.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 2nd October 2006, 13:22   #1201
BHPian

good race... rain does make things very interesting!

Alonso.. should learn to shut-up. He drives well, but looses all that respect by rattling unnecessary stuff! In McLaren they'll punish him... (remember how Monty mellowed down in McLaren?)

Kimi... oh! God, what can you say!!! That guy has all the bad luck in the world! Someone should check if his stars are correct (get his horoscope checked by an astrologer or something)
If hez got some bad luck, I'll pray that he carries it with him to Ferrari and blow up the cars there!

Oh! btw, I read somewhere in this thread that Renault are bad-sport coz they asked Fisi to move... c'mon yes that was required... It means the championship. Unlike what happened in A1, there was no real need for Rubens to move coz Ferrari had nothing much to loose! We should see when the team-orders were used!
Old 2nd October 2006, 23:33   #1202
BHPian

schumi all the way!!!!
Old 3rd October 2006, 02:52   #1203
BHPian

Location: Windsor, Canada... But still a Bombay-Boy at heart !!!

Suzuka is Ferrari territory and I daresay that Schumacher will want to win here once again before he retires. Expect Kimi though to try and spoil his party. As for Alonso, the kid will have to put his heart out to win this race, something which he may have a difficulty with, since he gets frustrated easily.

1. Schumacher
2. Kimi
3. Alonso or Button or Kubica

Meanwhile... 2007 driver line-ups announced for Super Aguri. Sato is retained and Anthony Davidson gets his racing seat back.

Last edited by ranjan united : 3rd October 2006 at 02:54.
Old 3rd October 2006, 02:54   #1204
BHPian

schumi will take the spot this time.He will retire as a champion !
Old 3rd October 2006, 10:47   #1205
BHPian

the arrogance of renault & CRY BABYwas duly replied by the "poor old schumacher"

great champions are not who are fast (BMW wud have been world champions a couple of years back when they had the fastest machinery) but who gauge the conditions fast. MS played the waiting game & proved once again he might not be the fastest but he surely is a winner. slow & steady wins the race

PS there is a proverd by some1 in F1 i dont recall but it goes on to say "the best driver is the one who completes the race in P1 in the maximum time" something like this.

Last edited by naveendhyani : 3rd October 2006 at 10:52.
Old 3rd October 2006, 11:02   #1206
Senior - BHPian

What a race !
MS drove fantastic..aided no doubt to a small extent by Alonso's team's goofup during the pit stop. But look at the way Alonso drove in the latter stages absolutely FASSSt. I know MS had an unbeatable lead but still the wat Fonsi charged was amazing. And Kimi - the unlucky one ......
Old 3rd October 2006, 11:03   #1207
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by madhav
Alonso.. should learn to shut-up. He drives well, but looses all that respect by rattling unnecessary stuff!
Yeah, the Spanish Fly should definitely shed some of his arrogance....when you look at him, he always seems puffed up and most of that must be his ego .....come to think of it, I find certain similar traits in him & Massa, which is why I like neither......did you see Massa's stupidity by the way? What did he achieve; not for the first time did he show that he cannot keep a cool head over a period of time
Old 3rd October 2006, 11:21   #1208
F50
Senior - BHPian

Alonso says Schumi is not a sportsman and watever watever .... but down the years he will be remembered for his unsportsmanlike behaviour.
Whatever happens blame it to others. I hope the bad run of Mclaren continues when he goes there. Each race DNF that should keep him quite for sometime.
Old 3rd October 2006, 11:43   #1209
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by F50
Each race DNF that should keep him quite for sometime.
I think he should be sent back to Minardi to remind him of where he came from once again. Ego is when you forget the route you took on the way up - remember all the people you pissed-off during your climb up because you'll meet them again on your way down.

He's a good driver. Hopefully will mature with age. Else he'll be history soon.
Old 3rd October 2006, 12:51   #1210
BHPian

schumi all the way with massa if he gets a good qualifying. gets distracted easily if he has to overtake.

though i m not against alonso but his CRY BABY nature makes me want him to bow out of the championship. amazing what one driver's championship can make u & i thought JV was too much.
Old 3rd October 2006, 14:58   #1211
BHPian

Who can it be other than Schumi to win at Suzuka!!! He LOOOVES sushi!
So here's my prediction
1. MS
2. kimi (Mclaren PLEASE let him complete a race...)
3. Massa
Fonsi: During the first pit stop, he got out of his car, ran to the pit wall, and threw his helmet on flavio's face....
Reason: The bloody helmet was 1.24% heavier than usual and as a result, his tyres were getting worn out very rapidly!!!!!
Old 3rd October 2006, 15:29   #1212
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeroid
Else he'll be history soon.
no you cannot say that,its Villenuve's pet line.
Old 3rd October 2006, 15:55   #1213
BHPian

Was Fisi really slow in the last stint in the dry weather tyres or is some kind of team order that allowed Fonsi take the second place????
Old 3rd October 2006, 16:25   #1214
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ess_a
Fonsi: During the first pit stop, he got out of his car, ran to the pit wall, and threw his helmet on flavio's face....
Reason: The bloody helmet was 1.24% heavier than usual and as a result, his tyres were getting worn out very rapidly!!!!!
beautiful .
Old 3rd October 2006, 17:21   #1215
F50
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosikrishna
Was Fisi really slow in the last stint in the dry weather tyres or is some kind of team order that allowed Fonsi take the second place????
No he wasnt slow but driving slow so that Fonsi can catch up. This thing is told before that in such scenario slow down and let him pass because if this is on radio the Flavio is gone. So pretty much understood thing by Fisi. Thats why I feel sad for him.
Now 'The Blame Game' of Alonso continues. He is saying Renault purposely goofed up his pit stop etc etc. They dont want he should carry no.1 to other team. I think what Renault should do in remaining races, if similar scene arises they should radio Fisi and say onething only ......... "Push Push Push"

BTW, did anyone see the blocking done to Michael by both Renaults when Fisi-Schumi caught Alonso? I think it went on for like 2.5 laps
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks