Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Long-Term Ownership Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th March 2008, 01:38   #106

Superb review about the car. I read the whole thread in a single stretch. AWESOME. I have planned to take LOGAN 1.4 GLX. It costs 4.94L on road in Chennai. I was in a shock to hear from showrooms here in Chennai that, the company is planning to increase the rate of the car by 15k. This had nothing to do with the budget. I even enquired about some discounts, but it was a blank "NO". Do they give discounts for Logan in Chennai?
Old 5th March 2008, 11:39   #107
Senior - BHPian

What size is the MY-01?
Old 5th March 2008, 18:12   #108

Got a new Logan 1.6 GLS

Logan lovers there,
I got the delivery of my new Logan 1.6 GLS on February 18, at Bangalore. The OTR price was about 6.12 Lakhs, including some accessories, which dont work nicely(rather stopped working).

Have done close to 1300 Kms, at an average FE of about 11KM. Will not be doing a review as most of it is already present here. Going for a 1000 Km road trip to south of the country, so will update a report later.

Take care! Happy driving!
Old 5th March 2008, 18:18   #109
Senior - BHPian

Congrats car-ma-car for your new ride

Quote:
including some accessories, which dont work nicely(rather stopped working).
Care to elaborate on this ?
Old 6th March 2008, 01:01   #110
Senior - BHPian

Re:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzylogic View Post
Superb review about the car. I read the whole thread in a single stretch. AWESOME. I have planned to take LOGAN 1.4 GLX. It costs 4.94L on road in Chennai. I was in a shock to hear from showrooms here in Chennai that, the company is planning to increase the rate of the car by 15k. This had nothing to do with the budget. I even enquired about some discounts, but it was a blank "NO". Do they give discounts for Logan in Chennai?
Thanks man!

No clue about Chennai, bro! But here they are giving discounts + corporate discounts.
Old 6th March 2008, 01:02   #111
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpzen View Post
What size is the MY-01?
Hi Prajesh,
Its the same stock size i.e. 185/70/R14
Old 6th March 2008, 01:07   #112
BHPian

What are the Prices for LOGAN Post budget friend? they were planning to reduce 30k what happened to it? Any discounts on it.
Old 6th March 2008, 01:55   #113
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sameer551 View Post
What are the Prices for LOGAN Post budget friend? they were planning to reduce 30k what happened to it? Any discounts on it.
You can check the price on their website: (Mahindra Renault Logan) Welcome to Logan

Ex-Showroom Delhi:
1.4 GL 389009
1.4 GLE 449337
1.4 GLX 502193 (this variant was around 4.5 during the Hurrah price offer.. so I suppose the factory discount offer is over now)
1.6 GLX 600264
1.6 GLS 389009
1.5 DLE 449337
1.5 DLX 502193
1.5 DLS 600264

You'll have to check with the dealer for the dealer discounts and corporate discounts.
Old 14th April 2008, 10:45   #114
BHPian

Hi Guys,
I am from Noida and have booked a Logan 1.6 GLS model with the Koncept Automobiles. I previously had a Santro Xing and after test driving Aveo 1.4, Fiesta 1.4 and Logan 1.6;I decided that my next car is going to be the wide body Logan.
It will be costing me 5,56,500 on road. The dealer will be giving me mud flaps and floor mats for free. Do I need to push for some more freebies like steering cover, gear lock etc? Can any Logan owner from Noida give any suggestions on this?
Old 14th April 2008, 11:18   #115
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sush View Post
Hi Guys,
I am from Noida and have booked a Logan 1.6 GLS model with the Koncept Automobiles. I previously had a Santro Xing and after test driving Aveo 1.4, Fiesta 1.4 and Logan 1.6;I decided that my next car is going to be the wide body Logan.
It will be costing me 5,56,500 on road. The dealer will be giving me mud flaps and floor mats for free. Do I need to push for some more freebies like steering cover, gear lock etc? Can any Logan owner from Noida give any suggestions on this?
They give Mud Flap, Floor Mats and Suncontrol done in Chennai. Hope It applies every where.
Old 16th April 2008, 23:55   #116
BHPian

You may push for Teflon coating, spoiler as well. Mudflaps and floor mats cost is just 800 only. Target to get around Rs. 4000's free stuff.
Old 17th April 2008, 10:50   #117
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezee View Post
You may push for Teflon coating, spoiler as well. Mudflaps and floor mats cost is just 800 only. Target to get around Rs. 4000's free stuff.
Ezee, did you get that for yours?
I demanded for Teflon Coat. They were a bit fuzzy and I left it. May be, I should have pressed hard it looks.
Old 19th April 2008, 01:48   #118

Happy Anniversary To All Logan Lovers out there....

I have booked my Logan 1.4GLX, and expecting delevery this coming Wednesday. I booked the vehicle at MPL Mototrs, Chennai. It costed 5.13L on road. Never had an idea of getting this car. I had plans of going for a Fusion or a Indigo. Thanks to Ashutoshb for the review about the car. I diverted my attention towards this car and finally decided to get one for myself. I took my parents along with my brother one fine day to the showroom to show them how the car looked and they were pretty impressed by the looks. After they were impressed by the looks, I decided to take them for a TD. For my surprise the showroom had the same version of the vehicle for the TD as well. They seated at the rear seat I took control of the car. My dad loved the space and mom loved the AC that blew air with all its maximum power. My brother was happy as this is our first car and he is excitedly waiting to get his hands on our new car. To tell about the showroom, they had a decesent number of stock of each version in their godown. The Sr. Sales Consultant (Mr. Muthu Krishnan.S) was really Courteous enough to show us every detailed specification of the car. He nearly spend an hour in explaning the benefits as well as the technical specification of the car to my parents. He never knew that we have decided to book the car the same. Only after the TD we informed him that we have decided to book the car. Another feather to his hat. After the paper works and all the chatting with the consultant we left the showroom with a joyfull heart. Thanks to the consultant who made my work easy by explaning things to my parents in a well honest and decent manner. Waiting for WEDNESDAY. I understand that I have written a long post, but I know you guys will understand the excitment I would have.

Last edited by Rehaan : 19th April 2008 at 02:06. Reason: Post edited. Please read the Announcements section, especially the Team-BHP rules before continuing.
Old 19th April 2008, 10:01   #119
BHPian

Congrates Fuzzy Logic,

You would love it more as you use it. It is a real VFM buy! What freebees you got?
Old 19th April 2008, 10:03   #120
BHPian

LOGAN really sells by performance and user reviews and not by big ads. I see the sales growing steady.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks