Team-BHP > What Car? > Luxury, Imports & Niche
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th August 2008, 03:18   #106
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sujithnk View Post
Is Q7 between 4-50 L . I thought it was much expensive.

It starts at 60L+
the Q7 starts at 65 lacs and goes upwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by indra_slk View Post
so what is base price of ML 320CDI? The one you getting?What are the options you have chosen?
i dont know the base of the ML 320 cdi. i guess it should be 60lacs. like i said i did not want to wait for months and fortunately mercedes had two extra cars that just came in. these have the sports package, 19" wheels, airomatic suspension. one of them has the xenon headlight and the foot board. without xenon and foot board it was costing 66lacs and with costs 78lacs. i am mostly taking the one with xenons as the other car was given away today. by the way the cars are drive by wire and 7g gearbox. i am saving almost 10lacs by registering it in Silvasa.

i would suggest you go to the dealers have a look understand what you want and then decide. practicaly the ML would suit you best as mercedes has a strong dealer network and service centres. this was one of my criterias before choosing the car.
Old 27th August 2008, 14:27   #107
BHPian

in goa we dont have bmw,audi and mercedes showrooms.The mercedes service centre here is horrible.It looks as if it is owned by a very very poor mechanic.We have BMW and Audi dealers but they only get cars on order and the audi we got to test was from Pune. Speedy our reg taxes are not much very little.
Old 27th August 2008, 22:08   #108
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
in goa we dont have bmw,audi and mercedes showrooms.The mercedes service centre here is horrible.It looks as if it is owned by a very very poor mechanic.We have BMW and Audi dealers but they only get cars on order and the audi we got to test was from Pune. Speedy our reg taxes are not much very little.
ok, i did not know that mercedes workshop there was poor. most of the car dealerships now bring cars on order and some call for additional units in selling colours as stock. this makes it faster. BMW and Mercedes i know do this.
if the tax is not much in Goa then it would be in your budget. i would advice you to go through the sites and evaluate all the cars you have short listed. speak to the dealers and see what comes standard and what are the extra options and then choose. the cars provided here are different option wise to the cars sold abroad.
Old 28th August 2008, 14:09   #109
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
in goa we dont have bmw,audi and mercedes showrooms.The mercedes service centre here is horrible.
What a coincidence, I just passed by it coupla days back, and was shocked to see 2 E-Class' being repaired on the road. Outside the workshop. I wanted to go back and take pictures, but the family wouldn't let me turn. That practice is definitely not upto Mercedes standards
Old 28th August 2008, 14:18   #110
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
What a coincidence, I just passed by it coupla days back, and was shocked to see 2 E-Class' being repaired on the road. Outside the workshop. I wanted to go back and take pictures, but the family wouldn't let me turn. That practice is definitely not upto Mercedes standards
thats nothing. i went there to buy my e class and can you imagine there was only one guy! he knew nothing about merc. he was just printing price lists for us and there was a s class parked with no security at all! car's door was open!! if you want to see the showroom go to imports in goa and there will be a blue s class and a lexus LX470 with quad exhaust. the surroundings of the pic are in the merc's so called SERVICE STATION.
Old 29th August 2008, 14:14   #111
Senior - BHPian

Indra_slk why dont you take pictures of the Dealership and service centre and send it to Mercedes benz pune. they would surely take action against the owner. it would do you good as well as to many other Mecedes owners.
Old 29th August 2008, 18:15   #112
BHPian

ok ill click a pic once i go there.Oh just ordered the Q7 S-line.
Old 29th August 2008, 18:29   #113
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
ok ill click a pic once i go there.Oh just ordered the Q7 S-line.
Sweeeeeet. Looking forward to the car now Congrats!
Old 29th August 2008, 19:29   #114
Senior - BHPian

Congratulations Indra_slk. so now back to the Q7 from the previous cancellation. what colour and options have you chosen?
Old 30th August 2008, 15:27   #115
BHPian

lava grey. s-line version without sunroof(5lac+).It will have bose system, front and reverse camera.dvd player in front dash.
Old 30th August 2008, 15:40   #116
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
lava grey. s-line version without sunroof(5lac+).It will have bose system, front and reverse camera.dvd player in front dash.
5 LACS for a sunroof ! i thought it would come standard on the S-Line, its like bixenons on the ML is additional 3 lacs. do you really need a DVD player i personally find it a waste. hope it is not like the ones on the BMW. works only when your standing still and not when moving.
Great going and hope you dont change your mind this time. how long a wait for delivery of the car?
Old 30th August 2008, 17:50   #117
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
hope it is not like the ones on the BMW. works only when your standing still and not when moving.
Speedy i still dont get one thing
Can we insert a DVD movie in the front dash where it shows dvd .
I tried it and it says unsupported format
PLZ help
Old 30th August 2008, 19:17   #118
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sujithnk View Post
Speedy i still dont get one thing
Can we insert a DVD movie in the front dash where it shows dvd .
I tried it and it says unsupported format
PLZ help
Its my aunts car Sujithnk, so i have not gone fidling with it. i have to maintain a 10 meter distance from it . what i have heard and made out from Sahil and others is that if it is not an Original DVD it wont read. in the manual they should have what format works. the best person to answer technical questions would be Maverick and then Sahil. PM them incase they are not logged on.
Old 30th August 2008, 20:20   #119
BHPian

S-line doesnt come with sunroof.DVD is standard on s-line.
Old 31st August 2008, 12:19   #120
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
S-line doesnt come with sunroof.DVD is standard on s-line.
the S-line i thought was the top of the line for the Audi Range. this is the one with the bigger wheels and body Kit right? atleast if you go onto Audi website this is what is shown. i thought the sunroof should have been standard.
Anyways when does your car come indra_slk?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks