Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd May 2009, 18:36   #91
BHPian

Oh!!! No wonder my calls are going unanswered. I wanted to get the FFE installed from him tomorrow. Now i guess i need to wait for a month more to get it done.
Or can I just drop at his store and get it done from his mechanic?
Old 5th May 2009, 15:32   #92

Ummm. no actually. He is intermittently accessing email. You can ask him if something is possible while he is away. <Or wait for 2 months >

Quote:
Originally Posted by _abhishek View Post
Oh!!! No wonder my calls are going unanswered. I wanted to get the FFE installed from him tomorrow. Now i guess i need to wait for a month more to get it done.
Or can I just drop at his store and get it done from his mechanic?
Old 5th May 2009, 22:10   #93
BHPian

Guys, I got FFE done for my swift. Got it done at Raj shop itself. When Raj is away Shabber is in charge of the work.
I opted for SS muffler. But i feel that the sound is a bit hard. Will changing it to mild steel make the sound a little more soft?

Will post the video/sound clip soon.
Old 6th May 2009, 11:28   #94
knp
BHPian

@abhishek would you please PM the contact details of Shabber as I would like to get FFE for my santro?
Old 6th May 2009, 12:07   #95
BHPian

Hi can some one tell me what is GI / MS / SS . I think SS is stainless Steel, MS is mild steel . I dont know what GI is ?

Can some one rate on order of better choice for exhaust ( headers/pipes/mufflers)
Old 6th May 2009, 12:28   #96
Senior - BHPian

GI = Galvanized Iron.
Old 6th May 2009, 15:35   #97

Hi zerocritical. Sinc you are in Bangalore you should visit RACE dynamics. Heard they have a whole package for the Swift. Apart from the Petrol/Diesel ECUs all the other upgrades like the FFE, air filter, suspension, etc are from HKS and are Bolt-On.
Old 6th May 2009, 16:41   #98
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torque350 View Post
Hi zerocritical. Sinc you are in Bangalore you should visit RACE dynamics. Heard they have a whole package for the Swift. Apart from the Petrol/Diesel ECUs all the other upgrades like the FFE, air filter, suspension, etc are from HKS and are Bolt-On.
Thanks for the info Torque. But I am selling my car and also my FFE. Pls see classified.
I am planning to go abroad for long term hence selling my car.
Old 14th May 2009, 15:53   #99
1001bhp

Are bolt on end cans available for swift diesel?

Old 22nd May 2009, 12:43   #100
Senior - BHPian

can any one PM me Raj(shabber) contact no.Planning to install FFE for my alto.
Old 22nd May 2009, 20:04   #101
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramsagar View Post
can any one PM me Raj(shabber) contact no.Planning to install FFE for my alto.
Ramsagar, you can call shabbir on 9886234838, it would be better if you go prepared directly to his shop rather than calling, as you would have half chance over the phone.

He normally takes half a day to the headers and the end can.

Get the header in 3*2:1 format, the single pipe needs to be a 2.25 inch dia'. This enables your car to be a best city drive car.

Shabbir is only good at headers, any other modifications he is a big '0' even if you want a 12 inch pipe bent at a 80 degree curvature, he will not be able to do it

Let us know, what happened later..
Old 16th June 2009, 21:33   #102
BHPian

Hello all ,

i currently have free flow headers made by FRK . This thing tends to break as it has started rusting . A small bump somewhere and it starts leaking . (3 and half years old)
.I would like to upgrade to stainless steel ones or something which is going to last for a longer period . Where can i get automech headers in bangalore . Also would like to get a tachometer ( autometer -phantom11) . Where can i source them in bangalore .
Please advise
Old 17th June 2009, 08:21   #103
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAVAN KADAM View Post
Ramsagar, you can call shabbir on 9886234838, it would be better if you go prepared directly to his shop rather than calling, as you would have half chance over the phone.

He normally takes half a day to the headers and the end can.

Get the header in 3*2:1 format, the single pipe needs to be a 2.25 inch dia'. This enables your car to be a best city drive car.

Shabbir is only good at headers, any other modifications he is a big '0' even if you want a 12 inch pipe bent at a 80 degree curvature, he will not be able to do it

Let us know, what happened later..
Thanks pavan.
Hope we need not inform him in advance for the FFE for Alto, so he can directly bolt-on to the machine when we go there.
Wanna see your garage & other restoration vehicle-(especially Beetle).
Old 19th June 2009, 02:32   #104
BHPian

FFE for Zen mpfi (old shape)

Hello guys, I have a Zen mpfi (old shape) and am planning to get complete FFE system for it. Needless to say that is want to be street spec as its a daily-driver around the city. I dont want it sound good (Bassy and racey) and turn heads (Not the Cops thought) along with with tuned to perform at Low and Mid Range RPMs.

I wanted to first know who to trust with this. I know Raj has done a good job as per a lot of you, but how good are bad are the guys at Race Dynamics/HKS etc.

Any specific things i will need to check/ask for with my car when i visit these guys.

And if any Zen owners can give me a rough idea of how much Vitamin-M was consumed by this project ?
Old 19th June 2009, 03:01   #105
BHPian

Sorry for the quick reply and missing the Edit option.

I also wanted to know about Porting and Polishing....

What is it? where is it done? is it done on the headers which is the part of the complete FFE system? If yes then will Raj/Shabbir do this too? Also what are the changes in performance from having a FFE system with headers which are not ported and polished?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks