Team-BHP - Civic with K&N Typhoon Kit. EDIT : Now TURBO-Charged
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Civic with K&N Typhoon Kit. EDIT : Now TURBO-Charged (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/50142-civic-k-n-typhoon-kit-edit-now-turbo-charged-19.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by m4ugr8 (Post 2428293)
All hadware is now installed on the car. Plumbing/Turbo/Manifold/BOV/Intercooler etc etc.

ECU wiring is under process, I am out of the country hence cannot post pictures. By the time I get back I think the car should be on the road. If Mr Speedsport himself can share some pictures nothing like it.

Clutch and Brake pads are also being upgraded to perform with the turbo. All of which are now with Phil for installation.

Manan, I took some pics of the build when I was there a few days back, I have been down with Viral since, I will post them once I go to the office, with your permission ofcourse. :D

One thing I can say that it is just as good or better than the install on my Swift. clap:

Cheers

Here are some pictures of the turbo install on the Civic in progress at the Speedsport Workshop !!

Enjoy !

i wonder what's manan going to do with 2 fast cars ??

this project is really making the my mod KEEDA rise up :D !!

Go Manan.Thats the way.

First The Looks. :D

Now the Performance clap:

Waiting for some more updates.

Good work happening here ;)

I wonder whats happening with the radiator?

Quote:

Originally Posted by cvc2145 (Post 2435045)
Good work happening here ;)

I wonder whats happening with the radiator?

Nothing is happening to the Radiator, just an intercooler sitting in front of it :D Do you find something amiss ? I thought it was perfectly normal, do correct me if I have missed something !

Cheers

I'm pretty sure that the radiator is not there. The thing behind the intercooler is the condensor. I'm really getting curious now if theres a mod being done to it :confused:

Or maybe its removed just for the intake piping?

Quote:

Originally Posted by cvc2145 (Post 2436565)
I'm pretty sure that the radiator is not there. The thing behind the intercooler is the condensor. I'm really getting curious now if theres a mod being done to it :confused:

When I saw the install in progress it was removed for the plumbing bit, I do not think there is any mod being done on the radiator.

Sorry the pics posted are all with the radiator out....let me see if I find the pics with the radiator. Most likely deleted by now though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiragh_bir (Post 2433890)
i wonder what's manan going to do with 2 fast cars ??

this project is really making the my mod KEEDA rise up :D !!

Honda civic is the daily fast drive.

Honda city is the competition spec car.

I guess his moto is "NO TUNE- NO LIFE"

Quote:

Originally Posted by cvc2145 (Post 2436565)

Radiator just removed for the plumbing, no mods to it. Fitted back.

Quote:

Originally Posted by noidaboy (Post 2439990)
Honda civic is the daily fast drive.

Honda city is the competition spec car.

I guess his moto is "NO TUNE- NO LIFE"

Yup, whats a car or life without a bit of "SPICE" in it. ;)

Clutch BOV everything done. Plumbing hardware all complete. ECU Wiring and mapping next step. Work on this should resume once I take the city back from phil.

Update :

Car is almost done. ECU has been wired up. Few final touches are being done on the car. The brake pads finally came in. Shall be putting on new OE rotors and these brake pads. OE rotors to be sourced through speedsport only.

Injectors/ Fuel pump are being cleaned up. Hopefully the car should start on Monday.

C'mon Manan, you did not even acknowledge my hard work on posting all the picture - shitcher :D Theek hai you got the Mintex Pads that I still need to put in but phir bhi !! :uncontrol

When is she getting on the road ? A drag would be in order !!! Errrrr once I have forged internals and 190 bhp !! LOL

Looking forward to the review of on road behaviour of the brute !!

Cheers

the injectors and fuel pump used would be stock or uprated?
which standalone going ?

And will this be fast daily driver or through drag strip car?

After two days of tuning the car, I got the car back home and the experience has been just mind blowing. The Car is a different animal all together.

I liked the way how Phil has setup the car, Its very liner and drivable in city conditions also. Power is very nicely distributed across the rev range. Turbo almost eradicates the low end torque problem in the car, It pull forward like a Big diesel sedan.

The BOV noise is addictive. I drove the car for some 25 ODD KMS only till home. Shall be posting more full detailed reviews once I cover a few KMs on the car. Pictures coming up and a video also. Brakes are superb, The new pads and discs do the job well of stopping the car. Mintex Pads have given the much required confidence to push this too the limit.

Quote:

Originally Posted by m4ugr8 (Post 2465422)
After two days of tuning the car, I got the car back home and the experience has been just mind blowing. The Car is a different animal all together.

I liked the way how Phil has setup the car, Its very liner and drivable in city conditions also. Power is very nicely distributed across the rev range. Turbo almost eradicates the low end torque problem in the car, It pull forward like a Big diesel sedan.

The BOV noise is addictive. I drove the car for some 25 ODD KMS only till home. Shall be posting more full detailed reviews once I cover a few KMs on the car. Pictures coming up and a video also. Brakes are superb, The new pads and discs do the job well of stopping the car. Mintex Pads have given the much required confidence to push this too the limit.

Really nice to hear that the car is doing good after the tune. Will be expected some videos and pics.

BTW I notice that your signature has some new additions :D

How bout posting 2 new threads for both the beauties lol: