Team-BHP - Civic with K&N Typhoon Kit. EDIT : Now TURBO-Charged
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Civic with K&N Typhoon Kit. EDIT : Now TURBO-Charged (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/50142-civic-k-n-typhoon-kit-edit-now-turbo-charged-12.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fountainheader (Post 1441938)
Faithless,
I guess a lot depends on the FFE that you have. Endcans that are home-made dont really have the professional-kind of sound that Remus/Magnaflow offer!

You think so ?? Try hearing my exhaust note in my garage !! :D I hope I don't sound over the top....

Cheers

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fountainheader (Post 1442250)
Rahul,
I have the endcan from Raj Hingorani. And got hazaar pained driving back to Chennai on the GQ last weekend. Thus I'm looking at some professionally sounding endcans like Remus/Magnaflow.

I mentioned saying, his end cans are best for short trips :D . I nearly had tears of joy hearing my car at Kathraj tunnel. Now I am running a different setup, but doesn't sound that great, but upside no more headaches on long drives.

If you want the rallyish sound stick with Remus/Magnaflow. If you want something more bassy, try the HKS.

Ricky, what is the duration of your cam? Such lumpy idle?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ricky_63 (Post 1442266)
You think so ?? Try hearing my exhaust note in my garage !! :D I hope I don't sound over the top....

Cheers

Dude Ricky,
Your exhaust seems to create Tsunamis even during idling :D

My friend has a Magnaflow on his corolla, just a end can without FFE. Once had to travel for over 6 Hours on his car sitting in the rear seat (the car had stock ICE). Intially we enjoyed the revving, after a while it was a really painful trip I just could not toler it. These endcans are good for the city, that trip made me drop my plans of touching my exhaust system.

I would still say the exhaust notes from remus/magnaflow are to die for, On the highway they really kill you with the bass:D

This precisely the reason i have a stock bolt on style end can.whenever i go on the occasional out of city trip i just take out 2 bolts and put on the stock end can.just takes 15 minutes to do it.and gone is the constant humming and my civic becomes a civilized beast again.

thats one awesome car dudeclap:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fountainheader (Post 1442277)
Dude Ricky,
Your exhaust seems to create Tsunamis even during idling :D

He he he he - surprising but it settles down at cruising speeds. But at idle it sure sounds :D "menacing"

@mclaren1885 - don't know what the cam duration is, Phil aka speedsport should be able to answer that. BTW ECU is still awaited, that should help..

Cheers

Somebody stole my Cars HOOD. Time for a New one :D

More Pics later, Stay Tuned!!!

CF or girls ? :p
I heard about the new hood from Sid.
Upload the pics asap.

CF or Girls? and we know the answer.
post up the pics soon.

Ok, Here you guys. Pics of my Civic. Also kindly notice the New rims. Lenso 17" D04 with Yokohama S Drives 215/45R17 Tires.

Amazing! One of the best looking Civics in the country! :)

Eagle Eyes:

I am sorry to point this out, but what are the 2 blemishes on the Hood just above the "H" Logo. Is this a carbon-fibre finish sticker job? Paint job? It looks as if the sticker got mis-stuck in the 2 places.

If my Myopia is acting up, please forgive me...

Quote:

Originally Posted by svsantosh (Post 1461658)
Eagle Eyes:

I am sorry to point this out, but what are the 2 blemishes on the Hood just above the "H" Logo. Is this a carbon-fibre finish sticker job? Paint job? It looks as if the sticker got mis-stuck in the 2 places.

If my Myopia is acting up, please forgive me...

lol:

The Reason for that is a Drive Flat out on the Expressway when you Hit a Mosquito at 207 Km/Hr, This is all what is left of it :D

The Hood is a complete New one, original is in my store room.

Oye post a close up of the CF for the unbelievers.lol.and you better get the CF roof sticker now.that'll complete the car.and it won't be over the top.it'll be just right.