Team-BHP - Civic with K&N Typhoon Kit. EDIT : Now TURBO-Charged
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Civic with K&N Typhoon Kit. EDIT : Now TURBO-Charged (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/50142-civic-k-n-typhoon-kit-edit-now-turbo-charged-13.html)

beautiful dude - really tastefully done! I think I'm in love... :D

cheers

PS: chelsea fan eh? :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by anekho (Post 1461774)
PS: chelsea fan eh? :D

Not really sure about that aspect. His Swift sports the United badge rl:

Oye ,the car is looking great.!!
But don't mess with the roof/boot now ,otherwise people will say MJ wants to go back to being black. :p

Congrats manan! This new addition completes the tuner look :) Great work with the CIVIC

A great looker gets even better !! clap: The alloys don't show clearly in the pics. Could you post some "exclusive" wheel pics please.

Nice car !! :thumbs up

Cheers

thats on hot looking civic! Awesome.

Oh man how i missed this looking far better then what it was only one suggestion get rid of that side light wale stickers:D, The kits need a repaint there are plenty of marks on them.

Manan,
Can you please post another video of the Remus without the bhajans in the background please ? :)

Macho looking Civic I must say. Neat mods and none of the external changes are overboard. As someone earlier mentioned, blackening the roof will definitely add to it's character.

i think honda should have taken some samples from here before launching their new 'sports' civic. this looks really cool. very nice rims and color does go well.

Ok dont kill me for this, I am planning to put Eibach springs on my Car, infact I have already purchased the springs. Now I want to know about the Camber correction. My friend who had installed Eibachs on his CR-V faced a lot of issues with his Rear camber, It caused loads of excessive uneven tire wear, And I certainly dont want that to happen to my car.

I want to know are their any camber correction kits available for the Civic 1.8?? Has anybody here tried installing springs??

If you want to correct camber on the Civic, you'll need camber correction kits. Easiest to import these from Malaysia,Thailand or Singapore. Make sure you get the kits for the correct chassis (FD1). Your best bet would be to contact a tuner located in one of these countries and get his advice.

Looks hot with those alloys. How abt having the carbon fiber finish on the roof & continuing till the boot. That would be a killer.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImmortalZ (Post 1598380)
If you want to correct camber on the Civic, you'll need camber correction kits. Easiest to import these from Malaysia,Thailand or Singapore. Make sure you get the kits for the correct chassis (FD1). Your best bet would be to contact a tuner located in one of these countries and get his advice.

I am in touch with Eibach through Methods, Methods does not have it in stock, but can be arranged on special order. Most probably I should be getting a go ahead tomorrow from the Delhi Manager. Lets hope it comes in soon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by m4ugr8 (Post 1599592)
I am in touch with Eibach through Methods, Methods does not have it in stock, but can be arranged on special order. Most probably I should be getting a go ahead tomorrow from the Delhi Manager. Lets hope it comes in soon.

Civic and CRV as stock have camber issues, How much is the damage for the kit?

Shocks and springs?

Shawty wants to go low?