Team-BHP - Civic with K&N Typhoon Kit. EDIT : Now TURBO-Charged
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Civic with K&N Typhoon Kit. EDIT : Now TURBO-Charged (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/50142-civic-k-n-typhoon-kit-edit-now-turbo-charged-17.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ricky_63 (Post 2084351)

NOS if installed properly & used responsibly should be fine :D

Righto, accordmasters was using it the Nemesis accord. Golden words Ricky_63. Most important thing is using it responsibly.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ricky_63 (Post 2084351)
Correction there. I have seen a NOS fired 3.0L Accord, no problems that I know of. This was like more than 2 years back.

Cheers

Well, that was a in an AUTOMATIC with a 30hp shot and i really dont know how much that car was driven around daily, Never the less this is a first hand experience for me personally is what i ment. People were very skeptical about it as its a bad idea he will blow the engine etc. But alls well as of now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by noidaboy (Post 2088771)
Well, that was a in an AUTOMATIC with a 30hp shot and i really dont know how much that car was driven around daily, Never the less this is a first hand experience for me personally is what i ment. People were very skeptical about it as its a bad idea he will blow the engine etc. But alls well as of now.

The Accord was driven around quite a bit from what I remember, the cylinder used to be refilled almost every week !!

Yes sure this may have been a first hand experience for you. Yes this is a MT & that was an AT - but does that really matter ?

You will find critics to anything & everything you do as a "First" !! Care two hoots for the critics & do what "You" wanna do. Period. The most important thing is that whosoever does it should "know" his limitations & should "know" what he / she is doing. As for blowing up an engine, one could do that even with a bad turbo setup, right ? So let the critics take a hike !! :D

Cheers

Time to put the bodykit back on the car, The front skirt was broken in a little accident I had, hence removed the kit. This time will be putting on this one. I should have it with me in a day or two max. Order placed

Bodykit was purchased, Car is with Pandit & Co. for fitting of the kit and complete Body repairs. Giving the car a mid-life makeover. Its been 2 and a half years since I have had this, paint had become dull plus the small dings all over the body from regular use. Getting all that rectified.

Should have the car back with me in a week's time. Pictures coming up very soon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by m4ugr8 (Post 2096973)
Bodykit was purchased, Car is with Pandit & Co. for fitting of the kit and complete Body repairs. .

this is great and do not forget to click some WIP pics.

are you getting the whole car repainted ???

Ok, so the car is back from Pandits workshop. Its brand new. White is shinning like never before.

The Roof-Spoiler was not fixed as it was not ready, will go back on Monday and get that installed that also. Meanwhile enjoy these pictures.

My White with my friends black Civic. I so want the headlights on the black car, mind you these are custom made lamps!!

It looks HOT. Only 1 suggestion - please do something about your front numberplate, it spoils the full look.

looks hot but you need 2 more addons and you are done.

1. get foglamps
2. get the bumpers mesh balckend, just below the grill.

I am sure you dint forget these or you have something else in your mind.

Time to go green :D

With my Koni dampers, the rear ones giving away in 1 year and 15000 Kms of usage, it's time to upgrade the suspension on this car, this would be the first step of the major upgrades planned on this car. Pics coming soon. Stay tuned

Quote:

Originally Posted by m4ugr8 (Post 2283016)
Time to go green :D

With my Koni dampers, the rear ones giving away in 1 year and 15000 Kms of usage, it's time to upgrade the suspension on this car, this would be the first step of the major upgrades planned on this car. Pics coming soon. Stay tuned

TEIN! :D

upload the pictures fast man.Btw doesn your front bumper need replacement.Its clips are loose on the left side and they were hanging away to glory in the DreamCarz photoshoot.

Quote:

Originally Posted by cityvic (Post 2285632)
TEIN! :D

upload the pictures fast man.Btw doesn your front bumper need replacement.Its clips are loose on the left side and they were hanging away to glory in the DreamCarz photoshoot.

Righto, More high resolution pics I shall upload tomorrow. That was fixed, the bumper came off while driving to the shoot only, the location area did not have very good access roads.

Some High resolution pics of the suspension kit. Will post a completely review shortly once I am done driving the car for a few more kilometers, initial impressions surpass all expectation.

The height was lowered a bit as suggested by Phil, He did not drop it very much, being driving around for a day and does not scrape or touch anywhere. Plan to continue using this only. The stance has improved. :D

With Speed-Sport authroized Dealers for Red Rooster Performance in North India. All their products are now available. Time to take this project further. Next up is the brake kit.