Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th November 2018, 09:29   #226

Re: 3M Paint Protection V/s Waxoyl V/s Dupont Teflon V/s Jewel Ultra Diamond Brite

Is waxoyl treatment available in Ernakulam? If yes, can someone give the address?
Old 11th October 2020, 10:43   #227

Re: 3M Paint Protection V/s Waxoyl V/s Dupont Teflon V/s Jewel Ultra Diamond Brite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Content Reactor View Post
Hi Noddy,
Did you finally get the 3M treatment for your car? Would like to know your experience and feedback.
Yes. On advice of fellow BHP members I did go in for some 3M stuff for my car and I don’t regret any time. It’s actually worth it.
Old 23rd April 2021, 15:48   #228
BHPian

A new detailer by the name of Bala Moto Works using Diamondbrite products has opened up in Chandigarh in Industrial Area Phase 1.

Saw them while I was leaving office yesterday. Literally 20ft from my office.
I went and talked to them today about their services and turns out they are quite professional in their approach.

Will be testing out their claims by sending them one of the cars next week for full interior and exterior protection and detailing. I'll share the experiences here and try to draw comparisons with 3M who I have regularly used in the past.
veedub89 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 29th April 2021, 11:26   #229
BHPian

Diamondbrite Experience

So I gave my Polo GT TSI for an exterior detailing to Bala Moto Work in Industrial Area Phase 1, Chandigarh. These guys use Diamondbrite products for their detailing work both inside and out.

In all I got the nano-ceramic coating done on the exterior for which they give a guarantee for a year. Alloy protection to make sure brake dust doesn't get deposited on the insides of the alloys. And finally, Rain Protect on the windshield and ORVMs to make the rain water disperse quickly and improve visibility.

The entire job took about 5 hours or so and I must say, the car really shines. Dark colours look so good when detailed. Really pop in the sunlight.

Now, I am not too sure about this nano-ceramic coating. How much better is it than the standard coating or is it just some marketing bull? If anyone knows about it I would love to know more.

If I had gone for the interior package, then they also include 6 free vacuuming and cleaning for the interior for a year after you get the service done. I did not get this because my car is just 18 months old and the interior is almost showroom condition. I did not think they could improve the interior drastically.

A word on how professional the setup is. I met the owner as well and the whole setup is quite good. The manager and the owner have years of experience in the automotive field and it shows. Both took personal interest in the job being done.

Now to let the pictures do the talking!
Attached Thumbnails
3M Paint Protection V/s Waxoyl V/s Dupont Teflon V/s Jewel Ultra Diamond Brite-img_2397.jpg  

3M Paint Protection V/s Waxoyl V/s Dupont Teflon V/s Jewel Ultra Diamond Brite-img_2398.jpg  

3M Paint Protection V/s Waxoyl V/s Dupont Teflon V/s Jewel Ultra Diamond Brite-img_2399.jpg  

3M Paint Protection V/s Waxoyl V/s Dupont Teflon V/s Jewel Ultra Diamond Brite-img_2400.jpg  

veedub89 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 4th August 2023, 20:26   #230
BANNED

Anybody uses MRF metalcoat PU clear coat?

Does it serve the same purpose as the products discussed here and / or paint protection film?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks