Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st August 2007, 17:44   #706
Senior - BHPian

how much did it cost you to fit the Angel eyes?
Old 21st August 2007, 18:19   #707
BHPian

hey i finally installed the HIDs that i picked up they are EAGLE 8000k.i aktuly picked them up for the civic but since my civic got delayed i put them in my elantra fogs lights instead..

Old 21st August 2007, 18:49   #708
Team-BHP Support

how much did they cost and from where did you buy them?
Old 22nd August 2007, 05:55   #709
BHPian

ya nos please tell the price me too want to install in civic.....thanx
Old 22nd August 2007, 17:00   #710
Senior - BHPian

hi all

Can you please suggest me from where i can get gud fog lamps for Safari?

someplace in NCR and cost please.

Thanks
Old 22nd August 2007, 17:50   #711
BHPian

Hi, I am currently at Ireland and am shopping for white light bulbs for my Getz.

Request suggestions from all of you, on picking the right brand & model. My requirements as below

1. Need 'pure' white lights -H4, (I hate the blue tinge which comes in some white lights, dont want the standard yellow lights either)

2. I do not want HID lights, am only looking at Xenon/Halogen upgrades

3. I would require very powerful lights, as I do a LOT of highway driving during nights (many times in rain). My getz has clear glass headlights.

4. prefer a 60/55 watts, as I might need to change the relay if going for higher power. But if the power is better with 100/90, might change

Would really appreciate if you folks can suggest the best lights (make & model) that fit the above needs. I am leaving Dublin next week, and apppreciate your inputs at the earliest.

Some brands I find here are Philips, Osram, Ring. If brands like Narva are better can pick them up at India too. Am trying here, as chances of finding original bulbs are better..

would help to go through the following link, to see whats available
H4 Bulbs :: Upgrade Xenon Headlight Bulbs :: Autobulbs Direct Ltd - Xenon bulbs, car bulbs, wiper blades, headlight, Osram, Ring, Philips
Old 22nd August 2007, 18:30   #712
Team-BHP Support

well you can get original philips, orsram and narva in india. im using narva 100/90w on my getz with a bosch relay. the diffrence is alot. but these are not xenons. the real xenons are hids. you can get them for as low a $100 on ebay + about $40-50 as shipping.

i dont think its any use buying them in ireland. buy something better there like this - carstylingtuning.com
Old 22nd August 2007, 21:44   #713
BHPian

about 200 USD

Quote:
Originally Posted by simply_sunny001 View Post
how much did it cost you to fit the Angel eyes?
Hi Sorry for the late reply. It cost him about 200 US dollars but in Taiwan dollar I think it is called.

Fitting was ofcourse the usual 200 bucks. The low and high beam both are H1. I got crystal vision for low beam and 100W Rally Philips for high

Here is what it looks like. Sorry for the dirty car
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/3...8070015fr0.jpg

Last edited by firingonallfour : 22nd August 2007 at 21:56. Reason: need to add a picture
Old 22nd August 2007, 22:17   #714
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by firingonallfour View Post
looks great!

making it easier for others
Old 22nd August 2007, 22:24   #715
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CARtik View Post
Hi, I am currently at Ireland and am shopping for white light bulbs for my Getz.

Request suggestions from all of you, on picking the right brand & model. My requirements as below

1. Need 'pure' white lights -H4, (I hate the blue tinge which comes in some white lights, dont want the standard yellow lights either)

2. I do not want HID lights, am only looking at Xenon/Halogen upgrades

3. I would require very powerful lights, as I do a LOT of highway driving during nights (many times in rain). My getz has clear glass headlights.

4. prefer a 60/55 watts, as I might need to change the relay if going for higher power. But if the power is better with 100/90, might change

Would really appreciate if you folks can suggest the best lights (make & model) that fit the above needs. I am leaving Dublin next week, and apppreciate your inputs at the earliest.

Some brands I find here are Philips, Osram, Ring. If brands like Narva are better can pick them up at India too. Am trying here, as chances of finding original bulbs are better..

would help to go through the following link, to see whats available
H4 Bulbs :: Upgrade Xenon Headlight Bulbs :: Autobulbs Direct Ltd - Xenon bulbs, car bulbs, wiper blades, headlight, Osram, Ring, Philips
Well I would vote for the H4 Philips X-treme Power +80% bulbs (pair). I got them last month for my Wagon R and they perform like a dream. The best thing is they are 60/55W, street legal, no relay/wiring required.

These might be expensive at $40 a pair, but if you need powerful lighting like you say in your post, these are worth looking at. Also, try Philips HID,Philips Visionplus,Philips BlueVision,Philips DiamondVision, Philips Power2night and GE HID,GE Megalightplus, GE Euroblue sold by the industry experts Autolamps offers free shipping anywhere in the world. I got a pair delivered with in 2 weeks of placing the order.

Last edited by nkapoor777 : 22nd August 2007 at 22:26.
Old 22nd August 2007, 22:34   #716
Team-BHP Support

These 80%+ are available with philips distributor in CP Delhi, I think the cost will be around 600-700rs, atmost 1000rs
Old 23rd August 2007, 00:19   #717
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkapoor777 View Post
Well I would vote for the H4 Philips X-treme Power +80% bulbs (pair). I got them last month for my Wagon R and they perform like a dream. The best thing is they are 60/55W, street legal, no relay/wiring required.

These might be expensive at $40 a pair, but if you need powerful lighting like you say in your post, these are worth looking at. Also, try Philips HID,Philips Visionplus,Philips BlueVision,Philips DiamondVision, Philips Power2night and GE HID,GE Megalightplus, GE Euroblue sold by the industry experts Autolamps offers free shipping anywhere in the world. I got a pair delivered with in 2 weeks of placing the order.
Thanx Nitin. Is X-treme Power 'pure' white, without any blue or yellow tinge?
also, are any of the other philips /narva lights whiter than X-treme?

the light would also need to have good focus on highway..
Old 23rd August 2007, 01:31   #718
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay1234 View Post
well you can get original philips, orsram and narva in india. im using narva 100/90w on my getz with a bosch relay. the diffrence is alot. but these are not xenons. the real xenons are hids. you can get them for as low a $100 on ebay + about $40-50 as shipping.

i dont think its any use buying them in ireland. buy something better there like this - carstylingtuning.com
Akshay / Nitin

Would it be possible to share a picture of your lights please, as would help with a good idea on the lights..

Thanks,
Carthik
Old 23rd August 2007, 08:55   #719
Senior - BHPian

I'm unable to locate either Vision Plus or Xtreme Power or Osram Silverstar + bulbs in Mumbai. Anybody know any specific shops. Everybody is trying to sell me 100/90 W bulbs, while I am only looking for 60/55 W. Leads are appreciated.
Old 23rd August 2007, 10:56   #720
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ported_head View Post
I'm unable to locate either Vision Plus or Xtreme Power or Osram Silverstar + bulbs in Mumbai. Anybody know any specific shops. Everybody is trying to sell me 100/90 W bulbs, while I am only looking for 60/55 W. Leads are appreciated.
I was looking for philips lights so I sent philips an email. They told me choksi motors in milan subway is a authorized philips dealer. So might carry their line of products. I dont have their number but I think u can Google it out.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks