Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd September 2021, 20:32   #166
BHPian

Re: Car Vacuum Cleaner

Thanks for your reply.
Vacuum cleaner is needed for my Toyota Innova Crysta. Will be travelling interstate with small children and they would be snacking during the road trip.
Old 10th September 2021, 16:33   #167
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaddleShifter View Post

Bergmann Stunner Car Vacuum Cleaner with Stainless Steel HEPA Filter (Black) https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07HDXYKHL/...PZGVYWW9ZW8MHN

Can it suck water as well ?

Have tried to read the description but nothing was mentioned.
Old 10th September 2021, 17:44   #168
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by saurabh159 View Post
Can it suck water as well ?
Dear Saurabh, as I have mentioned before, these car vaccum cleaners are no where close to the home vaccum cleaners in terms of suction capabilities.

While I have not checked or tried to use it on water, I do not intend to do this as well because in my limited understanding, sucking water/ liquid is done by dry and wet vaccum cleaners and this Bergmann does not advertise to be one. If I have to try it on water, I personally feel it will fail.

I have used this vaccum cleaner very sparingly as my SCross has a 120W, 12v socket while this Bergmann is rated at a peak power consumption of 150W.
PaddleShifter is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th December 2021, 22:49   #169
BHPian

Hi Everyone, I am looking to get a wet and dry vacuum cleaner which will be used at home and also for my cars. My home is on the ground floor so a wired connection wouldn't be a problem. And I am specifically looking for a home appliance and not a car specific vacuum cleaner. Any recommendations? I have heard good reviews about Karcher wd3 but not sure about the spares and service. In amazon I saw one from eureka Forbes priced at 7k which seems like a good deal. Do please suggest.

Budget is capped at 7k at max

Last edited by aditya.bhardwaj : 15th December 2021 at 22:51.
aditya.bhardwaj is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th December 2021, 12:27   #170
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aditya.bhardwaj View Post
Hi Everyone, I am looking to get a wet and dry vacuum cleaner which will be used at home and also for my cars. My home is on the ground floor so a wired connection wouldn't be a problem. And I am specifically looking for a home appliance and not a car specific vacuum cleaner. Any recommendations? I have heard good reviews about Karcher wd3 but not sure about the spares and service. In amazon I saw one from eureka Forbes priced at 7k which seems like a good deal. Do please suggest.

Budget is capped at 7k at max
I would suggest increase your budget and gor for Karcher WD3 or WD5, there is sale going on Amazon, even in shop. My experience post Eureka Forbes and dyson, this is one vacum and forget machine, with very minimal maintenance, I am having WD5 for more than 6 years now, no issues and extensively getting used for both home and car

Last edited by manjubp : 16th December 2021 at 12:36.
manjubp is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th December 2021, 21:22   #171
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manjubp View Post
I would suggest increase your budget and gor for Karcher WD3 or WD5, there is sale going on Amazon, even in shop. My experience post Eureka Forbes and dyson, this is one vacum and forget machine, with very minimal maintenance, I am having WD5 for more than 6 years now, no issues and extensively getting used for both home and car
Well thanks a lot. After a lot of contemplating, finally went ahead with the karcher wd3 and it got delivered today.
Old 19th January 2022, 10:41   #172
BHPian

Re: TUSA Wireless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinu_h View Post
This post might read like an ad for the product, I don't work for them, I am just that impressed with it.

Website says they're based in Hyderabad. Attention to detail is what I want to cover here. Refer to their site/Youtube for the rest.

1. Hold the filter under running water and the dirt clears off in just a few seconds.
2. Can be charged using car's 12V or AC adaptor at home.
How is this holding up? Looking to buy this as it has both battery-based and 12V. Other brands I looked at are Bergmann Stunner.
Old 20th January 2022, 10:43   #173
BHPian

Re: TUSA Wireless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinodmk View Post
How is this holding up? Looking to buy this as it has both battery-based and 12V. Other brands I looked at are Bergmann Stunner.
So far so good. I now also use it to to clean my sofas, bed and storage spaces. The suction power is no match to the main stream vacuum cleaner.
vinu_h is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd November 2022, 17:36   #174
BHPian

https://moshinomart.com/products/rec...gn=sag_organic

Bought this but not from the above website. Sucks well, better than the ones i have used until now. Is cordless and runs for 30-35 mins which is enough to clear dust from most of the areas in one go. I will look for the link where i bought i from . Paid 999 and had opted for COD.

Last edited by callmeneo : 2nd November 2022 at 17:38.
Old 2nd November 2022, 20:12   #175
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by callmeneo View Post
https://moshinomart.com/products/rec...gn=sag_organic

Bought this but not from the above website. Sucks well, better than the ones i have used until now. Is cordless and runs for 30-35 mins which is enough to clear dust from most of the areas in one go. I will look for the link where i bought i from . Paid 999 and had opted for COD.
Unable to edit the above post.

Here goes the website from where i bought it.

https://niashops.shop/
Old 10th December 2022, 12:56   #176
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by callmeneo View Post

Here goes the website from where i bought it.

https://niashops.shop/
This website no longer seems to exist or might have moved. Do you have their contact number?
Old 10th December 2022, 19:57   #177
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JitendraW View Post
This website no longer seems to exist or might have moved. Do you have their contact number?
Hi. I don't have their contact number but I think you can try buying from the above website ie moshinomart.com
Old 12th December 2022, 10:31   #178
BANNED

I have bought home XUV 300 Cheetah, and would like to share a info.

Many cars in the compact SUV segment have the output of 120 Watts; whereas high power vacuum cleaners have power of 150 watts+ [which may have adverse effect on engine in long term].

So it is always suggested to talk to Dealer/Manufacturer first, before going for the vacuum cleaner.
Old 29th June 2023, 13:21   #179
NPV
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vsrivatsa View Post
Has anyone tried the "70mai Cordless Portable Car Vacuum Cleaner Swift", pricing is on the higher side but it is Cordless: Link
Quoting your three year old post, wanted to know if you bought this product ? Please share your experience if you did buy it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinu_h View Post
This post might read like an ad for the product, I don't work for them, I am just that impressed with it.
How is the product holding up after 3+ years ?
I'm not able to find it on Amazon anymore, is there any other site that sells this product ?

Last edited by NPV : 29th June 2023 at 13:26.
Old 29th June 2023, 18:47   #180
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by NPV View Post
Quoting your three year old post, wanted to know if you bought this product ? Please share your experience if you did buy it.
Did not buy this. We bought a Dyson for home and I am able to use the same for car as well as needed.
vsrivatsa is online now   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks