Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 22nd March 2010, 18:32   #1051
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amtak View Post
My bad, I should have clarified. I wanted to say "the way the ladies in my house" ride the vehicles. You know, the owners drive and the drivers only fill the petrol
Sorry, I still don't get what you meant to say.

Old 22nd March 2010, 19:48   #1052
BHPian

Can someone tell me at what intervals should I change the engine oil in my Honda Dio? Also, which oil should be used?
Old 22nd March 2010, 20:03   #1053
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prateekm View Post
Can someone tell me at what intervals should I change the engine oil in my Honda Dio? Also, which oil should be used?
The engine oil is changed at every service as mentioned in the service manual.

In case its not, then its good to change the engine oil every 2500-3000 kms.

For my Dio i am using the Honda recommended oil itself and it seems to be running fine.
Old 23rd March 2010, 00:20   #1054
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhinav.s View Post
The engine oil is changed at every service as mentioned in the service manual.

In case its not, then its good to change the engine oil every 2500-3000 kms.

For my Dio i am using the Honda recommended oil itself and it seems to be running fine.
You got a English manual with the Dio or Hindi? I got the latter, and I can't understand a word of it.
Old 23rd March 2010, 14:06   #1055
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
You got a English manual with the Dio or Hindi? I got the latter, and I can't understand a word of it.
Got a bi-lingual one actually! Both English and Hindi in the same manual.

The service coupons also have both English and Hindi printed in the same coupon.
Old 23rd March 2010, 14:20   #1056
BHPian

Quote:
With my Activa which I bought a month back, I too received the Hindi manual. On a few pages (very minimal), there are some english text but apart from that everything else in Hindi. I even offered to buy an english version (if available) but was told that all manuals are in hindi only

The only saving grace is that the service coupons are in English.
Old 23rd March 2010, 15:29   #1057
Senior - BHPian

Arre bhai, I think everyone is printing usinh local or preferred language. What happened to dual languages in owners manual?
Old 23rd March 2010, 15:45   #1058
BHPian

Quote:
Arre bhai, I think everyone is printing usinh local or preferred language. What happened to dual languages in owners manual?
I asked the same. I told the dealer that at the least the manual should be in English and one local language. They said that earlier, the manuals were in Japense and now in Hindi only.
Talking in Hindi and reading Hindi are two diff things.
Old 23rd March 2010, 17:05   #1059
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by f1fan View Post
I asked the same. I told the dealer that at the least the manual should be in English and one local language. They said that earlier, the manuals were in Japense and now in Hindi only.
Talking in Hindi and reading Hindi are two diff things.
Thank god I can read and write excellently in Hindi. But Owner's manual in Japanese?
Old 26th March 2010, 12:46   #1060
Senior - BHPian

Rubber Quality

Hi all,

The rubber mould along the grab rail on my "un-registered Dio" is come off.

"I enjoy quality" and I would appreciate if they can fix it for me. My service center/showroom is closed for they day and when I would bring this to their notice, I am sure they would want to clear off their palms stating that some kid in my building did it. I am confident of this as all my vehicles are parked safely and this being still running on Temp plates, is not covered even 100 Kms.
Old 26th March 2010, 13:42   #1061
BHPian

Quote:
Hi all,

"I enjoy quality" and I would appreciate if they can fix it for me. My service center/showroom is closed for they day and when I would bring this to their notice, I am sure they would want to clear off their palms stating that some kid in my building did it. I am confident of this as all my vehicles are parked safely and this being still running on Temp plates, is not covered even 100 Kms.
Well, I hope they stick to their "I enjoy quality." motto and replace the part without complaining.
Old 28th March 2010, 17:15   #1062
BHPian

Quote:
Hi all,

Did the rubber mould break off or just moved from the original position? If it's the latter, then they won't do anything. It's a problem in all Dio's, the mould is very loose!
Old 29th March 2010, 08:39   #1063
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Did the rubber mould break off or just moved from the original position? If it's the latter, then they won't do anything. It's a problem in all Dio's, the mould is very loose!
It was the rubber mould that lost its pin. They have fixed it now as the vehicle is still unregistered.
Old 29th March 2010, 09:30   #1064
JVH
Senior - BHPian

Dio owners,

Both of my Dio mirrors have this habit of rotating clockwise and anit-clockwise in full glory. They never stick to a position where they are meant for. During the first service, I had this problem for the left mirror and it was rectified. Now the same thing reoccurs for both the mirrors.

Have any of you faced this problem? It is really annoying when you are ridiing and when you want to look at the mirrors for the traffic behind you will be greeted by swinging mirrors LOL!
Old 29th March 2010, 16:34   #1065
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JVH View Post
Dio owners,

Both of my Dio mirrors have this habit of rotating clockwise and anit-clockwise in full glory.....
....Have any of you faced this problem? It is really annoying when you are riding and when you want to look at the mirrors for the traffic behind you will be greeted by swinging mirrors LOL!
Well this has not been a recurring issue but it happened once to the left side mirror which was rectified by a local mechanic since i did not want it to fall off on the way to the SVC
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks