Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th March 2012, 22:27   #151
Senior - BHPian

Re: Tata Indica Vista Refresh : Test Drive & Review

The spacing indeed has gone back to TATA from T A T A in all models. BTW I like this euro style debadged look. Looks classy in this shade.
Attached Thumbnails
Tata Indica Vista Refresh : Test Drive & Review-tatavistarefresh02.jpg  

Old 13th March 2012, 23:32   #152
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gauravdgr8 View Post
Hi Wicked Chauhan and SKumare: Although I got the car in December, what I noticed is that most of the Red Colored ones do not have the spacing, however some of the whites/silvers bought after mine have the spacing. Not sure why this Kolaveri. I too like the spacing. I have still not de-badged as am proud of the TATA logo.
Mine is a red one manufactured in Oct/2011, and it had T A T A logo. Irrespective of the color, I guess the recent manufactured ones has the TATA logo, may be starting Jan/2012. Just a guess! Even if you remove the TATA letters, you still have the "T" logo to admire.
Old 3rd April 2012, 18:44   #153
BHPian

Guys

Can you please suggest where to get floor mats from in Bangalore. I did not like the OEM ones and asked them to give me Aria ones which they declined and offered me rebate on the mats. Please suggest the type and price range as well. Thanks.

I will soon come up with my initial ownership report. Lots of Wows but some Oh Nos too!!
Old 9th April 2012, 11:13   #154
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedchauhan View Post
Guys

Can you please suggest where to get floor mats from in Bangalore. I did not like the OEM ones and asked them to give me Aria ones which they declined and offered me rebate on the mats. Please suggest the type and price range as well. Thanks.

I will soon come up with my initial ownership report. Lots of Wows but some Oh Nos too!!
congrats buddy!

I got my FLOORGAURD mats which match the interior beige color at Reliance autozone @ HSR Layout. 1600 was the damage. Will await your initial ownership thread.
Old 12th April 2012, 23:45   #155
Senior - BHPian

I am planning to buy a diesel hatch around Sept 2012; I have liked Beat so far in terms of fit and finish, almost no turbo lag. Are there any further changes specially in the dashboard expected in near future? I may get inclined towards the TATA brand !
Old 5th May 2012, 22:33   #156
BHPian

Just clocked 5000 Kms on my VISTA Sedan Class, first service done. The engine is quite refined and peppy now. Within the family we also have the SWIFT LDI, both cars now have the same engine which made the former a bestseller. Since I get to drive both, I would rate the VISTA a bit higher in terms of comfort, AC performance and stability at high speeds. Although due to the higher curb weight the VISTA lacks in pickup as compared to the SWIFT, but definetely catches up within few seconds.
Old 18th May 2012, 17:23   #157
Senior - BHPian

Had spotted a modified Vista and it looked awesome. Owner modified the exterior just like the concept (150BHP version) shown in AutoExpo. Sorry no pictures as I spotted the same in the evening and my phone cam does not have flash! Hope to see the same again!
Old 30th May 2012, 17:07   #158
Senior - BHPian

Spied - Tata Motors working on a 90bhp Vista Quadrajet

check this out. Vista QJD VGT.
sidindica is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th May 2012, 17:31   #159
BHPian

There they are talking of a better tuned suspension. With it is a direct fit for the current Vista as well. The present suspension sucks around corners. :(
Old 31st May 2012, 14:08   #160
BHPian

I was having a chat with a neighbor of mine who works in the company (a Renault Nissan subsidiary) that supplies clutches to Vista, Manza, Swift etc. He mentioned that there were major improvements done on the Vista and Manza clutch around the time of launch of the Sedan class. It seems that the earlier design had a flaw where the clutch plates design was not in sync with the specification of the clutch pedal travel and application pressure. No wonder the clutch on the new vista and recent Manza are very soft.

He also mentioned that the clutches supplied to MSIL diesels from April this year should be better than the earlier ones.
Old 9th June 2012, 07:12   #161
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stratos View Post
What you won’t:
• Fit and finish need improvement. Exterior panel gaps are inconsistent too
Inconsistency in Panel Gaps is nothing new across any manufacturer. We have members reporting gaps on cars like the i20, or even Toyota. Here's a couple from a brand new, yet-to-be-delivered Jazz:

Tata Indica Vista Refresh : Test Drive & Review-jazzgap1.jpg

Tata Indica Vista Refresh : Test Drive & Review-jazzgap2.jpg
condor is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th June 2012, 07:47   #162
BHPian

The pic of the dashboard in the opening post doesn't show the glovebox to have a locking system. Previous vistas had this. Cost cutting???
Old 11th June 2012, 23:32   #163
BHPian

Made an enquiry about VX model with three dealers at Chennai - VST motors, Tafe Reach and Concorde Motors in that order. They informed me that on road price is Rs.6.69 lakhs, Rs.6.66 lakhs and Rs.6.63 lakhs respectively. I would go to each of their showroom,day after tommorrow to find out the exact reason for differrent quote. And all these dealers promised a Rs.10k cash discount and Rs.50k exchange bonus for this month.
Old 12th July 2012, 08:39   #164
Senior - BHPian

One of my cousin got his Vista diesel delivered yesterday. The manual suggests to keep the car idling for 30 seconds before turning off the ignition. Should this practice be followed mandately?
Old 12th July 2012, 12:11   #165
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyfrmblr View Post
One of my cousin got his Vista diesel delivered yesterday. The manual suggests to keep the car idling for 30 seconds before turning off the ignition. Should this practice be followed mandately?
I have not checked the manual of my 3 year old Vista. But i have been followig this practice of idling both at the start and as well as before turning off the ignition. Just sort of a best practice.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks