Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews


Reply
 
Search this Thread
Old 5th March 2022, 15:13   #1441
Senior - BHPian
 
ph03n!x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Coimbatore
Posts: 2,461
Thanked: 4,706 Times
Re: Tata Nano AMT (Automatic) : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrammarNazi View Post
The front tyres are smaller by design so as to prevent over-steer.

Please be careful while turning, especially if at a reasonably high pace (say 50kmph).


Nothing else even comes close!
The only times the car sees 40+ KMPH is when I drive it.

And, Amen!
ph03n!x is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th March 2022, 06:14   #1442
BHPian
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: KA- 01, KL- 05
Posts: 151
Thanked: 60 Times
Re: Tata Nano AMT (Automatic) : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph03n!x View Post
My 26k run Nano AMT had its first tyre change today - the front tyres were half-eaten, thanks to improper alignment. Got 2x 155/65 R12 B290 for the back, moved the rear two MRFs(which are half life, I guess) to front.

With alignment and balancing done in a proper tyre store - first time in its 6 years, the car does feel GOOD!

This is my HM's car - and she ain't willing to switch to anything 'modern' - there's no replacement for the form-factor, space and convenience, according to her.

And I gotta concur!
My 11000 ran XTAs both back tires outer treads got peeled off, assume it's because of the age. It's already 5years.
Changed all 4 tires to 145mm Kelly tires. So far all good. I think the best part with same dimension tires is you could do rotation of tires based on its wear. Many have recommended it's a safe option so went ahead and changed from stock 135mm front and 155mm rear config

Last edited by Turbanator : 12th March 2022 at 21:25. Reason: cz= Because, no SMS language please. Thanks.
Bibin is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th March 2022, 20:21   #1443
BHPian
 
troublemaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Nutley/Ahmedabad
Posts: 250
Thanked: 104 Times
Re: Tata Nano AMT (Automatic) : Official Review

I have 2016 White Nano Twist XTA with 5000 kms in excellent condition. How much should I expect for it?
troublemaker is offline  
Old 12th March 2022, 21:44   #1444
Distinguished - BHPian
 
condor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Speed-brkr City
Posts: 15,318
Thanked: 14,486 Times
Re: Tata Nano AMT (Automatic) : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph03n!x View Post
The only times the car sees 40+ KMPH is when I drive it.

And, Amen!
When I read it the first time, the image that came to mind was that you drive the Nano at >40kmph. All other times, it goes out by itself but at <40kmph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bibin View Post
Changed all 4 tires to 145mm Kelly tires. So far all good.
The new tyre placebo, to some extent. Same as what happens when we have fresh oil in the engine. Do share how it feels after about 500 km at least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by troublemaker View Post
I have 2016 White Nano Twist XTA with 5000 kms in excellent condition. How much should I expect for it?
You could post this in the Used Car price check thread. Will get better visibility there.
condor is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 16th May 2022, 12:57   #1445
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Location: Kanpur/Riyadh
Posts: 317
Thanked: 834 Times
Re: Tata Nano AMT (Automatic) : Official Review

Got full service done at my FNG Mohd.
1. Hella 15W40 3.5ltr 1100/-, used 2.3ltr.
2. Purolator filter 135/-.
3. OE Air filter 160/-.
4. Labour 600/-.
Spark plugs cleaned and adjusted.
Coolant top-up 150ml.
ODO reading 28k km.
Vinod_nair is offline  
Old 20th June 2022, 14:11   #1446
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Delhi
Posts: 203
Thanked: 176 Times
Re: Tata Nano AMT (Automatic) : Official Review

I have a strange problem, i got a bass tube installed in my nano and now the oem system does not pair any new bluetooth device! any suggestions?
Mohitkumaar is offline  
Old 16th July 2022, 11:40   #1447
Senior - BHPian
 
ashutoshb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: NOIDA
Posts: 1,542
Thanked: 3,257 Times
Re: Tata Nano AMT (Automatic) : Official Review

Here is my Nano AMT, at four years old

I must say, whoever has sat in it, always has come out impressed.

And I love it so much, I intend to keep it for as long as possible.
Attached Thumbnails
Tata Nano AMT (Automatic) : Official Review-20220716_111739012.jpeg  

ashutoshb is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 7th February 2023, 22:03   #1448
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 22
Thanked: 121 Times
Re: Tata Nano AMT (Automatic) : Official Review

Sharing some snaps of immaculately maintained nano xta of my cousin based in Pune. This is their third car and very sparingly used.
Model 2015, Kms driven - 6000 KMs only.
Interior has seat covers in black/red combination. Also has reverse parking sensors with camera!!
Expected price 2.3 Lakhs
Attached Thumbnails
Tata Nano AMT (Automatic) : Official Review-inkednano1.jpg  

Tata Nano AMT (Automatic) : Official Review-inkednano2.jpg  

abhijeetp is offline  
Old 24th February 2023, 17:07   #1449
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Location: Kanpur/Riyadh
Posts: 317
Thanked: 834 Times
Re: Tata Nano AMT (Automatic) : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinod_nair View Post
Got full service done at my FNG Mohd.
1. Hella 15W40 3.5ltr 1100/-, used 2.3ltr.
2. Purolator filter 135/-.
3. OE Air filter 160/-.
4. Labour 600/-.
Spark plugs cleaned and adjusted.
Coolant top-up 150ml.
ODO reading 28k km.
Today checked the Air filter, and found it very dirty, changed with new one.
Tata Nano AMT (Automatic) : Official Review-img20230224165906.jpg
Air filter 164
Labour 50
ODO reading 34k km.
Vinod_nair is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th March 2023, 22:32   #1450
Newbie
 
TejasRD_CB1KR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2022
Location: Belagavi
Posts: 4
Thanked: Once
Re: Tata Nano AMT (Automatic) : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhijeetp View Post
Sharing some snaps of immaculately maintained nano xta of my cousin based in Pune. This is their third car and very sparingly used.
Model 2015, Kms driven - 6000 KMs only.
Interior has seat covers in black/red combination. Also has reverse parking sensors with camera!!
Expected price 2.3 Lakhs
Hi Abhijeet,

I am interested in the car

Can you share your cousin's contact info on +91-9886244137.

I am unable to PM
TejasRD_CB1KR is offline  
Old 12th March 2023, 22:29   #1451
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 22
Thanked: 121 Times
Re: Tata Nano AMT (Automatic) : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by TejasRD_CB1KR View Post
Hi Abhijeet,

I am interested in the car

Can you share your cousin's contact info on +91-9886244137.

I am unable to PM
Hi Tejas,
The car was sold one month back, they got an offer of 1.95 from Mahindra first choice.
abhijeetp is offline  
Old 23rd March 2023, 21:46   #1452
Newbie
 
sandeep1732's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2023
Location: Mysore
Posts: 2
Thanked: Once
Re: Tata Nano AMT (Automatic) : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bibin View Post
My 11000 ran XTAs both back tires outer treads got peeled off, assume it's because of the age. It's already 5years.
Changed all 4 tires to 145mm Kelly tires. So far all good. I think the best part with same dimension tires is you could do rotation of tires based on its wear. Many have recommended it's a safe option so went ahead and changed from stock 135mm front and 155mm rear config
Hello Bipin,

My 2015 Tata Nano XTA is having odometer 30k and the tyres are due for replacement due to age factor. The tyre treads are good but it has developed small cracks so I am planning to change all tyres. How is the performance of your car after 1 year of changing tyres? Have you done any wheel rotation after that?
sandeep1732 is offline  
Old 24th March 2023, 12:19   #1453
BHPian
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: KA- 01, KL- 05
Posts: 151
Thanked: 60 Times
Re: Tata Nano AMT (Automatic) : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandeep1732 View Post
Hello Bipin,

My 2015 Tata Nano XTA is having odometer 30k and the tyres are due for replacement due to age factor. The tyre treads are good but it has developed small cracks so I am planning to change all tyres. How is the performance of your car after 1 year of changing tyres? Have you done any wheel rotation after that?
Hi Sandeep,
Our car runs very less and it's just 2000kms after changing the tires. So far all good. No rotations done till now. But alignment was corrected recently. The roads in our area are not in good shape so the alignment issues were expected
Bibin is offline   (1) Thanks
Reply

Most Viewed
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Copyright 2000 - 2023, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks