Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st June 2016, 14:16   #661
BANNED

Re: Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review

Finally Booked Brezza ZDi+. Red and Black Combo.
Waiting period said to be 42 weeks.
But the Sales guy said he will try to get one after august.
Old 21st June 2016, 17:36   #662
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ysak View Post
Congratulations!!! 42 weeks is a long long time to wait for a car.
Palio_2005 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st June 2016, 19:02   #663
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palio_2005 View Post
Congratulations!!! 42 weeks is a long long time to wait for a car.
It is. Hoping that something different will happen. anyway thats not the promised delivery date.
Old 21st June 2016, 19:02   #664
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenAvi View Post
Sharing from Gaurav Arora
[/center]
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitinrawatdun View Post
Is maruti using a weaker sheet of metal for body types..?? This is the second case i am seeing on BHP. Hailstroms are very common in northern states..can be a big deterrent for buyers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoshashi View Post
A similar thing happened to my neighbor's newly acquired Scorpio today. The hood had transformed into an egg-tray post the hailstorm

Shashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneCollector View Post
This is less than what happened to a Tata Safari belonging to my Uncle, the roof and hood of it looks like that of crater filled moon and a friend's Vento.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarMind View Post
So considering that even a Safari and Scorpio are prone to such a damage by hailstorm, are we able to draw any conclusions on the widely known thin metal sheet Marutis' (read Brezza and Baleno) specific to this scenario? Just trying to understand whether a decision to go for Baleno or Brezza should get impacted by this kind of damage susceptibility.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sree73 View Post
It's not correct to compare hailstorm marks even if cars are parked side by side. Hailstorm intensity varies to great extend within a small distance as the size of the hailstones are so different and not uniform.
Hitting on this topic after I got chance to click snaps of my Uncle's Safari. I've circled the dented areas, but the marks are much more than what camera could capture. This is after half an hour hailstorm wherein his Safari suffered so much damage but his Ritz did not.
Attached Thumbnails
Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review-img_20160621_182615.jpg  

Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review-img_20160621_182813.jpg  

Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review-img_20160621_182929.jpg  

BoneCollector is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 21st June 2016, 20:25   #665
BHPian

Just got back from a weekend trip to valparai, the roads were good and a few bad patches were handled well. The engine kept chugging along well with 5 on board and the luggage. Was super fun in the ghats and it just loved being pushed.
Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review-img_20160618_094431.jpg
bhansali_hardik is offline   (11) Thanks
Old 22nd June 2016, 09:27   #666
BHPian

I too enquired about the armrest at Vipul Noida. Quoted me 3090 for the same. Planning to get that done along with Seat covers from MSIL itself. How comfortable is it with the armrest. Also do you lose any storage....
Old 22nd June 2016, 11:25   #667
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switch View Post
I too enquired about the armrest at Vipul Noida. Quoted me 3090 for the same. Planning to get that done along with Seat covers from MSIL itself. How comfortable is it with the armrest. Also do you lose any storage....

Nope, In fact you gain the storage as there is storage space under the sliding armrest and its very comfortable to sit in the car now , esp. on long highway drives. Infact I have just driven non stop for 350 kms yesterday and there is a marked improvement in comfort levels.

However, you will lose the rectangular empty space at the rear of the cupholders as that is where the armrest comes.
Old 22nd June 2016, 13:15   #668
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by car_crazy1400 View Post
Nope, In fact you gain the storage as there is storage space under the sliding armrest and its very comfortable to sit in the car now , esp. on long highway drives. Infact I have just driven non stop for 350 kms yesterday and there is a marked improvement in comfort levels.

However, you will lose the rectangular empty space at the rear of the cupholders as that is where the armrest comes.
Is it the same as the one in ZDi+? Does the elbow hit the armrest while changing gears? I found on some cars you have to compulsorily rest your hand on the armrest while changing gears.
Old 22nd June 2016, 13:26   #669
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ysak View Post
42 Weeks = 9months!!

Wow..am surprised that people are still booking Brezza unless everyone is getting his car out of turn like you might.
Old 22nd June 2016, 14:22   #670
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anycatd View Post
Is it the same as the one in ZDi+? Does the elbow hit the armrest while changing gears? I found on some cars you have to compulsorily rest your hand on the armrest while changing gears.

Yes, its the same as on Zdi+. It may foul with the elbows if the armrest lid is slided to front. However, I did not find it to fowl with my arms.
Old 22nd June 2016, 14:24   #671
BHPian

It's been a week since we've taken delivery of our silver vitara brezza ZDI and I've been noticing a slight thud sound coming from the rear left side of the car when the car goes through bad roads which comes from the tire hitting the wheel well. Got it checked yesterday and the left rear shock absorber was found to be leaking. The service adviser assured me that it would be replaced under warranty in a couple of days as soon as the part arrives
Old 22nd June 2016, 14:30   #672
Distinguished - BHPian

Is anyone aware of the make and type of stock headlight bulbs of Brezza? What I've been told is that its Osram nightbreakers but looking at its light throw, I've doubts. I dont want to change wattage of bulbs, I just want them to be brighter, but strictly NO WHITE/BLUE lights. I just want more brightness, nothing funny. How would be Philips Extreme Vision plus? Mine is a ZDi+ so have projectors for low beam and reflectors for high beam.

Also it would be nice if someone can chip in with the type of bulbs in dome lights. Thanks in advance.
Old 22nd June 2016, 16:45   #673
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by car_crazy1400 View Post
Yes, its the same as on Zdi+. It may foul with the elbows if the armrest lid is slided to front. However, I did not find it to fowl with my arms.
I've got really long arms so will have to see. Won't be putting anymore money in the vehicle on near future except for maybe a really good engine oil. Need something to improve pedal grip too actually. It's getting even more slippery for me in the rains.
Old 22nd June 2016, 20:40   #674
BHPian

Good news!!!

Finally, got a call from dealership in the afternoon today and the car has been allotted after a wait of almost 3 months. Had booked it on March 27.

Mine is a Zdi+ (white) booked at Magic Auto, Karol Bagh. But it seems the ex-showroom prices have risen. Back in March I was quoted 10.83 on road and now it is 10.92.

Anyway, I wanted a auto-dimming IRVM but the dealer tells me that they have received the mirror but not the harness. Will get it done once its available. The dealer was desperate to sell me a sports package but I politely turned down. Although, I will be getting chrome handles and and the U-shaped teeth for the front grille.

The delivery is expected on Monday (June 27).
captain.torque is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd June 2016, 20:46   #675
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilesh5417 View Post
42 Weeks = 9months!!

Wow..am surprised that people are still booking Brezza unless everyone is getting his car out of turn like you might.

Looking at the bright side, i might get a better version after they fix the existing faults or maybe if the waiting period extends even more i may get a Brezza face-lift.
ysak is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks