Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th November 2018, 22:57   #1486
BANNED

Re: Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajivtelang View Post
I take it as Brezza is the only car left worth buying from Maruti stable now since other cars with hardtect (right name?) platform seems to have started the downfall in terms of quality and safety.
The correct name of the new platform is ‘heartect’. As per the ratings of Swift, looks like it is having a ‘weak heart’.
Old 11th December 2018, 14:33   #1487
Senior - BHPian

Maruti offered a discount on Vitara Brezza first time in last two and half years. This discount is offered by dealers under the exchange scheme.

Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review-img20181211wa0011.jpg
SJM1214 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th December 2018, 11:32   #1488
BHPian

Should i buy the December Brezza with a discount i am getting of Rs.10,000.

Or wait for the 2019 model coming after January 15? The prices will surely increase 2-3%. Is there a big revamp and is it worth the extra cash to go for the 2019 model.
Old 14th December 2018, 13:28   #1489
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethan3686 View Post

Or wait for the 2019 model coming after January 15? The prices will surely increase 2-3%. Is there a big revamp and is it worth the extra cash to go for the 2019 model.
If you are not thinking to resale your car in near future(3 to 5 years), I don't see any harm in buying a Dec2018 manufactured car. It's true that the price hike on MS cars is in pipeline. Brezza received its mid-life revamp(black alloy, AGS and new colour) just recently. I don't think any major revamp will come in 2019.
SJM1214 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th December 2018, 14:28   #1490
BHPian

Quote:

If time isn't the deciding factor then I would suggest you to wait. One doesn't but a car every 6 months so better to get the updated product even if it is a modest update.
Also 10k worth of cash discount doesn't sound like a lot. Had it been around 50k the 2018 model would have made sense.
Old 14th December 2018, 15:03   #1491
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waspune View Post
If time isn't the deciding factor then I would suggest you to wait. One doesn't but a car every 6 months so better to get the updated product even if it is a modest update.
Also 10k worth of cash discount doesn't sound like a lot. Had it been around 50k the 2018 model would have made sense.
10k + 20k to 30k price hike. Thats a total of 40k. I dont know how much will be the depreciation by the year. The exact amount. But i will keep it for more than 5 years that is for sure.
Old 27th December 2018, 15:34   #1492
BHPian

Quote:
10k + 20k to 30k price hike. Thats a total of 40k. I dont know how much will be the depreciation by the year. The exact amount. But i will keep it for more than 5 years that is for sure.
If you're going for Zdi/Zdi+, you should cash in lesser price. These variants have tons of features already & I don't think there is a room for any major update (in terms of features/mechanical updates).

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavi View Post
I don't think Maruti has to implement anything 'perfectly'. As far as I understand their customer base is a forgiving lot, and other than very few, most won't be even knowing the difference between AMT, DCT, CVT or TC. For them 'I bought an automatic car from Maruti'.
Brezza Automatic is quite good. I have TDed the car for almost 10 kms; there were hardly any jerks during gear shifts which people usually associate with AMTs. To put things in perspective, this is coming from a person who drives much acclaimed DSG (DQ250 in a VW Jetta to be more specific) for ~15k kms/year from past three years.

----------------------------

LHN bulb for low beam gave up a few days ago. Visited a dealer workshop & got it replaced for ~220 INR (including taxes).

Last edited by bhavik.1991 : 27th December 2018 at 15:56.
Old 28th December 2018, 08:28   #1493
BHPian

Has anyone fit a Center armrest on the Brezza? The one from ZDI+ ? How much did it cost?

Maruti in Cochin is asking for 3k including fitting.
Old 28th December 2018, 14:20   #1494
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by krish3 View Post
Has anyone fit a Center armrest on the Brezza? The one from ZDI+ ? How much did it cost?

Maruti in Cochin is asking for 3k including fitting.
I fixed the Center Arm Rest (Genuine Accessory) on my ZDI while taking delivery in Feb 2017. It cost me Rs. 3090(including taxes). And they gave me the removed plastic piece (with cup holders).

Last edited by MSAneesh : 28th December 2018 at 14:20. Reason: added including taxes
MSAneesh is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 29th December 2018, 14:56   #1495
BHPian

Does the Brezza come with speed warning system at 80 and 120 kmph just like it is the new Ciaz?
Old 29th December 2018, 15:28   #1496
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel lover View Post
Does the Brezza come with speed warning system at 80 and 120 kmph just like it is the new Ciaz?
Yes, it does. Quite annoying
ecclipse78 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th December 2018, 19:33   #1497
BHPian

My brezza had a puncture last week and thankfully I was near a Maruti service centre. It was fixed promptly. However ever since I took delivery, there was a bit of pulling towards left hand side. I was not able to take my care to service centre and today only I was able to take the care. Alignment was checked and toe alignment was out of range! It was corrected. However there seems to be a pulling towards left side again and I am not confident with the left tyre which was the one that got punctured. Any pointers on how I should take this forward?
Old 29th December 2018, 21:44   #1498
BHPian

The pulling towards a side could also be due to uneven wear on the tyres or much lesser air pressure on the tire compared to the other tires.

Get the tyre and assignment checked at a good tyre centre
krish3 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th December 2018, 19:18   #1499
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sairamboko View Post
My brezza had a puncture last week and thankfully I was near a Maruti service centre. It was fixed promptly. However ever since I took delivery, there was a bit of pulling towards left hand side. I was not able to take my care to service centre and today only I was able to take the care. Alignment was checked and toe alignment was out of range! It was corrected. However there seems to be a pulling towards left side again and I am not confident with the left tyre which was the one that got punctured. Any pointers on how I should take this forward?

If the stock tyres are bidirectional then swap the front tyres with each other and see if it makes any difference. But before that get the WA done once again.
A puncture shouldn't lead to left pulling.
Waspune is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st December 2018, 23:10   #1500
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sairamboko View Post
Thanks all for the reply!! I checked with outside tyre shop on alignment. Everything is fine. Still somehow i feel some heaviness on front left tyre. I am close to completing the 10,000 kms soon. Will get the tyres rotated post that and see how that goes. Both service center and tyre shop guys inspected and took road tests and told me everything is fine. Will keep you posted.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks