Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th March 2024, 23:55   #541
BHPian

Re: My 1st year ownership review of Tata Altroz XZ NA Petrol

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_hot_punto View Post
Got a call from another Tata Motors dealer from Kundanahalli, Whitefield area. Even they claimed they are getting BS6.2 engines from last Nov itself.

How's your experience with BS6.2 w.r.t NVH levels compared to earlier lower versioned engines of TATAs if in case you have driven them? And about overall engine performance?
I have driven the the 1st gen Tiago with the original 1.2L revotron for quite a bit. Compared to that the BS6.2 is much more refined and slightly quieter.

Also while comparing to the BS6.1 Altroz I have driven earlier the BS6.2 Altroz DCA I drove recently felt nicer.

Last edited by Shanksta : 16th March 2024 at 23:58.
Shanksta is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 17th April 2024, 19:18   #542

Re: Tata Altroz : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshaybndlsh3 View Post
Hello,

I purchased a pre-owned Altroz 2021 XE BS6 Petrol from Spinny in September 2023 with ~15k KM on the odometer. After the purchase, I opted for 3 years extended warranty from TATA
….
Recently I had got 1st major service done at ~20k KM on odometer (All 3 free services were done by previous owner). I have some queries related to this service:
Hi, I purchased a similar aged and mileage preowned Tata Punch from Spinny as well and did the 4th service @ 15700 km. I purchased AMC silver plan for ₹6400 under which the 4th service and the next mid year service will be covered. It looks like much of your bill is labour charges and other components which would have been covered by AMC.

And with respect to the actuator, did you not rake up the issue with Spinny? They provide 3 months complete coverage for cars sold under Spinny Assured tag.

Last edited by KarthikK : 17th April 2024 at 20:17. Reason: Trimmed the quoted post for better readability. Thanks!
Mad Pursuer is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th April 2024, 19:19   #543

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Pursuer View Post
And with respect to the actuator, did you not rake up the issue with Spinny? They provide 3 months complete coverage for cars sold under Spinny Assured tag.
Hi, I think AMC would have been a much better option for me too.

Issue occurred after 3 months coverage from Spinny expired, so, did not check with them
Old 27th April 2024, 12:21   #544

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshaybndlsh3 View Post
Hi, I think AMC would have been a much better option for me too.

Issue occurred after 3 months coverage from Spinny expired, so, did not check with them
Hi, I just checked with the terms. Spinny's 90 day coverage is comprehensive coverage while the powertrain coverage they provide is for 1 year, under which the actuator should be covered. You should still check with Spinny. Hope they'll honour their assurances.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks