Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th April 2024, 08:39   #2131
BHPian

Re: Volkswagen Taigun Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aradhya30 View Post
but not able to decide between Kushaq 1.5 DSG vs Taigun GT.

About usage I will be driving around 60-70 kms per day along infamous ORR and whitefield for my work
Would advice against getting DSG (dual clutch gearbox) for your driving situation. DSG hates crawling traffic conditions, forget fuel economy, your gearbox giving up should be a bigger concern.

Try out the 1.0 TSi which is paired with a torque converter gearbox, would be more fitting for your use case.

Last edited by Chetan_Rao : 20th April 2024 at 10:41. Reason: Quoted post edited
Old 20th April 2024, 13:30   #2132
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aradhya30 View Post
Hi Team-BHP experts,

I am in the market for a 20-25 lakhs range car and looking for a good driving performance machine but not able to decide between Kushaq 1.5 DSG vs Taigun GT though both are from same platform. Appreciate insights from this forum.

About usage, I will be driving around 60-70 kms per day along infamous ORR and whitefield for my work, I usually go early morning one way and try to take as much as less peak traffic on the way back, I know the mileage pinch.
I saw a new variant of the Taigun coming up which has all dark interiors, plus all the exterior has no chrome, black alloys etc. Looked really good and better than kushaq, so my suggestion is to get that.
Old 22nd April 2024, 09:35   #2133
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesyeswe View Post
I saw a new variant of the Taigun coming up which has all dark interiors, plus all the exterior has no chrome, black alloys etc.
Do you have the link to this info?
Old 22nd April 2024, 16:46   #2134
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesyeswe View Post
I saw a new variant of the Taigun coming up which has all dark interiors, plus all the exterior has no chrome, black alloys etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SithDefender View Post
Do you have the link to this info?
Here's the news (Volkswagen Taigun & Virtus GT Plus Sport variants) with prices, but you'll likely miss on the discounts for these variants.
sapien is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd April 2024, 10:08   #2135
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapien View Post
Here's the news (Volkswagen Taigun & Virtus GT Plus Sport variants) with prices, but you'll likely miss on the discounts for these variants.
Thx, good to see the blacked-out chrome. I like the blacked-out interior with red highlights also, a better combination than the previous iterations.

For instance, this was the older one :

Volkswagen Taigun Review-vw-taigun-interiors.jpg

And this is the GT Plus sport :

Volkswagen Taigun Review-vw-taigun-gt-plus-sport.jpg

Personally, I would go for the black with red any day !
SithDefender is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 25th April 2024, 00:03   #2136
BHPian

Guys, any idea on the current discounts going on for Taigun (1.0 and 1.5 GT Plus; or the new variants GT line and GT Sports)? I was almost decided on Kushaq, now thinking of trying Taigun after seeing their Lava blue color. Would love to know if anyone got any decent discounts on 2024 models recently?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks