Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th July 2023, 16:36   #1141
Senior - BHPian

Re: Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRIMA View Post
...For me, the update did resolve the calls issue. I hope it did the same also for the voice commands. I am unable to verify that as I have not been using the voice commands.
Got the update done. It is now 76TQ.03.00

Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder Review-version-hy.jpg
Old 11th July 2023, 19:39   #1142
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyWheels View Post

Attachment 2474874
Is this update coming as per the VIN of car? I tried to get the system updated at 2 service centers in Mumbai but both refused saying that there is no update showing for my VIN.
Old 11th July 2023, 21:27   #1143
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aks812 View Post
Is this update coming as per the VIN of car? I tried to get the system updated at 2 service centers in Mumbai but both refused saying that there is no update showing for my VIN.
Not sure if based on VIN. My understanding is that it is by make and model, to keep such upgrade easy to manage.

My vehicle is a mild hybrid G AT variant, if it helps.
Old 13th July 2023, 17:26   #1144

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyWheels View Post

Attachment 2474874
and I hope your previous issues with the low microphone call volume and also voice commands have been taken care of to some extent?

Also, I'm not sure why my car's software version name has "TR" and yours has "TQ" in it, though both now updated to version 3.00 . It might possibly be due to somewhat different software variants for different models (strong/mild hybrids) I suppose (as the infotainment system software would be slightly tweaked to interact differently with the different instrument clusters in the two variant lines)
Old 13th July 2023, 18:15   #1145
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
and I hope your previous issues with the low microphone call volume and also voice commands have been taken care of to some extent?...
Yes, it has.

But, they hyperactive assistant is still there. Driving with the windows open or certain horn patterns causes it to ask me what I want! Guess will have to shut her down again!

Quote:
...Also, I'm not sure why my car's software version name has "TR" and yours has "TQ" in it, though both now updated to version 3.00 . It might possibly be due to somewhat different software variants for different models (strong/mild hybrids) I suppose (as the infotainment system software would be slightly tweaked to interact differently with the different instrument clusters in the two variant lines)
Is your's a full hybrid? Maybe all the options for 360 camera, the reversing adaptive lines are part of your version. Wonder what will happen if I get to install that in mine?
Old 17th July 2023, 19:48   #1146
BHPian

Hi members,

I just wanted to ask if anyone has claimed tax exemption on Hyryder Strong Hybrid through UP Government's EV Policy 2023 and if yes then what are steps that have to be followed to claim it.

Regards,
Kushagra
Old 19th July 2023, 16:03   #1147
BHPian

Hi just wanted to know if there is a way to get the TPMS values in Psi instead of kPa? 230 KPa is what I ideally keep the car at, is it perfect? Or should it be altered?
Old 19th July 2023, 19:05   #1148
BHPian

Hi. Anyone knows the size of wiper blades? My Hyryder blades make a lot of noise on either extremes. Anyone faced this issue? Thinking of Bosch aerotwins.
Old 21st July 2023, 00:09   #1149
BHPian

Don't think so. In fact, it was mentioned as a negative feedback on one of the reviews. Most places, they fill air to 35 PSI. Which I think translates to about 250 KPa.
Old 21st July 2023, 01:21   #1150
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by yashcosmos View Post
Hi just wanted to know if there is a way to get the TPMS values in Psi instead of kPa? 230 KPa is what I ideally keep the car at, is it perfect? Or should it be altered?
Check the driver side door area and you will see a sticker mentioning the recommended tyre pressure. I think it's 230kpa for the Hyryder.
Attached Thumbnails
Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder Review-screenshot_20230721011930513_com.android.chrome2.jpg  

Old 21st July 2023, 12:53   #1151
BHPian

230 KPA = 33 -34 PSI

Just follow this and you will be fine!

The stock Apollo tires are just average on ride quality though a point or two downwards would help.
Old 22nd July 2023, 16:13   #1152

Hello folks, I got mine Hyryder Hybrid V Gaming Grey last month. But after my first trip on considerable good highway roads, one tyre gave way to a small side wall crack, which is leaking air. Concerned whether this is a manufacturing defect or external damage (as said by Apollo person). Seems Apollo have launched a new variant esp for CSUV by the name of Aptera Cross.

Anyone else faced such tyre issue in new vehicle?

ps - Expecting coverage under Manufacturing defect and replacement, as its just 1k in the odo. Fingers Crossed.
Attached Thumbnails
Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder Review-bhaskar12del-tyre-side-wall-.jpeg  

Old 23rd July 2023, 17:06   #1153
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaskar12del View Post
Hello folks, I got mine Hyryder Hybrid V Gaming Grey last month. But after my first trip on considerable good highway roads, one tyre gave way to a small side wall crack, which is leaking air. Concerned whether this is a manufacturing defect or external damage (as said by Apollo person). Seems Apollo have launched a new variant esp for CSUV by the name of Aptera Cross.

Anyone else faced such tyre issue in new vehicle?

ps - Expecting coverage under Manufacturing defect and replacement, as its just 1k in the odo. Fingers Crossed.
Looking at the crack spot, there is also a scratched area near it so looks like the tyre scratched against something hard hence the crack on the sidewall, i doubt this will be covered under manufacturing defect.
Old 24th July 2023, 20:16   #1154
BHPian

I just completed 8000 km on Hyryder strong hybrid V . I was facing rattling around from Central console which was rectified by ASC. However, now facing rattling around from boot door.

Thinking of getting double layered sound damping done for all 5 doors.

I am also thinking of installing a smallish underseat subwoofer.

My query is whether subwoofer impact function of underbody fans catering to seat ventilation?

Any feedback from someone who has installed subwoofer below ventilated seats is greatly appreciated.

Another concern is the wiring running at corners under the seats , probably supply for seat fan.

Last edited by baarish84 : 24th July 2023 at 20:17.
Old 31st July 2023, 10:27   #1155
BHPian

How is the gearshifts on your automatic hybrid variants? Mine feels notchy when I move from P mode to D.
D to N is fine though and vice-versa.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks