Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th January 2016, 02:24   #1126
BHPian

Re: Which Diesel car for ~10 Lakh? Vento vs Verna vs Rapid vs Fiesta vs Linea vs Others

I know they are very different vehicles, but my needs for a diesel automatic in the Rs 10 lakh range has inevitably brought me to having to decide between Tata Zest or the TUV300. I'll add that smaller sized diesel autos are not of interest to me.

My need are driving in the city (60%) and highways (40%), space, a 'solid' and 'safe' vehicle, low NVH, and a good easy driving experience all round.

Has anyone tried to compare the two for their use?

Edit: or are people aware of any new diesel autos entering the market in the next few months in my price range?

Last edited by C'estlavie : 27th January 2016 at 02:25.
Old 27th January 2016, 07:45   #1127
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Which Diesel car for ~10 Lakh? Vento vs Verna vs Rapid vs Fiesta vs Linea vs Others

Quote:
Originally Posted by C'estlavie View Post

Edit: or are people aware of any new diesel autos entering the market in the next few months in my price range?
The Dzire diesel AMT is also available now. Although the Zest should be the better bet.

Volkswagens compact sedan Ameo is coming out next week. There is a chance it for it to come with the diesel dsg combination.
Rajeevraj is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks