Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th October 2014, 17:24   #376
BANNED

Re: Recommended water purifier?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dre@ms View Post
The Kent guy unfortunately didnt suggest anything to me. The RO is good and does its job well. Now my family is enjoying the crystal clear and sweet water.
Could be that your area does not suffer from well water which is prone to far more sand and dirt.
Old 7th October 2014, 11:30   #377
BHPian

A little off topic but, we had booked a new eureka forbes water purifier on 5th Oct, but as a new one was not really necessary, we called the sales person today i.e 7th Oct to cancel the booking. Now the sales person is insisting that we pay for the courier charges.
I know that its a mistake on our part that we even booked. But can a company really ask for the courier charges? If it was a cancellation charge, would have understood.
Can someone shed some light?

Last edited by nishantdlv : 7th October 2014 at 11:34.
Old 7th October 2014, 12:15   #378
BANNED

@nishantdlv; You say one and the same thing, only the nomenclature is different.
Old 7th October 2014, 13:43   #379
BHPian

@sgiitk; Haha! Yes, I agree.
The sales person will come at my place, lets see what he asks for exactly. I don't have a problem if I get a receipt.
Old 7th October 2014, 15:55   #380
Senior - BHPian

Please suggest kitchen sink tap filters that are easy to maintain. Planning to use this as the input to the drinking water purifier. Our water contains lot of dirt, so the drinking water purifier gets clogged frequently.
Old 7th October 2014, 16:01   #381
Senior - BHPian

Hi All ,

Please stay away from Eureka Forbes water purifiers . Its been less than 6 months since we paid 19K INR and bought the Duo water purifier .

The storage capacity is 10 ltrs , but now it hardly fills 2 liters . We have to switch off the power supply and switch on again for water to fill in again . And this means a huge waste of time and water ( the RO system will drain out any remaining water and fill in again )

EF after sales service is just pathetic . Its been more than 2 months since I lodged a service request and since then I lodge a request every day . I get a call once in 15 days saying someone will be coming , but no one turns up .

How do I approach the consumer court ?
Old 7th October 2014, 17:07   #382
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedsatya View Post
www.jagograhakjago.in
See if this helps.
Old 7th October 2014, 19:37   #383
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedsatya View Post
Hi All ,

Please stay away from Eureka Forbes water purifiers . Its been less than 6 months since we paid 19K INR and bought the Duo water purifier .

The storage capacity is 10 ltrs , but now it hardly fills 2 liters . We have to switch off the power supply and switch on again for water to fill in again . And this means a huge waste of time and water ( the RO system will drain out any remaining water and fill in again )

EF after sales service is just pathetic . Its been more than 2 months since I lodged a service request and since then I lodge a request every day . I get a call once in 15 days saying someone will be coming , but no one turns up .

Very surprising, I have a EF enhance RO water purifier and the service has been good so far. The service executive in fact gave us his number to contact directly and only register a request at the call center when the time comes to change the filters. Which area in Bangalore are you at?
Old 7th October 2014, 21:24   #384
BHPian

Has anyone used purifier from a company called Eco Crystal ?

Planning to buy Ro+UV, and someone told me they are good. Any one with first hand experience?

This is in Bangalore, they are quoting 12k for the purifier, and our water hardness is around 500 units.

Last edited by singleton : 7th October 2014 at 21:26.
Old 7th October 2014, 22:24   #385
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbala View Post
Folks - Is anyone using HUL Pure It Ultima RO water purifier? Appreciate if anyone can throw some reviews on it.
Any help here folks?
Old 7th October 2014, 23:43   #386
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dass View Post
Very surprising, I have a EF enhance RO water purifier and the service has been good so far. The service executive in fact gave us his number to contact directly and only register a request at the call center when the time comes to change the filters. Which area in Bangalore are you at?

We stay off Bannerghata road and this is the same feedback I hear from everyone else over here. Will be great if you can PM me more details.

Consumer court is definitely going to be my next step

Sent from my iPad using Team-BHP
Old 8th October 2014, 09:57   #387
BANNED

I was talking to one of the independents, he said that everyone buys their membranes from one of the two suppliers, so most of the stuff they put out is just marketing hype.
Old 8th October 2014, 16:32   #388
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleton View Post
Has anyone used purifier from a company called Eco Crystal ?

Planning to buy Ro+UV, and someone told me they are good. Any one with first hand experience?

This is in Bangalore, they are quoting 12k for the purifier, and our water hardness is around 500 units.
I have heard good things about them in this forum and I called them today to check since I am on the lookout for a RO water purifier as well.
They were very responsive and they were ready to send their representative for a demo when ever I wanted.
I have asked for the demo tonight and will update my experience here once
it is done.

I have a very bad experience with aquaguard in my parents place in Chennai and didn't like the plastic quality of kent purifiers.
So I am looking at other alternatives.
Old 8th October 2014, 18:35   #389
Senior - BHPian

I don't really care for the taste of the water so I am fine with stuff like Pureit Classic. However, anyone know how safe the water is after filtering using these devices? Do they really do all they advertise?
Old 9th October 2014, 08:53   #390
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SR71-Blackbird View Post
I have heard good things about them in this forum and I called them today to check since I am on the lookout for a RO water purifier as well.
They were very responsive and they were ready to send their representative for a demo when ever I wanted.
I have asked for the demo tonight and will update my experience here once
it is done.
Any updates ? Can you also let me know the price they were quoting ? I am thinking of installing it this week if I hear good reviews.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks