Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th September 2011, 23:17   #766
BHPian

Re: The Property / Real Estate Thread

Latest Update friends:-

Hoysala developers are going to come with a massive project in the heart of Sahakaranagar on the Central library road. It is close to 15 acres of land and the proposed project is to have 11 towers with 16 floors each. The launch is said to be in the month of Dec 2011 and the estimated completion period is 5 years (offcourse stage by stage). The launch price is somewhere in between 5000-5500 per sqft (basic rate). Sounds too much though.

Even though Sahakarnagar is a very beautiful place but the price seems to be too much and i also stay just close to this new project and there is huge amount of water scarcity in these surroundings. I seriously do not understand what will be the source to supply water to these many flats.

Last edited by rki2007 : 12th September 2011 at 23:21.
Old 13th September 2011, 07:18   #767
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemantbsutar View Post
Read in the paper about Shobha's plots near Int'l airport going at 2750 and almost sold out!!! Man this is crazy for me, talk about premium, this is almost double of what should be the rate unless i am missing something major here! Heard from a friend in the field, bookings have come down drastically now, almost 1/5th to 1/10th in some major projects. That said, rates are not falling, only that some players like Purva are asking only 20% till you move in
I fail to understand how a residential property closer to an International Aiprot is considered a decent place the live. Its ok for commercial activities but not for residential IMO unless the buyer is used to vibrating windows and sleep depriviation .
Old 13th September 2011, 11:41   #768
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by karty_83 View Post
ya, i have heard a lot of horror stories about that too. Like it was pointed out above, its all about being in the right place at right time.

PS : Are there no more areas like Hsr layout and Koramangala and others which have absolute scope for growth like they did ? And available now for as low as they did.

Wouldn't Metro, whenever it gets completed have a bearing on Bangalore real estate ?
Karty, from your queries, it appears you are looking for quick money, which is something good-to-have, but if it doesn't go as expected, you will end up in shambles. If all of us here knew how to make easy money, don't you think we would all be doing the same now? I, for one, would love to give up my job, and sit doing nothing while easy money keeps pouring in.

My point is, you cannot expect a sureshot answer to your question on how to make the maximum money, but only some pointers on what 'may' click.

Also, as the others have pointed out, the scene back in Bangalore was way different in the periods you mention, which isnt the case now. I remember visiting Marathalli in early 2000s' and let me tell you, there was nothing there, save for a few shops here and there. Now, a visit to that area will leave you shocked! Not all can predict such kinds of growth, some do, and they mint money. Others watch, and wish they had that insight.
benbsb29 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th September 2011, 11:40   #769
BHPian

Saw in the news today- Prestige has launched a 10 crore+ apartment project in a prime location- wow! Also saw a new project in Sarjapur Marathahalli ORR, looks like SOMEONE believes slowdown is a non event!
Old 16th September 2011, 12:14   #770
BHPian

Any pointers for residential land(30x40) or apartments (1000+SFT) towards Bangalore North or East ? Budget is around 30L Max.

Bangalore East: Kammanahalli, Banaswadi, Lingarapuram,
Bangalore North: Sahakar Nagar, Kodigehalli, HEbbal, HBR Layout, Coffee Board Layout, Kempapura.

Cheers,
Rajesh
Old 16th September 2011, 13:22   #771
JVH
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2500cc View Post
Any pointers for residential land(30x40) or apartments (1000+SFT) towards Bangalore North or East ? Budget is around 30L Max.

Bangalore North: Sahakar Nagar, Kodigehalli, HEbbal, HBR Layout, Coffee Board Layout, Kempapura.

Cheers,
Rajesh
I can speak on Bangalore North since I'm staying here. Sorry to say that land will be almost impossible in that budget and size for this area. You may get budget apartments in internal Hebbal and Kempapura but they provide bare minimum facilities and located in not very decent areas.
JVH is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th September 2011, 13:31   #772
BHPian

Quote:

Cheers,
Rajesh
You can surely get 30X40 site within your budget near Ramamurthy nagar (little inside on TCPalya main rd). One of my colleague recently bought site and going to start construction.

Thanks,
Pradip.
pradipk is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th September 2011, 14:33   #773
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JVH View Post
I can speak on Bangalore North since I'm staying here. Sorry to say that land will be almost impossible in that budget and size for this area. You may get budget apartments in internal Hebbal and Kempapura but they provide bare minimum facilities and located in not very decent areas.
@JVH
THere seems to be a place after Sahakarngr, know as Rajiv Gandhi layout and many of them told it is very nice and is approved by BDA but am not able to get any contacts for that area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pradipk View Post
You can surely get 30X40 site within your budget near Ramamurthy nagar (little inside on TCPalya main rd). One of my colleague recently bought site and going to start construction.

Thanks,
Pradip.
Pradip, I cant get into TC Palya main road due to kid's school yaar.
Old 16th September 2011, 18:06   #774
BHPian

Quote:

Cheers,
Rajesh
You can get in interiors of Kempapur and Bhuvaneshwari nagar in 30L range. (max of 3 kms from Columbia asia hospital)
Old 17th September 2011, 09:46   #775
Senior - BHPian

Is it possible to get a good 3BHK under 60L in Whitefield area?
Any other good places?
Old 17th September 2011, 14:53   #776
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by download2live View Post
Is it possible to get a good 3BHK under 60L in Whitefield area?
Any other good places?
Should be possible. A friend recently bought a 3bhk in AECS layout for 65L. It was a re-sale and all woodwork and light fittings etc were in place. So un-furnished should be available for 60.
Old 17th September 2011, 18:39   #777
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemantbsutar View Post
Saw in the news today- Prestige has launched a 10 crore+ apartment project in a prime location- wow! Also saw a new project in Sarjapur Marathahalli ORR, looks like SOMEONE believes slowdown is a non event!
The just launched Prestige project on the ORR is behind Cisco, on the same road as Gurukul.
Old 19th September 2011, 07:56   #778
BHPian

Anyone visited the CREDAI exhibition at Palace Grounds?

I booked a 3BHK at Mantri Alpyne. Already 2 blocks have been sold out. Booked mine in a new block.

They had a lucky dip in the exhibition (1 lakh to 2 lakhs discounts) that will be taken into account in the final installment only :S. And there was a 10% discount on the agreement value for those who make the full payment in 15 days of booking. Dont know if thats a good idea or how it will work out.
Blue_V is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th September 2011, 10:31   #779
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_V View Post
Anyone visited the CREDAI exhibition at Palace Grounds?
I have not. You never get the best deals in property exhibitions.

Quote:
I booked a 3BHK at Mantri Alpyne. Already 2 blocks have been sold out. Booked mine in a new block.
For knowledge sakes.

Did you:
  • See the location (or know it beforehand)
  • Check all the papers
  • Verified project days
OR

Did you go with the builders reputation only, in booking the flat?

Quote:
They had a lucky dip in the exhibition (1 lakh to 2 lakhs discounts) that will be taken into account in the final installment only :S.
Gimmicks you will see at exhibitions.

Quote:
And there was a 10% discount on the agreement value for those who make the full payment in 15 days of booking. Dont know if thats a good idea or how it will work out.
If the construction firm takes a loan for the same amount from financial institutions they pay almost 30% interest. Giving 10% to the customer without having to worry about their credit rating or pay such high interest is like eating your cake and having it too.
Old 19th September 2011, 11:28   #780
BHPian

Very rightly put by Spitfire- i too went to this exhibition with a friend, found out what crap builders throw even when they know market is slow.
Always better to do our homework before jumping in. 10% discount is peanuts. What i found is that purva offer of paying only 20% sounds like an opportunity for those looking at the listed properties for this offer.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks