Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th June 2023, 23:13   #451
BHPian

Re: Packers & Movers: Post all queries here

We recently moved our stuff(4BHK) + 2 wheeler from Gurgaon to Bangalore and used the service of PMR, I am happy with the service, packing quality, and staff's behavior, and there was no damage. The only problem is they are very expensive they charge 1.5x of APML.
Old 20th June 2023, 16:54   #452
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dijkstraind View Post
We recently moved our stuff(4BHK) + 2 wheeler from Gurgaon to Bangalore and used the service of PMR
Can you please share what was the process to move the 2 wheeler? Did you have to get the NOC to be able to transport?
Old 20th June 2023, 18:06   #453
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandey.jai View Post
Can you please share what was the process to move the 2 wheeler? Did you have to get the NOC to be able to transport?
I just gave packer team copy of RC, insurance and pollution.
It is not mandatory to get NOC immediately, you can drive the vehicle for 1 year in other states, refer https://morth.nic.in/inter-state-transfer-vehicle
dijkstraind is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th July 2023, 12:21   #454
BHPian

Looking for some help. Any recommendation for good Packers and Movers in Noida. Need to move 3 bedroom household items from Indrapuram to Greater Noida.
Old 7th July 2023, 12:51   #455
Senior - BHPian

Need Advice from fellow members regarding transporting a non working car from Ahmedabad to Lucknow. Since its in non working condition, no regular packer & movers are willing to transport the same.

Would appreciate if someone can point me in right direction. Thanks
Old 8th July 2023, 16:17   #456
BHPian

I’m looking to move from Pune to Bangalore and I see a lot of mixed reviews on Agarwal Packers and movers. I’m also talking to a few others. I’m not planning on moving any expensive delicate stuff and my fridge, washing machine, TV and my 2 wheeler are the primary expensive ones. The rest like kitchen utensils, clothes etc aren’t likely to get damaged.

Can someone help me understand if I should buy the insurance offered by these movers in my scenario?
Old 21st August 2023, 16:19   #457
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nithin5497 View Post
I’ve used Porter, they’re good. But they usually send very less people so it becomes time consuming. ...
When we moved though, we used Vega for packing and moving.
Do they have a web site? When searching for Vega packers, multiple sites show up. Any contact numbers in Bengaluru?

We need to transport a couple of things (a trollley bag of clothes, a folding mattress (3'x2'xx0.5' after folding) and may be one or two more boxes from Bengaluru to Pune. Any reliable packers/movers service or courier service that we can use?

Last edited by pjbiju : 21st August 2023 at 16:22.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks