Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th November 2020, 12:42   #391
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohan41 View Post
For shifting 3BHK house locally within Bangalore which Packers & Movers offers best professional service taking care of everything i.e., packing, transporting, unpacking and arranging items? This is for a friend of mine. He is ok if prices are on higher side but looks for hassle free service. TIA!

Would recommend you to check https://www.pikkol.com. Its kind of a market place for logistics. Once you put in your requirements then multiple movers and packers would provide quote based on the quantity of items and distance. I have used their services few years back.
kiran_cr is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th November 2020, 09:59   #392
Senior - BHPian

Re: Packers & Movers: Post all queries here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pancham View Post
Guys I am contemplating to get my i20 transported to Kolkata from Delhi.
Following up on this, I got my car transported by Agarwal Packers and Movers (NOT THE DRS group). This is APML with the red circular logo.

In short, the experience was very good. They picked the car up on time, delayed the loading by 1 day (on Nov 7) and home delivered right to my parking spot 2 days early (on Nov 12).

So Delhi to Kolkata in 5 days flat. The car was not even dirty. It had a little bit of dust but not like the stories I have heard of bad experiences where the cars were delivered covered in dust and dirt. I had such low expectations but this turned out to be a pretty good experience.

They are expensive though. They charged 20K for this which seems alright now given the hassle free overall experience.

Last edited by Pancham : 13th November 2020 at 10:00.
Pancham is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 13th November 2020, 10:24   #393
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohan41 View Post
For shifting 3BHK house locally within Bangalore which Packers & Movers offers best professional service taking care of everything i.e., packing, transporting, unpacking and arranging items? This is for a friend of mine. He is ok if prices are on higher side but looks for hassle free service. TIA!
If he doesn't mind a higher-cost option, Buhariwalas are pretty good.

Used them for a local move early last year. End-to-end service and zero damage to our stuff.
Chetan_Rao is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th November 2020, 12:48   #394
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pancham View Post

So Delhi to Kolkata in 5 days flat. The car was not even dirty. It had a little bit of dust but not like the stories I have heard of bad experiences where the cars were delivered covered in dust and dirt. I had such low expectations but this turned out to be a pretty good experience.

They are expensive though. They charged 20K for this which seems alright now given the hassle free overall experience.
I got my car delivered from Kolkata to Gurgaon by "Harit Relocation and Logistics Pvt ltd." at 7200

They took the same time, around 6 days. The car however was very very dirty and some items were also missing, like the USB cable, water bottles etc. They even stole items from the car first aid kit!

Actually they were to deliver it to my place at Noida, but since their hub was at Gurgaon, I decided to reach Gurgaon by Metro and drive it back myself, instead of one of their careless drivers driving my car for a good 40+kms.

Overall experience was very bad, because I was new to NCR; and without that USB cable I was having problems navigating(habituated using Android Auto). Also, they stole the smallest of items, which pissed me off.

I had to bring my car back in October, as it was sitting for around 7 months. Decided to drive it back, and it was one of the best decisions of my life.
Old 23rd January 2021, 16:41   #395
Distinguished - BHPian

Want to shift some household stuff from Bangalore to Noida. This is not a full house shifting but just some house hold stuff in few cartons, furniture stuff and it will not be a full container load.

Was researching for movers and packers and saw quite a few Agarwal Packers & Movers on internet. Wanted to know which one is a trustworthy one.

Had reached out to this one: https://www.agarwalpackers.com/

Are they genuine?

Any other reliable movers for moving stuff from Bangalore to Delhi?
khan_sultan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th January 2021, 14:33   #396
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by khan_sultan View Post
Want to shift some household stuff from Bangalore to Noida. This is not a full house shifting but just some house hold stuff in few cartons, furniture stuff and it will not be a full container load.

Was researching for movers and packers and saw quite a few Agarwal Packers & Movers on internet. Wanted to know which one is a trustworthy one.

Are they genuine?

Any other reliable movers for moving stuff from Bangalore to Delhi?
Did you use them? How was the experience and how much did it cost?
Old 9th February 2021, 10:13   #397
Distinguished - BHPian

Any experience with international shipping? I am relocating to the UK next month and need to ship around 60-70 kgs of stuff comprising of kitchen utensils, clothes and shoes etc. Any recommendations for the same?
Old 9th February 2021, 10:55   #398
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Want to shift some household stuff from Bangalore to Noida.
If not a full container, then why not pack them in boxes and use regular cargo services like VRL or others ?
Old 14th February 2021, 12:54   #399
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmohitg View Post
Any experience with international shipping? I am relocating to the UK next month and need to ship around 60-70 kgs of stuff comprising of kitchen utensils, clothes and shoes etc. Any recommendations for the same?
Recently had my personal effects moved back from Madrid through Emirates SkyCargo in July 2020. Whole process took about a week including our customs clearance.

You can try Emirates or DHL. Both are good.
ka51resident is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th February 2021, 12:43   #400
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ka51resident View Post
Recently had my personal effects moved back from Madrid through Emirates SkyCargo in July 2020. Whole process took about a week including our customs clearance.

You can try Emirates or DHL. Both are good.
How much did it cost you?
Old 15th February 2021, 12:56   #401
BHPian

About 360EUR (~32,000 INR) for the goods from MAD-BLR via DXB and then 2000INR for the Customs Delivery Fees.

Very transparent process and convenient, unlike how I expected it to be.
Old 23rd February 2021, 14:56   #402
BANNED

For Pune city, any recommendation on a good packer and mover for local shifting? I am OK to pay out a little higher charge for a better and clean service. I had good experience for interstate transport with APML, through corporate deal. But, this time I need the service for local shifting on my personal capacity.

Quote:

Are they genuine?
Sorry for delayed reply, don't know if it helps. They are one of the recommended options of my company under corporate deal, so I believe they are genuine. I have used their service 6 years back when I shifted from Bengaluru to Pune.

Last edited by Aditya : 23rd February 2021 at 16:34. Reason: Back to back posts merged
Old 10th March 2021, 18:02   #403

I need to transport my Ignis from Kolkata to Bhopal. Gati Cargo Movers has quoted Rs. 14500 for transport via Gurugram. Has anyone availed of their services? Would anyone recommend any other movers and packers for a cheap reliable transfer?

Thanks and regards,
Souvik
Attached Thumbnails
Packers & Movers: Post all queries here-20210310_160332.jpg  

Old 15th March 2021, 19:00   #404
BHPian

I need to move a double door fridge from Bangalore to Chennai. Any suggestions for a Packers & Movers which will move only one or two items and also pack the fridge before moving and deliver safely? Don't want to spend too much but want the fridge to be delivered in good condition. Any pointers would be appreciated.
Old 15th March 2021, 19:25   #405
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by whencut86 View Post
I need to move a double door fridge from Bangalore to Chennai..
That would be treated like a parcel, and charges based on size. Since this is a double-door, I expect the cost to be a bit high. Do check with some of the reputed cargo services - VRL or others. Based on the charges, you may have to consider selling this one (unless very new), and buying a new one there.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks