Team-BHP - A Guide: Eating out in Bangalore
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   A Guide: Eating out in Bangalore (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/3474-guide-eating-out-bangalore-6.html)

Ramanas - Veg food on Cunningham road

Infinitea - lotsa different varieties of tea, cunningham road

Cafe frescos - Cunningham road hatworks boulevard, deserts to die for.

Eden Park - Good food at reasonable price and cheap booze as well - cunningham road

Ruby tuesday - very expensive continental food - church street

3 quarter chinese - church street, decent food big place

Bobby da dhaba - Ulsoor lake gurudwara - the best egg bhurji and parathas.

Kabab korner - St. marks road good food served in the car but expensive for drive in.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsk1979 (Post 447682)
Yay for treat. Did you also try Bob's kitchen in JB nagar(Indiranagars third world neighbour).

Nah - Jeevan Bhima Nagar is one of the many localities (there are lots) I've never been to inspite of being a local Bangalorean. Too pampered living in South Bangalore all my life :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by vid6639 (Post 447686)
Infinitea - lotsa different varieties of tea, cunningham road

Yeah..I like this place.. and the different varieties of chocolates and toast is good too.

Godfather

Quote:

Originally Posted by DCEite (Post 447626)
Slightly OT
When i visited Bangalore for a few days, i had a chance visited a Golgappas (paani puris) stand which was near Wipro office in Kormangala Road.
To my surprise, they stuffed the Golgappas with raw onions and served with Aloo matar subzi.
Now is it the same across Bangy? Are the Pani puris served like that only there?
:confused:

Two really good places for Pani puri. One is "Karthik Mithai" on CMH Road and other is in Majestic in Sukhsagar compound (the Sukhsagar next to National Market).

The traditional local joints in Bangalore do server onions in pani puri. Be careful with Samosas in those places. They are filled with carrots and beans . It is an acquired taste I guess.

Tsk,

There is no more opium opposite to Diamond District. Its now Indi Joe's.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hondadude (Post 447733)
The traditional local joints in Bangalore do server onions in pani puri. Be careful with Samosas in those places. They are filled with carrots and beans . It is an acquired taste I guess.

The Team-bhpiians from North are going to faint now.lol:

Godfather

Quote:

Originally Posted by Godfather (Post 447744)
The Team-bhpiians from North are going to faint now.lol:

Godfather

I have seen worse in Noida, so am immune to everything. Imagine diet butter chicken and fat free aloo parantha. Nothing can make me faint now. No wonder I see so many malnourished souls here

Quote:

Gullus chat in sheshadripuram opposite some park. you get to it by entering the lane between corner house and Reddys petrol bunk at the circle.
Well talk of the masala pepsi's these dudes introduced man.

Let me name a few

1 - Samarkhand on Infantry road(No booze). For some booze and food head next door to Hypnos,they serve food from Samarkhand and booze.
2 - Megnolia in Kormangala.
3 - Someone tried Annachi in IndiraNagar?
4 - Steaks on Millers Road
5 - Not to forget our very own Andhra Style restaurants.The 2 most renowned one's are Nandini and Nagarjuna.
Come on how many of us from Bangy wouldn't go to these 2 places for the full meals and chicken :).
Quote:

Originally Posted by hondadude
The traditional local joints in Bangalore do server onions in pani puri.
Whats with the server syndrome :p ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsk1979 (Post 447797)
diet butter chicken and fat free aloo parantha.

What :Shockked: .. this is news to me.. I never knew all this existed.

Godfather

Quote:

Originally Posted by rjstyles69 (Post 447800)
4 - Steaks on Millers Road

Come on how many of us from Bangy wouldn't go to these 2 places for the full meals and chicken :).

You mean millers 46 right?

Well I make it a point to visit nagarjuna every month for the delicious meals with lots of ghee (explains why I am fat), chilly chicken, fresh lime soda salt and chicken biryani.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hondadude (Post 447733)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Godfather (Post 447744)
The Team-bhpiians from North are going to faint now.

Damn right, that combination is already giving me jitters!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsk1979 (Post 447797)
I have seen worse in Noida, so am immune to everything. Imagine diet butter chicken and fat free aloo parantha. Nothing can make me faint now. No wonder I see so many malnourished souls here

Quote:

Originally Posted by Godfather (Post 447802)
What .. this is news to me.. I never knew all this existed.

Well neither have I!!! Where the hell do you get this stuff in Noida Tanveer?

Nice thread,..lots of places i never knew about.

Point to note:There are many great joints in bangy having an extremely reasonable lunch buffet.Indijoe,Mainland China,Tiger Trail are few that come to mind.

Quote:

Originally Posted by binz (Post 447855)
Nice thread,..lots of places i never knew about.

Yeah..exactly.. next time we want to have a meet we can use this thread for reference.

Godfather

Quote:

Originally Posted by Godfather (Post 447859)
Yeah..exactly.. next time we want to have a meet we can use this thread for reference.

Godfather

Exacty exactly..

Send link..

When it come to coffee nothing beats our dharshini's

and yes nandini and nagarjuna are the best place when it comes to andhra

Quote:

Originally Posted by chetan (Post 447881)
When it come to coffee nothing beats our dharshini's

Airlines Coffee is better..So are the cars that come there, man you guys should hear the topics from these so called boy racers

Godfather