Team-BHP - A Guide: Eating out in Bangalore
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   A Guide: Eating out in Bangalore (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/3474-guide-eating-out-bangalore-15.html)

Any nice food joints for a vegetarian. The area would be near the Oasis mall!

Quote:

Originally Posted by v1p3r (Post 730581)
If you go down 100 ft Rd from Airport Road, Mugen is on your right side, on the first floor of a building. It shares the building with Indigo Nation and Urban Yoga. It's before 12th Main etc, so keep your eyes peeled after the Vodafone store.

Thanks Buddy for the information. I shall visit it on my next visit to 100ft rd

Quote:

Any nice food joints for a vegetarian. The area would be near the Oasis mall!

Oasis Mall itself has a pretty decent food court.

what sort of food is served in Mugen ? sushi :p ?

And any good Mexican places near Koramangala ?

I like Magnolia near Raheja Residency , K'mangala for Thai food.
Casa Picola's pretty good VFM continental stuff, pretty decent to taste as well.
Also, there's a place called Sue's Kitchen tucked somewhere in the lane parallel to CMH road. Serves Creole food.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sidkun (Post 753624)
Also, there's a place called Sue's Kitchen tucked somewhere in the lane parallel to CMH road. Serves Creole food.

Sue's is an old favourite. They do Jamaican/West Indian food, not Creole.

Any donut fans here. Try out The Donut Co outlet at Kumara Krupa road.
They make fresh donuts after you place the order and the double choco donuts are specially yummy. Try them on the spot and they are nice and crispy when they are hot.
And they are 100% veg. Perfect for vegetarians.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RAC (Post 754466)
Any donut fans here. Try out The Donut Co outlet at Kumara Krupa road.
They make fresh donuts after you place the order and the double choco donuts are specially yummy. Try them on the spot and they are nice and crispy when they are hot.
And they are 100% veg. Perfect for vegetarians.

By the same people who own Mocha. One thing Iv noticed(in Mumbai atleast) about them is that different outlets have different standards which isnt a good thing at all. The one in Imax Adlabs is really good while the one in Powai (which I think closed down) was really bad. Aside from that they make some really nice donuts.

Quote:

Originally Posted by androdev (Post 730675)
Can anyone tell me a place for "really good" Mediterranean food in B'lore? Has anyone heard of a restaurant called Lemon Tree in Bangalore?

Isn't this the one on castle street ? I have heard good things about the place. Did you get a chance to check this out ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by hondadude (Post 754717)
Isn't this the one on castle street ? I have heard good things about the place. Did you get a chance to check this out ?

You mean Lemongrass? I think that shut down a couple of years ago, though I can't be too sure. It was rather good, but they did Thai, not Med.

Quote:

Originally Posted by v1p3r (Post 754933)
You mean Lemongrass? I think that shut down a couple of years ago, though I can't be too sure. It was rather good, but they did Thai, not Med.

There is one Lemongrass near Agara lake on Sarjapur road (next to the new Trident Hyundai Service centre). Not sure if its the same thing. But the food sucks.. :eek:

Guys, please let me know some good VFM restaurants for buffet lunch/dinner in Bangalore for both veg and non-veg.

Quote:

Originally Posted by appuchan (Post 755388)
Guys, please let me know some good VFM restaurants for buffet lunch/dinner in Bangalore for both veg and non-veg.

budget and location (central, south, west, etc.) please?

Angithi on church street has a nice lunch buffet.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsk1979 (Post 755405)
Angithi on church street has a nice lunch buffet.

Angeethi also has one of the best lunch buffets in Hyderabad. Only 172 bucks, all inclusive.