Team-BHP - A Guide: Eating out in Bangalore
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   A Guide: Eating out in Bangalore (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/3474-guide-eating-out-bangalore-10.html)

Does Lakeview still sell nice omelettes?

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsk1979 (Post 449144)
Does Lakeview still sell nice omelettes?

Are you talking about lakeview on MG road? It will not be there for long, they are breaking down 3 buildings adjacent to it for a new mall.

Omelettes are very very good at the IISC canteen behind the tata book house. Double omelette and cup noodles is a super combo there.

Quote:

Originally Posted by zoombiee (Post 448807)
Mallu:
Little Home ( Kormangala )

\
@ Little home you get rabbit, camel, almost all sea food stuff...

anyone been to the harbour?

If somebody wants to have an urge to eat mouth watering dosas when in Malleshwaram at very reasonable price.. visit Central Tiffin Room. this is just opposite to Malleshwaram ground. Otherwise North and West of Bangalroe is void of good diners..
Chinese - Oriental spice on Infantry road and Bamboo shoot ( below Angethi) are good! Where is Saigon btw??

Italian -Fiorano at kormangala ring road is very good.

Quote:

Originally Posted by shazikon (Post 449306)
Chinese - Oriental spice on Infantry road and Bamboo shoot ( below Angethi) are good! Where is Saigon btw??

right next to 3 quarters chinese on church street. Ruby Tuesday and Saigon are in the same building.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkdas (Post 449172)
\
@ Little home you get rabbit, camel, almost all sea food stuff...

anyone been to the harbour?

Why dont you guys come up with these suggestions during our meets??:Frustrati .

Godfather

thanks hondadude..will check out saigon some time

Take5 in Indiranagar(above coffee day) has a very good continental cuisine......

Quote:

Originally Posted by theMAG (Post 448204)
Taste-wise there's a smaller fusion food place near BDA Complex, Banashankari II Stage, called Casablanca. Awesome food - been our adda since school days! Its behind an equally delicious mom and pop paratha place (I forget the name).

Damn - all this talk abt good food has made me leave to lunch early now.

Casalblanca..awesome place..!!!the mag..do u know some shreyas pandit by any chance??

Before going further i would like to add another fine place in blore.
This ones opposite richmond circle, its called sarovar pub. Very old resturant in blore. I think its owned by a famous actor sudeep. Famous for manchuri.

Another is ZAIKA in kormangla, oppsite forum near the citibank ATM. Only veg food.

So those were all the fine places in bangalore.

What about those small outlets / shops that serve good food at low prices.

Lalita parantha palace @ indranagar . 40 rs for a plate of 2 paranthas along with a chilled sweet lassi for 17rs made my day

Dana pani @ BTM stage 1. Very good north indian food, small place though, you will find mostly young people there. Full meal for 30 rs [ dal , sabzi, 4 rotis,curd, rice ]

Quote:

Originally Posted by quadra (Post 449624)
Lalita parantha palace @ indranagar . 40 rs for a plate of 2 paranthas along with a chilled sweet lassi for 17rs made my day

It's in Domlur, and man, seems like inflation has caught up, because when I used to hang out there all the time, it was 10 bucks for a lassi and a whole meal - 8 rotis and kadhai chicken - for under 70 bucks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Godfather (Post 449397)
Why dont you guys come up with these suggestions during our meets??:Frustrati .

Godfather

Thats when us veggies show our innate power on Jkdas, thus throwing him down 4 floors

Quote:

Originally Posted by v1p3r (Post 449691)
It's in Domlur, and man, seems like inflation has caught up, because when I used to hang out there all the time, it was 10 bucks for a lassi and a whole meal - 8 rotis and kadhai chicken - for under 70 bucks.

I agree with you, prices have really shot up. but the paranthas & lassi are still worth it.

What innate power? There are like 3 veggies, and if you talk too much, we'll eat you guys for starters.

Quote:

Originally Posted by quadra (Post 449624)
Another is ZAIKA in kormangla, oppsite forum near the citibank ATM. Only veg food.

Talking of veg food, I cannot forget GRAMIN in Koramangala (in Raheza Arcade) next to EyeSense.... Awesome in vegie stuff...

Abhi