Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 2nd March 2009, 13:50   #1261
BHPian

Yeah, the 75 point free service camp was there on 24th and 25th, Mahindra (Manager-Service) was also there, I did avial this sericve and oppurtunity to register my complaint related to frequent alignment and balancing required on my Scorpio. They did what ever they can and said it will be BETTER now.

-Pramod
Old 2nd March 2009, 14:22   #1262
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gd1418 View Post
This word has me stumped. Since you are scheduled to visit the ASC for fixing the hazard lights, how about finding out the meaning, the set standards and what exactly they did...
LOL, this mighty word has fot me flummoxed too!
Would love to understand a wee bit more!
Old 2nd March 2009, 17:02   #1263
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anupmathur View Post
The woods of Shimla?!!

LOL, Scorpman, do you mean this Shimla?
Noways Anup. I hate the traffic in that city.

The woods are in the exteriors of SHimla. Great place for Camping and enjoying the actual Jungle.

Last edited by Rehaan : 3rd March 2009 at 00:22. Reason: Quote fixed.
Old 2nd March 2009, 18:24   #1264
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by getsurya View Post
Scorpman,

welcome!! I like the alloys of your ride!! You can please share your experiences with your scorp for the benefit of all!!
Happy Motoring!!
Thanx Surya. Will surely share all about my Scorp soon. What model you drive?
Old 2nd March 2009, 20:58   #1265
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorpMan View Post
The woods are in the exteriors of SHimla. Great place for Camping and enjoying the actual Jungle.
Scorpman, could you please tell where? I'm fairly familiar with Shimla & surroundings. Just want to know that I've not been missing things! Are you a native of the area?

How about some more pics?
Old 3rd March 2009, 09:42   #1266
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Thanx Surya. Will surely share all about my Scorp soon. What model you drive?
Hi Scorpman, I used to drive a Crde SLX earlier which I disposed 2 months back. I bought a mHawk 8 months back and that is my ride now. I retained my CRDE for sometime to see the consistency of the new product!!Cost me money-ofcourse!!
Old 3rd March 2009, 12:31   #1267
BHPian

Quote:
Scorpman, could you please tell where? I'm fairly familiar with Shimla & surroundings. Just want to know that I've not been missing things! Are you a native of the area?

How about some more pics?
No, i am not. And i am also not very familiar with anything except Mall Road and Jakhu Hills. I dont exactly remember, but i guess these woods were close to Summer Hills, and this place also has a wild life or a bird sanctuary.
Old 3rd March 2009, 12:34   #1268
BHPian

Quote:
Hi Scorpman, I used to drive a Crde SLX earlier which I disposed 2 months back. I bought a mHawk 8 months back and that is my ride now. I retained my CRDE for sometime to see the consistency of the new product!!Cost me money-ofcourse!!
It costed you of-course, but i guess its money well spent. The difference is fairly huge according to me. The Mhawk feels very refined, be it engine or the ride and handling, compared to the Raw Beast, The CRDe.
Old 3rd March 2009, 13:41   #1269
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
It costed you of-course, but i guess its money well spent. The difference is fairly huge according to me. The Mhawk feels very refined, be it engine or the ride and handling, compared to the Raw Beast, The CRDe.
Yes, couldn't agree with you more!!mHawk in my words behaves more closer to an SUV! The roll is lot less!!
Old 3rd March 2009, 14:34   #1270
BHPian

And what about the AT Mhawk. Have any of you TD' it ?
Old 3rd March 2009, 18:16   #1271
Senior - BHPian

Well gd1418, I think it is just a Big Word, I am told that they had the gear box & the clutch realigned as per all the parameters set by the company (???)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gd1418 View Post
This word has me stumped. Since you are scheduled to visit the ASC for fixing the hazard lights, how about finding out the meaning, the set standards and what exactly they did...
Thanks getsurya, will try out on the weekend, but a trip to the dealer is any way due since they need to give me a replacement tyre iron (tommy), currently thay have given me a old one till the new comes from Mahindra.

Quote:
Mupreti, Happy to hear that your ride is back to its form(the original one!!). The hazard light stuff, you can do a small 'DIY'. Just pull the console out from the bottom first and then slowly pull the top portion. You shall find a white colour clip with wires hanging in between the two a/c blowers. Just plug the white clip to the open slot behind the hazard switch. Be careful to put the console back slowly from top to bottom!!You should be done!!
Just sharing with you as will save you yet another visit to the ASC.

Thanks badboyscad, I have got calls from the dealer, M&M Customer care as well as the Nasik H.O. to confirm if the issues have been taken care of. Well all I can say the A.S.S. rocks , but what about the original Q.C.
Quote:
Originally Posted by badboyscad View Post
@ m_upreti : Glad to know that all issues with your scorp have been sorted out. This thread is really rocking now.

Last edited by m_upreti : 3rd March 2009 at 18:24.
Old 4th March 2009, 16:00   #1272
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Guys, I'm going to have to request all of you to stick to the topic i.e. Scorpio pictures only. Other discussions can continue on an existing / new thread.
Old 6th March 2009, 12:18   #1273
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO
Guys, I'm going to have to request all of you to stick to the topic i.e. Scorpio pictures only. Other discussions can continue on an existing / new thread.
Agree with this. This thread is for Scorpio pics and it makes sense to retain it that way instead of mixing Scorpio issues also in this thread. Two main reasons for this are :

- It would be very helpful for current and potential Scorpio owners if there was a separate thread focussing on "Scorpio issues" a la the "Safari issues" thread which would be a ready-reckoner.

- For someone looking for a solution to a Scorpio issue, it would be a herculean task to go through 80+ pages.
Old 6th March 2009, 14:13   #1274
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Also a valid point.
So, what say, gentlemen?
Maybe someone should start a 'Scorpio Issues' thread!
There is an existing thread in the technical stuff section.
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/techni...ns-thread.html

Maybe the "scorpio issues" posts from this thread can be moved to that thread and it(the thread) can be renamed to "Scorpio NON-CRDe & CRDe, mHawk Technical/Other problems/solutions Thread".
Old 6th March 2009, 14:54   #1275
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by supremeBaleno View Post
- It would be very helpful for current and potential Scorpio owners if there was a separate thread focussing on "Scorpio issues" a la the "Safari issues" thread which would be a ready-reckoner.

Supreme there are 2 different threads already on the forum discussing on the

Safari Issue -

Scorpio Issues -

Last edited by gowda79 : 6th March 2009 at 14:56.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed