Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th October 2009, 13:36   #1111
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardy View Post
Avi, try out GIKF and you would not repent. I find the food here better than Barbeque Nation. The quality of food as well as service at Barbeque Nation is going down every time I go there.

PS: GIKF also includes a free beverage.
If you think they are better than BN then surely will pay them a visit soon. Just for the Galouti ( got the correct spelling) Kebabs.

I enjoy these kebabs the best in Delhi and hope GIKF can match them

EDIT: Ardy, why didnt you suggest GIKF for our meet yesterday....grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Last edited by mobike008 : 28th October 2009 at 13:37.
Old 28th October 2009, 13:40   #1112
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008
EDIT: Ardy, why didnt you suggest GIKF for our meet yesterday....grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Lets just say, I wanted to try Sazio ...
Old 28th October 2009, 14:30   #1113
BHPian

Been to Chang Hua with my Family yesterday for a much awaited dinner. We ordered food and were having it merrily when my mom spotted a cockroach in the "Baby Corn Mushroom". That was the turn off and we could not even take in a spoonful of food after that. Had to walk out half-hearted.
Old 28th October 2009, 15:12   #1114
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardy View Post
Lets just say, I wanted to try Sazio ...
Hope you enjoyed the food there

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveloholic View Post
Been to Chang Hua with my Family yesterday for a much awaited dinner. We ordered food and were having it merrily when my mom spotted a cockroach in the "Baby Corn Mushroom". That was the turn off and we could not even take in a spoonful of food after that. Had to walk out half-hearted.
What's this Nikhil, I told you to try Reshmi's and you decided to go to Chung Hua. Anyways, sad to know about your experience. Was it at the Basheerbagh location?

I experienced not once but twice at one of the most popular chinese joint in Hyderabad. Yeah, you guessed it right at Haiking.

When it can happen at an very upmarket restuarant like Haiking, it can happen at Chung Hua too. Need to be wary of these hotels.

After a lot of tried and testing, i always headed to Ming's Court for Chinese food. Trust me, very few places come close to MC
Old 28th October 2009, 15:40   #1115
Distinguished - BHPian

Been to another small breakfast outlet in Begum Bazaar for the first time, forgot the name of this place but is quite popular in Begum Bazar. This place is a few meters ahead of Chatri and falls in a lane on your left hand side.

Hot and Soft Idlis, very tasty
Exotic Dosas
( All kinds, Paneer, Mushroom, Tora Tora..what not), Tasty
Tomato Bath, soft and melting in your mouth types

Price Ranges from Rs.15 to Rs.35 per plate.

Nice place to grab some economical tasty breakfast
Old 28th October 2009, 15:42   #1116
Team-BHP Support

AVI,
some directions please.

At least a map link of the same.
Sounds good. I want to check it out.

The brotherhood of expanding waistlines.
Old 28th October 2009, 15:56   #1117
BHPian

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
I experienced not once but twice at one of the most popular chinese joint in Hyderabad. Yeah, you guessed it right at Haiking.

When it can happen at an very upmarket restuarant like Haiking, it can happen at Chung Hua too. Need to be wary of these hotels.

After a lot of tried and testing, i always headed to Ming's Court for Chinese food. Trust me, very few places come close to MC
Avi, there seems to be a pattern here. Most of the Chinese restaurants seem to be serving up roaches for free. Weren't we talking of exotic food, or do we call it alternative food, yesterday?
Old 28th October 2009, 15:59   #1118
BHPian

Quote:
things like these when happens sitting with a family is so not good.
Old 28th October 2009, 17:23   #1119
BHPian

Quote:
What's this Nikhil, I told you to try Reshmi's and you decided to go to Chung Hua.
I thought of going to Reshmi's as we discussed but Mom said Lets have something in Chinese and unanimously my family screamed CHANG HUA. I felt as if the moment I reject their choice, it would be Karate all around the place. I think now my family will think twice before saying chang hua. But, would love to visit Reshmi's today.
Old 28th October 2009, 17:28   #1120
BHPian

Team-BHP Breakfast Meet

Quote:
Been to another small breakfast outlet in Begum Bazaar for the first time
Avi, why not plan for a Team-BHP Breakfast Meet. Chalk down the locations and lets meet up for breakfast. Thinking about this, Breakfast with Hot Cuppa Tea and few glorious moments spent with the team on wintery morning.

Lets indulge ourselves into breakfast binge on any of the Sunday Mornings.
Old 28th October 2009, 17:46   #1121
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bblost View Post
AVI,
some directions please.

At least a map link of the same.
Sounds good. I want to check it out.

The brotherhood of expanding waistlines.
Well, i am not technology savvy like you most folks. I dont even know how to use google maps...LOL

Give me a little time, will post directions step-wise ( the old fashion way). Been too tied up today. Unprecedented customer meetings in a single day. I am glad atleast the business end is looking up

Quote:
Originally Posted by suren181 View Post
Avi, there seems to be a pattern here. Most of the Chinese restaurants seem to be serving up roaches for free. Weren't we talking of exotic food, or do we call it alternative food, yesterday?
You bet Macha. They dont know that there are very few takers for such exotic food here in India. And, till now they were thinking it was a favor by serving that free to us

Quote:
But, would love to visit Reshmi's today.
I am there at Reshmi's tonight. See you !

Quote:
Avi, why not plan for a Team-BHP Breakfast Meet. Chalk down the locations and lets meet up for breakfast. Thinking about this, Breakfast with Hot Cuppa Tea and few glorious moments spent with the team on wintery morning.

Lets indulge ourselves into breakfast binge on any of the Sunday Mornings.
Sounds like a good idea. But, meet time should be atleast 9:00AM on a sunday or you will scare people away.

Why dont you take a lead on this one?
Old 28th October 2009, 19:37   #1122
Senior - BHPian

Can anybody guide me towards tasty Bandi Dosa's. Been itching to have some but had too much of Shanbag and Gayatri Bhawan
Old 28th October 2009, 19:57   #1123
BHPian

Bandi Dosa's love them a lot. Ok, head on to this link Anirudh, you will find something good in store.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...ml#post1553956
Old 29th October 2009, 12:06   #1124
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileCruncher View Post
Can anybody guide me towards tasty Bandi Dosa's. Been itching to have some but had too much of Shanbag and Gayatri Bhawan
Ani, there a huge bandi type Idli and Dosa you can dig into. I will send you a PM with a list of such outlets.

Btw, why dont you join us for the breakfast meet?
Old 29th October 2009, 12:14   #1125
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Ani, there a huge bandi type Idli and Dosa you can dig into. I will send you a PM with a list of such outlets.

Btw, why dont you join us for the breakfast meet?

When & where?

I'm looking for something in the short term like this Sunday

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks