Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 10th January 2013, 17:02   #1531
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:
Originally Posted by maqqq View Post
I am not sure if they will fit on your beat. They look something like this http://www.cardekho.com/exterior-pic...og-lamp-41.htm
Hi Maqq,

Will they fit an Indigo CS with some modification? I am also checking with my mechanic.. let's see if he is up for the job. (provided the other person in que is not picking it up)

Cheers!
Teja.
Old 10th January 2013, 17:04   #1532
Senior - BHPian

Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Thank you Kindly PM me your number and we will take it forward from there.

Edit: I was planning to fix this on a RE Desert Storm, but since it is a Classic RE with a different paint scheme, I do not think this will fit. So I am giving up my option on both the carrier and the seat.

Thank you for your kind gesture, @reswaran. It was nice talking to you.

Last edited by theexperthand : 10th January 2013 at 17:15.
Old 10th January 2013, 17:21   #1533
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by theexperthand View Post
Thank you for your kind gesture, @reswaran. It was nice talking to you.
Good talking to you too Anoop.

Carrier is a direct fit on electra and std 350. Needs jugaad to fit on the new breed of classics and thunderbird. Both items still available.
Old 10th January 2013, 18:34   #1534
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by reswaran View Post

Carrier is a direct fit on electra and std 350. Needs jugaad to fit on the new breed of classics and thunderbird. Both items still available.
In that case, can I have it please? Dad would be thrilled to have it on his now 23 year old 350.

MaSh
Old 11th January 2013, 16:40   #1535

Quote:
Originally Posted by teja484 View Post
Hi Maqq,

Will they fit an Indigo CS with some modification? I am also checking with my mechanic.. let's see if he is up for the job. (provided the other person in que is not picking it up)

Cheers!
Teja.

A jugaad might do the job for you, best to have this confirmed with your mechanic. No point in spoiling your car's look with badly fitted fog lamps.

I haven't head back from the gentleman from Bangalore.
Old 12th January 2013, 15:41   #1536
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPEEDY_RACER View Post
Hi Dhrupadh,

based upon the below i will give 1:1 for both of you. will be available for pickup from my home on 20th January(will PM my address and details)
Its fine if they are reserved but speedy your phone was not responding for a continuous 7 days after we spoke on the phone. Had sent you a pm to that effect as well but no response from your side so I let it be. Sorry if it caused you any inconvenience though.
Old 12th January 2013, 16:05   #1537
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderernomad View Post
Its fine if they are reserved but speedy your phone was not responding for a continuous 7 days after we spoke on the phone. Had sent you a pm to that effect as well but no response from your side so I let it be. Sorry if it caused you any inconvenience though.
Hi wanderernomad,

Due to my Travel the no. was switched off and the same was informed to your friend who was supposed to pick the seats.

even i have called your Dr. Frnd before leaving thought to drop them at his place he didn't respond.

now its reserved for both(Drupadh & Vasuki)

Last edited by SPEEDY_RACER : 12th January 2013 at 16:06.
Old 12th January 2013, 19:57   #1538
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPEEDY_RACER View Post
Hi wanderernomad,

Due to my Travel the no. was switched off and the same was informed to your friend who was supposed to pick the seats.

even i have called your Dr. Frnd before leaving thought to drop them at his place he didn't respond.

now its reserved for both(Drupadh & Vasuki)
long distance logistics are a nightmare to manage especially if you trust someone as busy as a doctor to manage things, lol. Anyway thanks mate.
Old 12th January 2013, 21:54   #1539
BHPian

Quote:
I 'd like to give away a Royal Enfield luggage carrier and a stock Royal Enfield single seat (fits electra, bullet 350) which I'd used on my Classic 500 for a single trip to Goa. Pickup only in Kundalahalli Bangalore, PM me!
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mashmash View Post
In that case, can I have it please? Dad would be thrilled to have it on his now 23 year old 350.

MaSh
Collected the carrier today afternoon. It was good meeting you. Thank You so much.
Old 13th January 2013, 01:39   #1540
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by maqqq View Post
A jugaad might do the job for you, best to have this confirmed with your mechanic. No point in spoiling your car's look with badly fitted fog lamps.

I haven't head back from the gentleman from Bangalore.
Hi maqqq,
Sorry for not being able to respond sooner. I will have to let it pass. My Beat is still under warranty and any such fitment would void the electrical's warranty.

Thanks for your patience.
- Cheers
Old 13th January 2013, 18:43   #1541
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Have a blemish-free Honda Civic front grille to give away (stock design, chrome and all).

If interested, please PM.

Pickup only, from Mumbai.
Old 13th January 2013, 21:07   #1542
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Have a blemish-free Honda Civic front grille to give away (stock design, chrome and all).

Am really interested for one of my mates' civic unfortunately don't live there :/ anyway why are you giving it away? doing something fancy to the front-end of your car?
Old 13th January 2013, 21:44   #1543
BHPian

Quote:

Can I have it please? Will co-ordinate with you on the pickup. Thanks in advance.
Old 14th January 2013, 11:25   #1544
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

Nice! So you have found what you were looking for awaiting pics!
Old 14th January 2013, 11:37   #1545
Senior - BHPian

Have a 8+ year old light blue BPL refrigerator to give away. Model is MVX242 with converti option for the freezer compartment.
The door seals needs replacement but can also work without it for sometime, some of the slats in the freezer compartment are damaged, but was working fine till disbanded from service as I got a new Whirlpool one. If anyone want it, PM me. It is a pick up option from my home in Girinagar, Bangalore only.

Most Viewed