Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th March 2021, 11:07   #4621
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Hello fellow bhpians,

I have a free spoiler for a silver Honda City taken off from my old car. I sold car the car to a dealer and I have no need for this anymore. It's made of fibreglass/plastic material. I have no idea if this can be repainted. Probably weighs around 3-5 KGs. Should fit on a third gen City.

Fair warning - I took it off because the light in it stopped working, and I didn't like it much anyway. I can currently hear ratting inside the light section, and I believe the LEDs have broken off inside. If you feel you can fix it, have a go at it. If you just like the look and don't want the lights, you can simply bolt it on and not connect it.

Pickup location - Electronic City, Bengaluru.
I will not be able to ship it, someone will have to pick it up in person.

Please PM me, if you are interested in it.

Spoiler:
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_2651.jpg

Spoiler with it's attachments. Ignore the dirt on it. It's been gathering dust for 3 months now.
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_2652.jpg

How it looked on the car, in December 2020.
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-dsc_02832.jpg
pratik1992 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 16th March 2021, 13:36   #4622
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Hi All, I have these Hyundai Silicone Key covers to giveaway. Got them some time back but are unused.

I think 1 pair is for old Creta Flippy Key (not sure if new one is still same design) and the other should fit i-gen i20 Asta(O) flippy.

Please check your keys before you decide to pick them. Electronic City BLR, no shipping request please (they are not worth that much ).
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-1.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-2.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-3.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-4.jpg  

vidyanand is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 21st March 2021, 10:32   #4623
BHPian

I have a full car cover to give away. I haven't used it even once after opening it to check.

For Hyundai fluidic Verna before 2017

Pickup: Jayanagar 1st Block, Bangalore
PearlJam is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 21st March 2021, 10:33   #4624
BHPian

Namaste.

Would anybody like to a have a Nintendo NES console ?

Available: Main body, controllers x 2
Missing parts : Power adapter, AV cable, cartridges
Last used : 2002/03
Working condition : Unknown

Kindly message only if you can pick it up from Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore.

Thank you.
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-dsc_0728.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-dsc_0729.jpg  

dj_666 is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 21st March 2021, 10:53   #4625
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj_666 View Post
Namaste.

Available: Main body, controllers x 2
Missing parts : Power adapter, AV cable, cartridges
Last used : 2002/03
Working condition : Unknown

Kindly message only if you can pick it up from Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore.

Thank you.
Holy hell! I don’t care if this is working or not but this is something worth just framing and keeping it for video game junkies like me who started off their journey on the NES duplicates.

I’ve called dibs on this but not sure if I’ll get it. Have asked a BHPian to see if he can pick it up. Sent you a PM too.

Cheers!
Gannu_1 is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 21st March 2021, 16:05   #4626
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I would like to pick it up too. Bannergatta road is fine.
wildsdi5530 is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 21st March 2021, 18:17   #4627
BHPian

Quote:
Namaste.

Thank you.
Was picked up this afternoon.
Thanks.
Old 22nd March 2021, 19:30   #4628
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by riteshritesh View Post
Can't PM you either. Email me at rit.esh at aol dot in
Thanks a lot for being so generous ritesh. Received my package and I'm excited to give them all a hear. 😁
pdpyen is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd March 2021, 20:26   #4629
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PearlJam View Post
I have a full car cover to give away. I haven't used it even once after opening it to check.

For Hyundai fluidic Verna before 2017

Pickup: Jayanagar 1st Block, Bangalore

Hey can I pick this up? will be useful for me as my cover got cut.
Old 24th March 2021, 22:14   #4630
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by chembilath View Post
Hi, is this still available?
It is available as was not picked up and I got too busy to try it elsewhere.

How do I reach you? Can't PM you and the email to you via team bhp is not enabled for you.
vidyanand is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th March 2021, 22:34   #4631
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidyanand View Post
It is available as was not picked up and I got too busy to try it elsewhere.

How do I reach you? Can't PM you and the email to you via team bhp is not enabled for you.
Hi, sorry not in Bangalore now. You can get me on kiran0chm@gmail.com
Old 24th March 2021, 23:36   #4632
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajeev1 View Post
Philips Multimedia Speakers set - Model DSP 3300 for giveaway.

Pickup will be at Thanisandra, Bangalore. Please PM me if interested.
Hey Rajeev! Please reserve it for me, I can pick it up on the coming weekend. Thanks much!
Old 26th March 2021, 20:05   #4633
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanky_1002 View Post
Hey Rajeev! Please reserve it for me, I can pick it up on the coming weekend. Thanks much!
Sorry Shanky, you are late - this has already been claimed by LOL_FWD
Rajeev1 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th March 2021, 11:50   #4634
BHPian

Reddragon One-Hand Gaming Keyboard & Windows Game Batman Arkham Origins

Hi all,

The following 2 items are available for pickup in Borewell Road, Whitefield, Bangalore.

1. Red Dragon One Handed Mechanical Gaming Keyboard USB (Rarely used. USB cable NOT inclulded)

2. Windows 8.1, 10 PC Game DVD Set - Batman Arkham Origins (PEGI 16+).
I believe this game was never installed, never activated because this was accidentally shelved inside an old box and completely forgotten. But I am not sure as my memory about this game is vague. My son says he never saw me installing this one. So hopefully this may work fine when you install in your PC. The box contains serial code for activation.

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-20210326_202655.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-20210326_202705.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-20210326_202733.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-20210327_112325.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-20210327_112329.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-20210327_112341.jpg

PM me if you are near my location in BLR.
rajeshsundaram is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 28th March 2021, 09:21   #4635
BHPian

Re: Reddragon One-Hand Gaming Keyboard & Windows Game Batman Arkham Origins

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajeshsundaram View Post
Hi all,

The following 2 items are available for pickup in Borewell Road, Whitefield, Bangalore.

1. Red Dragon One Handed Mechanical Gaming Keyboard USB (Rarely used. USB cable NOT inclulded)

2. Windows 8.1, 10 PC Game DVD Set - Batman Arkham Origins (PEGI 16+).
I believe this game was never installed, never activated because this was accidentally shelved inside an old box and completely forgotten. But I am not sure as my memory about this game is vague. My son says he never saw me installing this one. So hopefully this may work fine when you install in your PC. The box contains serial code for activation.

Attachment 2137434

Attachment 2137433

Attachment 2137435

Attachment 2137436

Attachment 2137437

Attachment 2137438

PM me if you are near my location in BLR.

Hi Rajesh

Being a gaming freak I would like to take both. I stay in other part of Bangalore (Sunkadakatte) which is almost 40 kms from whitefield. Is it possible to dunzo or send it through any other means please and I will bear the cost.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks