Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 8th June 2022, 15:43   #166
BHPian

Re: Are you diabetic?

Dears,

Where can I buy GLUCOCARD 01-mini Glucometer in India? I am unable to find it in Amazon. Ubuy quotes about 6k to ship to India from US. Any leads or dealer names / contacts would be much appreciated.

I need this for my father whose current meter is about to go dead. He needs it for daily monitoring of his diabetes.

Thank you very much in advance.

Ebenezar V
Old 8th June 2022, 21:56   #167
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by TorqMaster View Post
GLUCOCARD 01-mini Glucometer in India? I am unable to find it in Amazon
Showing available on Amazon India app for below 1 k. I'm a be prime user.

What is special about this?
I use an Accu check "Guide" that syncs over Bluetooth data to my mobile which helps keep track of tests. 50 strips assists around ₹ 1400 now. So expensive.
BaCkSeAtDrIVeR is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th June 2022, 23:17   #168
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaCkSeAtDrIVeR View Post
Showing available on Amazon India app for below 1 k.
If you dont mind, could you kindly send me a PM of the link. I have prime too but the model isnt available.

Showing the picture below. That is the preferred one since my father is satisfied with for few years now and prefers to stay with this one.
Attached Thumbnails
Are you diabetic?-64a4159d44274a75bcd07cb3d5d01925.jpeg  

Old 9th June 2022, 00:31   #169
BHPian

I have been a user for Glucocard Mini for many years now and very happy with it. I also have not been able to locate the machine as available for past many months.

In between I was trying to obtain a device with Bluetooth facility and had bought Accu Check Guide. I however find the strips quite expensive and also requiring lot more blood than Glucocard.

I have recently bought Contour Plus One which also has Bluetooth facility and seems comparable to Glucocard. It can also use strips of Contour Plus which are reasonably priced. I will recommend you to buy that. I suspect that this device is highly discounted and seems to be in disposal mode.

Also note that the Glucocard has a new device called Glucocard G+ which has Bluetooth facility. I had bought that also but was not very happy with it. I was unable to establish the connection between the device and the suggested app. I found the device was not as user friendly as Glucocard mini. It comes with individually packed strips but the same seems to have been packed locally in Surat and the packing quality was quite inferior.

Overall, I have been monitoring my sugar more vigorously past few months and hence all these experiments. I will still pick up Glucocard mini but absence that Contour seems to be a good option.
Quatro is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th June 2022, 19:09   #170
BHPian

I got the contact of arkray chennai field manager and received my device at home by the executive. I had originally emailed their Customer care through the contact us form on their page. Thank God it worked.

Name is Imran - +91 97902 58456

For other cities, perhaps he could direct to the right executive’s contact.
TorqMaster is offline   (2) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed