Team-BHP - The best car movies you've seen
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The best car movies you've seen (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/7301-best-car-movies-youve-seen-50.html)

Gone in 60 Seconds is awesome, my all time favorite.

I wanted to know if anyone have heard about this movie about Harley Davidsons using during II World war in America "Born rider". Unable to find it on the net too!
let me know if any one knows about this movieplease:

Me too. Gone in 60 seconds would also be my favourite.

Can one forget Madmax clap:- the film that launched Mel Gibson to stardom.
Look forward to the new sequel - Fury Road in 2010, albeit without mel.:Shockked:

When I was a kid, there was a movie realease named as "Commando" I was so fascinated with the abilities of the car at that time that i decided that it will be my car whenever i buy one. Later on though i released there is no such car but fascination about the capabilities of that car is still there.

There was a movie called Herbie where a man and machine relation is show.
I liked that movie allot and saw it many times, still when it come on TV i don't miss it

The best 'Car' movie I have ever seen is CARS of course!

The second and the third rank goes to THE GREAT RACE [1965-starring Jack Lemmon, Tony Curtis and Natalie Wood] and CHITTY CHITTY BANG BANG [1968]. My dad took me to watch these two movies at Safire, Madras. While the first one is a comedy movie with a message, the second and the third ones are rib-tickling hilarious comedies. Even now, I watch them on DVDs.

SPEED RACER

good movie.

liked it for its spirit.

-Fast and the Furious
-Days of Thunder
-French Connection(The Chase sequence)
-Ben Hur(Off track, I know, but the race was simply outstanding and thought of mentioning it)

my favorite movies are -

1).Italian job (old one)

2).fast and the furious 4

3).too fast to furious

i love all those James bond cars fully loaded with Gadgets :thumbs up

watched Herbie Fully Loaded last week. Nice Movie

Another good one : Death Proof - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not a car movie, but still
Terminator 2:Judgement Day,from the age of three onwards literally hooked onto it.Made me love car chases
car movie?-FF3-Tokyo Drift
the thing introduced me to drifting( a whole new world )

Gone in 60 Seconds [old one] - has a 45 mins long car chase scene in the end and really beautifully made.
Gone in 60 Seconds [new] - Ahh.. the beautiful Eleanor. And the part where Memphis is explaining to his brother why he boosted cars. "Gleaming in Marina Blue, Sunfire yellow, Marlboro Red begging to be plucked.. And I'd do it. I'd Boost her and just blast into Palm springs.. instantly feeling better about being me!"

Fast and Furious Series - 1st part The Supra , RX7 and who can forget the Dodge Charger in the end!
2nd Part: The Evo is beautiful, the skyline is supreme and again the old school muscles, The Yenko and Charger R/T are just mind blowing.
3rd part : The drift world is just amazing. the slipping point and the cornering is just amazing to watch.
4th Part: Well the Chevelle SS, the skyline again, the mustangs, the plymouth, the revived Detroit Muscle [Dodge Charger from part 1] are a few of the awesome cars used in the movie.

The Italian Job [Both parts]
Cars [Animated Movie]
The Matrix Reloaded - The Ducati chase sequence.
Lots of other movies to list..

Quote:

Originally Posted by whacky_rohan (Post 1670533)
Gone in 60 Seconds [old one] - has a 45 mins long car chase scene in the end and really beautifully made.
Gone in 60 Seconds [new] - Ahh.. the beautiful Eleanor. And the part where Memphis is explaining to his brother why he boosted cars. "Gleaming in Marina Blue, Sunfire yellow, Marlboro Red begging to be plucked.. And I'd do it. I'd Boost her and just blast into Palm springs.. instantly feeling better about being me!"...

You might like Steve McQueen's Bullitt and Vanishing Point as well! They're fantastic movies and are on similar lines of the '73 Gone In 60 Seconds and '69 Italian Job! :)