Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 15th November 2005, 09:24   #196
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock 'n' rollz
It looks like we all agree that we can't do anything to fix plagiarists..
You certainly can ! Just i g n o r e. Even hackers and crackers deserve some attention because they at least use their grey cells, but so much attention on a moron?
Old 18th March 2006, 00:44   #197
Senior - BHPian

Hate to bring this back up again..Well, we have one more incident. Looks like "pulsarian" is back as "motorcycle".
http://www.mouthshut.com/review/Hero...a-94816-1.html
Old 18th March 2006, 03:15   #198
Senior - BHPian

man this guys just wont stop.we have to do something to make him.

rev
Old 18th March 2006, 03:18   #199
BHPian

Having read all the post from page 1 to 14,
I think now I have a right to say this.

Pulsarian, What kind of Parents brought you into this world?
You cheap stinking *******.

For a 19 year old, you sure are cheeky, aren't you.
I don't even want to waste my anger on you.

The lesson you'll learn in the future is far more worst than what I can do to you now. (What T-BHP can do to you.)

Last edited by Rehaan : 18th March 2006 at 03:21.
Old 18th March 2006, 04:07   #200
ash_edged

Hiya !

a suggestion that just as the article copied on mouthshut if you try to select it or copy all its is barred kinda unaccessible so no one can plagiarise stuff why not apply the same technique at team-bhp ? mods would that be any good ?

safe.

Old 18th March 2006, 04:19   #201
BHPian

Pulsarian !!!!! *** is wrong with you ! U should be put up in the HALL OF SHAME on mouthshut.com lol if there isnt they should make 1 just for you !lol ! Dude go and get a life - im reading auto magazines for 6-7 years and i guess thats where i get my inspiration from ! lolthts what youve written ... lol DO U EVEN NO THE A OF AN AUTOMOBILE ! You are like 1 of those guys who see any red car and shout FERRARI .. FERRARI ! lol ... Mods i think you guys should contact mouthshut.com and track this S.O.B down !PULSARIAN YOU ARE 19 FOR GODSAKE ..... EVEN A 4 YEAR OLD KID WOULDNT DO THE KINDA **** U DO ........ YOU SOO NEED TO GO AND GET A LIFE !
Old 18th March 2006, 11:49   #202
BHPian

I have joined recently, and saw this thread for the first time today. I have a suggestion. Having just joined, I seem to be categorised as newbie. How about categorising someone caught cheating as "rascal", "cheater" or "bad apple".
When we were in school, such a label would make the coolest kid go red in the face.
Old 18th March 2006, 16:03   #203
BHPian

yeah prabu i too agree with you .....
Old 18th March 2006, 20:25   #204
BHPian

Quote:
Originally posted by varun patra:
DO U EVEN NO THE A OF AN AUTOMOBILE ! You are like 1 of those guys who see any red car and shout FERRARI .. FERRARI !

hahaha nice one varun ... and man, pulsarian... are u low, LOW or just L-O-W?? seriously, the way some of these ppl think amazes - no sorry, shocks - me. anyway, i personally feel its a waste of time for all of us to comment on that ************. those kinda ppl are the types dying for attention, so the senseless ******* is in prob enjoyin this for all u kno. the cheapskate. or maybe he's just ignoring it all.
GTO, instead of just commenting so much on what he's done, why don't we/you/whoever take some serious action? write off to mouthshut... display notices ... whatever.....

Last edited by hellraiser0906 : 18th March 2006 at 20:28.
Old 24th March 2006, 05:28   #205
BHPian

Well, I read the review myself and did not like this copy cat one bit. So I thought I would follow sajo's example and post a comment. Seems like everyone is getting the picture.

Copy paste from Mouthshut.com

Title : This review is a copy.By : sajo21
Mar-18-06 12:41 AM

Mate...Your review is a word to word copy of veyron1’s review of the same on www.team-bhp.com. Just go to the motorcycles section of the reviews there. I confirmed that ’’motorcycle’’ is not the above mentioned tbhpian. Stop copying your reviews man.

Title : Booooooooo!By : TheCockroach
Mar-18-06 8:12 AM

WOW! Hats off to you man, a round of applause for Motorcycle please!!!!!! This is the worst copy paste work that I have ever come across.

Dude, are you missing a brain or something? The fact that you had to copy paste a review from another forum and make minimal changes to it shows that you have no such thing as an intellect nor an IQ to try to atleast comprehend the review and pen it into your own words,(But that is not what this review is about now is it? its about a honest review about 2 bikes you have ridden). Get a life man, this is cheap.

All u guys who loved this review, it isn’t motorcycle’s ’’HONEST’’ review it was penned by another person.

Peace

Title : badBy : residentbiker
Mar-18-06 8:55 PM

i didnt expect this from you man

really bad stuff

Title : ridiculousBy : theginsoakedboy
Mar-21-06 12:28 PM

How shameless can you be dude??

A word to word copy from ’’www.team-bhp.com’’

A request to fellow MSians... ignore this cheapo !!!

Hopefully this dude will just cut it for good.

If he does come back - we'll be ready to post another comment.

Last edited by TheCockroach : 24th March 2006 at 05:31.
Old 24th March 2006, 10:22   #206
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCockroach
Title : badBy : residentbiker
Mar-18-06 8:55 PM

i didnt expect this from you man

really bad stuff
Guys, this residentbiker... Click on his link. He is Karan Malhotra from Chandigarh, same as Pulsarian. That name rang a bell. And he is trusted by member motorcycle. And now residentbiker (a.k.a Pulsarian) is disgusted with motorcycle's review theft. This is really really funny...

Last edited by Samurai : 24th March 2006 at 10:24.
Samurai is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th March 2006, 10:38   #207
Senior - BHPian

The easiest way to combat this sort of nonsense would be to get into an arrangement with MS to post a link to the original review on TBHP everytime one of our members posts a review here.

That way mouthshut will get its reviews (which they seem to want so desperately as they continue to host pirates like Pulsarian - I'm sure they know about his other aliases) and TBHP gets credit for what it does.

They way things are heppening out here I have my doubts on every review on every product posted on MS.
Old 24th March 2006, 10:57   #208
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prabuddhadg
I have a suggestion. How about categorising someone caught cheating as "rascal", "cheater" or "bad apple".
Good suggestion Mate. "Low-life" is the word. "Traitor" is even better.
Old 24th March 2006, 11:52   #209
Team-BHP Support

Hmmm... Steers suggestion does make sense. This could be a workable solution short of suing MS. We should though ask them to post our reviews (provided an agreement is reached) only with a proper link back to the original TBHP article on this site.

For myself I am gonna post a comment now to the article by this Motorcycle low-life. By the way from Samurai's observation it looks like Pulsarian is not Motorcycle but the residentbiker in his new MS avatar. Unless he has 10s of aliases and also he himself copied it as Motorcycle and then again booed himself as residentbiker... hilarious!
Old 24th March 2006, 13:04   #210
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zappo
By the way from Samurai's observation it looks like Pulsarian is not Motorcycle but the residentbiker in his new MS avatar. Unless he has 10s of aliases and also he himself copied it as Motorcycle and then again booed himself as residentbiker... hilarious!
So that he can claim he's not biased?
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks