Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 7th November 2005, 20:12   #121
Distinguished - BHPian

just read his thread.
If it wasn't locked, i could have shown him how to insult somebody properly.
Kicking his arse sounds fine for now.
Old 7th November 2005, 20:49   #122
BHPian

hmmmmmmmm 9 pages of reading.
gosh rather than PMing the guy and making known to him that this is cheating the mods have decided to make a thread on this.

this could have been settled amicably and with proper counselling (counselling thru email) thats all that is needed.

how can u stop him from being banned.

anyways this is the admin of TBHP to decide.

cheers anyways guys this is my way of looking at the other side.
Old 7th November 2005, 20:52   #123
BHPian

Seems mouthshut doesnt respect Intellectual property , i had mailed them long time back, but no action has been taken (BANNING THE USER). I guess thats proof enough, its really bad on part of mouthshut, they should learn to be more responsible.

The only thing that people can do is
1. Add the person to distrust list.
2. Send messages to the people who trust him, giving the truth.
3. Put comments in all the posts (i am sure all his posts are copied from somewhere or other) - i know some have already done .. good.

Anyways why waste time for such a loser, they will never understand. also there are 100s of forums in the web, who knows whereall he has put reviews. He is a coward and of course illiterate too(he needs a english writing course), he has already changed his details in mouthshut. and who knows he is soon going to be here with another name. Shame on him ! Shame on his family ! Wishing him a better life and of course family cannot be changed....

Peace on earth.

Last edited by gchandra : 7th November 2005 at 20:57.
Old 7th November 2005, 21:41   #124
BHPian

comeon chandra theres no need to be bureaucratic on this. Such kind of things keep happening the world over its not a discovery. If its not this forum he can copy this stuff from the web or magazines.

you guys blow the issue out of proportion and that too on a teenager who may not be in a position to answer for his actions knowing only one fact that is to get popularity on another site (forum).

It does not make sense for all you educated guys many of u who are software merits to pounce on a teenagers cut and paste activity.
Rather than educating him to avoid such incidents for his betterment going forward you are enforcing ban on him thereby pushing him to do the same thing to an even greater extent and he in turn to choose another identity to carry out his activity.
Old 7th November 2005, 21:49   #125
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2fast4u
Rather than educating him to avoid such incidents for his betterment going forward you are enforcing ban on him thereby pushing him to do the same thing to an even greater extent and he in turn to choose another identity to carry out his activity.
2fast4u

He wasnt banned when we discovered his cut-n-paste antics, but he was when THIS happened despite everything:

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8495
Old 7th November 2005, 22:05   #126
Team-BHP Support

Wow, thsat was quick, logged in tonite to have not stress busting fun and alas he got "steeroided"
Old 7th November 2005, 22:21   #127
Senior - BHPian

Banning somebody is the last resort, all he had to do was come out in public and face the music and apologise. He is 19 years old, old enough to take responsibility for his own actions, me thinks. Especially when the legal age to start driving is 18 years.

He could have learnt something out of the whole fiasco, alas he chose to bad mouth a lot of members. IMO, intellectual theft is the worst kind, atleast he'll learn to modify subtle details that don't give him away, the next time.
Old 7th November 2005, 23:37   #128
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
this could have been settled amicably and with proper counselling (counselling thru email) thats all that is needed.
2fast4u, its the most important thing in the world to have your facts right before comment. If you want counseling, go to a hospital. Only someone whose work has been stolen can know the angst of such a situation. This is not 9 pages of hue and cry. Its 9 pages of absolute support!

It must be appreciated that Pulsarian was NOT banned until he got to using foul language in a separate topic - Something that is absolutely prohibited on Team-BHP.

GTO

P.S. : Ajmat, Steeroid and Samurai - Thanks for the mouth shut deletions. Shut his mouth up, for sure.
Old 8th November 2005, 00:03   #129
BHPian

GTO - nothing more to say, and i did see that link which seemed to be a reply to a PM. And YES french cant get overlooked.

chill now
cheers
Old 8th November 2005, 01:51   #130
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO

It must be appreciated that Pulsarian was NOT banned until he got to using foul language in a separate topic - Something that is absolutely prohibited on Team-BHP.

GTO
GTO ,
What i feel that even if you ban a person he can still create another id and log on and continue to steal reviews and indulge in this kind of business .

I once could not register at a forum as it said i was banned from the same . upon finding out the details from the mods ,i was told that some one had earlier logged on from the same office and think same comp and posted all rot on the forum , and was eventually banned . so when i tried to register again on a different name i was unable to do so because my IP Address was the same . Do you think you can do the same in this case ??

Just a suggestion .
thanks
Old 8th November 2005, 10:25   #131
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcheetah
my IP Address was the same . Do you think you can do the same in this case ??

Just a suggestion .
thanks

yes this can be easily done and if im not mistaken it already is being implemented for some cases.only gto and the mods will know about that.but if its not presently being done it can.

also there is no need for him to register as he can view the threads as a guest and copy paste what ever he needs.so basically the only way we can put a stop to his disgusting behaviour is ban his Ip.

Rev
Old 8th November 2005, 10:44   #132
Team-BHP Support

It cant be done.
Reason : that chap surfs from a dialup/broadband connection which does not have static IP. So every time he logs on, he will have different IP. Now If he was connecting from office with static IP, it would be a different story.
Such idiots are best dealt by banning. Let him come back. If he behaves himself he is most welcome, but if he keeps on abusing he will be banned again
Old 8th November 2005, 11:46   #133
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rtech
Great stuff Steeroid. You seem to have got the attention of the mouthshut team. Tried to look for the reviews, but I can't seem to find any now.
Dunno if its some caching issue with the proxy server here but I can still see the Swift, Octy and City reviews in his list...... Steeroid's comments are there but the review is still available.

http://www.mouthshut.com/userinfo2.p...an&whichpage=1

Could someone check?
Old 8th November 2005, 11:46   #134
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsk1979
If he was connecting from office with static IP, it would be a different story.
His profile says that he was a student. Someone said in this thread that he is 19 yrs old. As you rightly mentioned he would not have a static IP.
Old 8th November 2005, 12:03   #135
Senior - BHPian

Check out mouthshut homepage now... a section says the Ultimate City Car was stolen by Pulsarian
Closed Thread

Most Viewed