Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 22nd October 2005, 09:56   #76
BHPian

Pulsarian,you "double crossing no good piece of $*!#"...get a life man, and get innovative.
GTO thanks for posting this...and if you ask me Pulsarian should be given a bigger punishment than banning him, lets say...on a TBHP meet in his town pin him to the ground and beat the crap out of him??
Old 22nd October 2005, 11:06   #77
Distinguished - BHPian

To add to the damage,
Here is the RS article of GTO's.
Thanks to Samurai.
But aparently he is not very good with editing the reviews.
Here is the org. link from T-BHP
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3008
Navin's review is also there.
Here is the link from Mouthshut
http://www.mouthshut.com/review/Skod...T-78980-1.html

Now here is where the editing is all messed up.
GTO's Post -
I believe that a great start leads to a great day....and knew it was going to be a great start as I had a screaming yellow Skoda Octavia Turbo RS waiting in my office parking lot.
Pulsarian's Post -
I believe that a great start leads to a great day....and knew it was going to be a great start as I had a screaming yellow Skoda Octavia Turbo RS waiting in my neighbour's garage.

So like, is he flicking his neighbours car for a drive? Hell my neighbour has a Porsche 944 but that doesn't mean it's waiting for me in his garage does it.

GTO's Post -
The check engine light came on!!! All kinds of weird thoughts ($$$$$&#036 shot through my mind (Rush, dont ever take a non-run in engine to the redline) as I pulled over to the left.
Pulsarian's post -
The check engine light came on!!! All kinds of weird thoughts ($$$$$&#036 shot through my mind (Rush, dont ever take a non-run in engine to the redline) as I pulled over to the left.

So, for all those, Rush is something like GTO's nick and our friend Pulsarian is also refers to himself as Rush. Intresting isn't it. Dude, if you are reading this, learn to edit. No insults GTO.

GTO's Post -
I headed straight to the worli seaface (empty in the mornings) and hit 6500 rpm on the tacho
Pulsarian's Post -
I headed straight to the worli seaface (empty in the mornings) and hit 6500 rpm on the tacho.

So like this rich neighbour from Chandigarh (Do they have an Skoda Showroom there?) let him drive his brand new RS to Mumbai's Worli Seaface, ripping it all the way. Man the second owner is going to get some Huge Maintainance bills since this car wasn't run in properly.

Here is a comment from Rohitthebest from Mouthshut -

was on the edge of chair while you were racing .
Nice work pal.
I like the complete description, aaah, I wish I cud afford that.
Kool
Keep writing
Rohit

So GTO,
how about some more articles for Pulsarian's fans. They seem to love the way you write.

Man,
this Pulsarian guy is really pissing off and to top it off he can't even edit.
Posting my comments on mouthshut along with this link.

I think Raihan was one of the first members to know it was Plagarised and he mentioned it in his comment on Sept 14th.

Last edited by lamborghini : 22nd October 2005 at 11:17.
lamborghini is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd October 2005, 11:38   #78
BANNED

This is the reason I am not posting my review on the Sonata Embera and the Toyota Corolla (The reviews just lie there, saved in My Documents). I hate idiots who steal stuff and ruin the peace and fun a perfectly sane gang is having. We all come here to learn and share the knowledge we have and not to feel disgusted. I feel anyone who steals posts from anywhere is a sorry loser who would do anything just to get a little attention and should be banned without delay. Thanks to Pulsarian and freaks like him, I am not going to post the comprehensive review I wrote on the Sonata Embera which throws light on the pros and cons of the car and would be very helpful to people who are interested in buying the Sonata Embera. Damn!
Old 22nd October 2005, 12:03   #79
Team-BHP Support

MrBoombastic, Guys like Pulsarian, are thankfully, a very small minority. It would be a shame if a larger group of T-bhpians do not get to see your reviews just becuase of this. It owuld mean he/she has won.
Old 22nd October 2005, 12:38   #80
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO
And this is what Pulsarian had to say when a Mouthshut member complimented him on his review skills:

Pulsarian says : "thnx man............i am reading auto mags for the last 6-7 years so maybe they have a lot of influence on my writing.
next time ill try to put it in simple language.
regards
karan

GTO
Find the A**hole and KILL him. We used to thulp such guys in school, but this warrants an execution - the NERVE of that miserable, low-down weasel ! Bad enough copying stuff, this guy revels in the praise that follows someone else's work that is usually straight from the heart...cant wait to get my hands on him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandeepmdas
How many dads this pulsarian guy have? When rahulmd's dad bought a Baleno, he says HIS dad has bought one....
If he knew that for sure, I'm sure he wouldnt be doing this. Having a baap makes a difference to your upbringing.

Last edited by Steeroid : 22nd October 2005 at 12:55.
Old 22nd October 2005, 12:41   #81
Senior - BHPian

Navin is right.... We don't have to change the way we are because we have less than a couple of jokers copy pasting without even editing.... He sure was out to get some attention, cheap thrill... I too think you should just go ahead and post your reviews boom....for the benefit of the majority.... Let's just keep doing what we always love to do....
Old 22nd October 2005, 15:36   #82
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
This is the reason I am not posting my review on the Sonata Embera and the Toyota Corolla (The reviews just lie there, saved in My Documents).
Mr. Boombastic - No offence, but stopping others of benefits from your knowledge (which is a significant reason behind Team-BHPs philosophy) is not the ideal situation. If everyone had to think like this, we would not have the privilege of newer softwares, music and books at all.

I wouldnt let such morons affect the good of Team-BHP at all. As angry as I am, my reviews and knowledge sharing will always continue.

GTO
Old 22nd October 2005, 21:22   #83
BHPian

The best way to deal with this is - for each place he puts up a plagiarised review, post exactly the same review and also give credit to team-bhp and the original writer there. Mouthshut seems to be a open site where anybody can post a review of the product. So perhaps this copying will be exposed to his mouthshut readership. And no amount of ranting here will show up on mouthshut.
Old 22nd October 2005, 22:46   #84
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by steeroid
If he knew that for sure, I'm sure he wouldnt be doing this. Having a baap makes a difference to your upbringing.
ha..ha...what a polite way of calling somebody the "B" word....

and as for pulsarian- if you haven't drowned yourself yet in chullu bhar paani, i think it's time that you seriously thought about it...

@MrBoombastic- please do post your reviews- it is imperative that we keep our attitudes the way they are, and not get faltered by such misdoings.
Old 23rd October 2005, 07:18   #85
BANNED

Yes, you guys (navin, k_ajay, GTO and veyron1) are right. I guess if we were to stop sharing our knowledge with one another because of that scum, we would not only be stopping the good thing we have going on here, but we would also end up giving him a victory over us for him being a freak who shamelessly steals from us. Once my 50 newbie posts are done with (in due time), I shall post my reviews on here.
Old 23rd October 2005, 21:51   #86
Senior - BHPian

What a shame ! Pulsarian u son of a gun i have just 2 words for u - Up Yours
Old 24th October 2005, 00:57   #87
BHPian

Guys first let us all calm down. Tulping the guy is not going to help matters.
And we should stop posting of ideas to beat such low lifes. Since we in our posts, project tbhp.
This guy should be banned. Offcourse he can create another id and have access, but it needs to be done as per protocol followed in this forum. I think the critisism poured in this post should serve as a deterent to potential fraudsters and to the individual in question himself.
My 2 paisa's

Conan
Old 24th October 2005, 10:38   #88
BHPian

I totally agree. A favorite 'Dilbert Principle' comes to my mind:

"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience."

Why even bother with this guy? He's obviously a retard and has no imagination, identity or self respect whatsoever. Let him crawl back into wherever he came out of and die for all I care.

Everyone knows and respects Team-BHP for what it is. That's never going to change. Let the mighty reviews and interesting discussions continue, gentlemen!

Cheers
Harish
Old 24th October 2005, 15:24   #89
Senior - BHPian

GOSH!!!!! HOW DID I MISS THIS THREAD????

Aplogies.........

But seriously, the nerve of this guy..........

I think violence wont have any effect other than create lots of ripples. This guy just needs a lot of banning from a lot of things. And as been mentioned before, a ncie, loooong talk.
Old 24th October 2005, 21:54   #90
BANNED

happy bday pulsarian

hi dud im a member of teambhp and i wud like to inform u dat u r officialyy screwed. ur a piece of crap who kant rite ur own reviews. kitna baap hai apka?? sala... we r kumin to ur place so b prepared to hav a team bhp seal on ur ass sayin here lies dis piece of **** pulsarian .who got his ass wupped by tbhp for theft...dis is wat i sent dat dud via mail

Moderator's note: That's a pretty strong one. I'm sure you're upset like most of the members here but...should that be the reason for you use sms language?

Last edited by Rudra Sen : 25th October 2005 at 15:41.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks