Team-BHP > Street Experiences

Old 3rd January 2021, 09:56   #1711
BHPian

Default Re: Zoom Car Reviews - Self Drive Rentals in India

Quote:
Originally Posted by vishwaschettri View Post

If you escalate on social media you get a scripted reply and they have bought paid account on social media to flood their pages with good comments to dilute the escalations.

Really shameful for such a promising startup. I must have given a few lakhs of business to them, being treated this way is hurful.

If any one has any contact in Zoomcar, pls share.

Cheers
Sad to hear about your refund issue. If the company is indeed bankrupt, refunds will be difficult.

Somehow I won't miss them though. They falsely charged me for a damage I did not cause, forced me to take a car with a dangling bumper and a broken headlight and in these covid times, the lack of cleaning in their cars can be deadly. There are better rental companies out there.
Old 5th February 2021, 18:55   #1712
BHPian

All - I need a car for 5 days next week. Given the zoom fiasco, I’m wondering who/where else at Bangalore could I rent one car?

I tried Wow Cars, but unfortunately their policies don’t allow for the paper book liscences that can’t be validated in DigiLocker. I read some good reviews about them and their prices were reasonable too.

Any other options that anyone knows at Bangalore for a self drive rental please ?
Old 5th February 2021, 19:13   #1713
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkrishnakj View Post
All - I need a car for 5 days next week. Given the zoom fiasco, Iím wondering who/where else at Bangalore could I rent one car?

I tried Wow Cars, but unfortunately their policies donít allow for the paper book liscences that canít be validated in DigiLocker. I read some good reviews about them and their prices were reasonable too.

Any other options that anyone knows at Bangalore for a self drive rental please ?
Try Avis, their cars are in good condition and prices are on par. I have used them and they are much better compared to other players
Ola also has self drive option. Do check it out.
speedmiester is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th February 2021, 19:27   #1714
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkrishnakj View Post
All - I need a car for 5 days next week. Given the zoom fiasco, Iím wondering who/where else at Bangalore could I rent one car?

I tried Wow Cars, but unfortunately their policies donít allow for the paper book liscences that canít be validated in DigiLocker. I read some good reviews about them and their prices were reasonable too.

I have had good experience with Revv, with timely delivery and return-pickup at home, well-maintained, clean vehicle, and security deposit refund within promised time.
Caffeinated is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed