Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th November 2007, 01:27   #226
Senior - BHPian

yeah i think this is getting very interesting. the owner says the car has minimum damage and viper saying the car is in bad shape. i would stick with viper here. the car like it is claimed to be orange now has not been seen in four months and i dont think it would take so long to fix as most of the parts are oderable and and take about two or three weeks to come in.
the car still lyeing in some garage seen by viper in its banged up state and in black colour so there is no orange car to look out for. so if the claims are made that the car is fixed and in orange i sure want to see pictures of it( more out of curiosity of how it looks in orange). the car in its orange form has not been seen anywhere not even in phenix mills compound.

@ viper there are only three subaru's of this generation white, blue and this black.

Last edited by speedy : 5th November 2007 at 01:29.
Old 5th November 2007, 02:02   #227
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1p3r View Post
What's up with you guys, yaar? If his car crashed, why irritate him for proof or pics or something? This is the ultimate rubbernecking scene. If someone in your family died, would you want someone to ask for proof with pics of the body?

Disgusting.
dude! Nobody here is asking the pictures so that we can celebrate it! I don't think there are any sadists of that kind here. The owner has made a claim about which one of the respected members of the forum has raised some doubts. Since its a public forum, people are bound to be curious. If someone claims that hitler is still alive and now washes cars in brazil for a living,hell be damned even u would be asking for proof! Also people (me included) haven't seen an orange scooby, so hence the curiosity. And if the car has been done up as claimed, someone must've seen it right? People here have the right to know. So please don't get hyper over stuff.

Last edited by JayD : 5th November 2007 at 02:10.
Old 5th November 2007, 10:39   #228
BANNED

Guys,

Here are 2 pics to support my claim which have been clicked a few days back.

I hope the guys whose taste got spoilt due to my revealtion will now loose their bitterness.

Have seen the car with my own eyes and if anyone wants to see the same can provide you with the location where the car is at present.

Viper
Old 5th November 2007, 11:17   #229
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper View Post
Guys,

I hope the guys whose taste got spoilt due to my revealtion will now loose their bitterness.

Have seen the car with my own eyes and if anyone wants to see the same can provide you with the location where the car is at present.

Viper
dammmmm.. feeling soooo bad to see such a BEAST in this condition,,
Old 5th November 2007, 12:55   #230
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper View Post
Guys,

Viper
never doubted your claims one bit bhai. the car does not look like it had minor damage like said by the owner. you have seen it in the light so would be a better judge of the extent of damage. i was told it was a major hit and now it is true. the orange seems to be missing. i wonder why it has taken 4 months and still the car is not on the roads or signs of the car being close to completion. it sure would have been a big hit.
so now there are two of them in bombay one working (blue) one not (black).
Old 5th November 2007, 13:00   #231
Senior - BHPian

Hey! So that solves the mystery! btw, if this was such a major impact, how come the airbag didn't work?(passenger side) can it be switched off like in some SUV's? or was it due to the position of the meters??
Old 5th November 2007, 14:44   #232
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1p3r View Post
What's up with you guys, yaar? If his car crashed, why irritate him for proof or pics or something? This is the ultimate rubbernecking scene. If someone in your family died, would you want someone to ask for proof with pics of the body?

Disgusting.
Akshay, not the same thing buddy. Yaar, sorry but cant compare the two calamities. If the death (god forbid) of anyone happens in mysterious conditions then even the court wants a body as proof to entertain the case of murder or death. But anyways what happened to the car is sad, if tis crashed, its crashed, why hide it and worse why try to make the revealer look like a liar when its the truth he has portrayed? I would support Viper here if the car is the same and would only end the whole thing here. Its not the end of the world man.
Old 5th November 2007, 14:57   #233
Team-BHP Support

Looks like a total overhaul job being carried, sad to hear that a great car is in such a state.
Old 5th November 2007, 14:58   #234
BANNED

just post all the pics of crashed ones and restoring ones. whats the big deal its a car after all. we have pics of a crashed bently here as well. there is a site called wreckedexotics if ppl recall. has tons and tons and tons of exotics just crashed. whats the big deal man. leave the owner alone, i guess he is also feeling bad and dint want to disclose which is cool really. just post the pics and stop the fights ppl. we all have had or been in accidents now haven't we. and for god sakes stop comparing ppl with cars.
Old 5th November 2007, 15:03   #235
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD View Post
if this was such a major impact, how come the airbag didn't work?(passenger side) can it be switched off like in some SUV's? or was it due to the position of the meters??
In Sti there is no option to switch off airbag deployment.
Old 5th November 2007, 15:34   #236
BHPian

I think you're all blowing this out of proportion. Its upto the owner as to what he does with his car and what he wants to reveal about it, the accident or its present condition. His brother was involved and if wants to keep it quiet thats his business. Just because one of you spotted the car in some state of repair doesnt make it your business. Maybe its in the process of being painted. Whatever. How does it concern us?
Old 5th November 2007, 18:04   #237
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Dayyum, my heart aches on seeing such a glorious car being stripped and repaired like that! Here is to hoping she is back in shape and ripping the roads soon.
Old 5th November 2007, 20:46   #238
Senior - BHPian

Ahhh thats sad. It is really. Well this does not look like it will get ready for the speed run in time though.
Old 5th November 2007, 20:57   #239
Senior - BHPian

Ouch! That looks pretty bad.Anyways..Lets all hope that the car's fixed and it gets back on the road..ASAP!!
Old 5th November 2007, 22:38   #240
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Well all I can say is that, its already hitting the owners conscience and pocket, and I think it doesn't make sense to keep going on about it...lets just lay this to rest. Once its back on the roads we'll have our in-house photographers take another pictorial..(Guys are you listening)?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks