Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th December 2009, 16:58   #61
Senior - BHPian

Congrats Dante, great car. Drive safe and enjoy her in good health. Glad to see something similar to your Avatar in your stable.
Old 16th December 2009, 17:08   #62
BHPian

@Dante: Congrats mate! She's absolutely stunning!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante View Post
@ Sn1p3r. I don't think i'll upgrade the amp because the engine sound is so good, i won't ever tune to radio.
Please upload a video as soon as possible mate, would love to hear that flat-six sing . Drive safe and have fun!
Old 16th December 2009, 17:53   #63
BHPian

Congrats Dante! Beautiful car.
Old 16th December 2009, 17:56   #64
BHPian

Congratulations,good luck, safe and happy driving.
See that you didnt waste any time before clicking your pics as is evident from the background!
How was the car taken home?
Do share your initial feelings on taking delivery and your first driving impressions.
Old 16th December 2009, 18:21   #65
Senior - BHPian

B - E - A - U - T - I - F - U - L !!!
Enjoy the car and drive safe.
Need to make a trip to Nashik soon or is it Mumbai?
Old 16th December 2009, 18:42   #66
Team-BHP Support

nice colour man. it sure looks good.

ot but i think that white cayman is now on display, so is the black boxster convertible, a nordic gold cayenne s which looks pretty neat, and a panamera.
Old 16th December 2009, 18:46   #67
//M
Distinguished - BHPian

Great choice dante. Nice color and rims. She's looking really hot. Wish you many many happy miles with the Cayman. Congratulations and drive safe !!!
Old 16th December 2009, 19:58   #68
BHPian

Speed Yellow looks awesome on the CS. Never think I would have the balls to own a car in that color though.
Old 16th December 2009, 20:22   #69
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamik.bose View Post
Dante, Nice car! She looks gorgeous! Interiors are a bit german, but very nice overall!!

I think its just the afterwash stain!
Congrats Dante,Shes Gorgeous. Is it a Manual ? I looks so, Sorry if you mentioned it earlier. But i missed the part.
Old 16th December 2009, 20:30   #70
Senior - BHPian

Awesome !!!

Its just so beautiful.How i wish i could sell my house and get that now.But then again half of my money would go to the govt. just as tax(They don't deserve it).So i'll pass .

Awesome ride mate.Have fun and drive safe.
Old 16th December 2009, 21:47   #71
BHPian

wow!nice choice,nice car,nice colour,nice interior.congrats brother! have a happy and safe driving with ur Porsche
Old 16th December 2009, 22:49   #72
BHPian

Congrats Dante. The car is a beauty.all the wait has paid off.one of those mean machines.please give us more pics and a video.drive safe
Old 16th December 2009, 23:17   #73
Senior - BHPian

Nice pictures Dante. I'm surprised it has a decently big boot! I saw the new Cayman S in white, at the Porsche showroom today. It was looking gorgeous!
Old 16th December 2009, 23:21   #74
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by theragingbull View Post
Nice pictures Dante. I'm surprised it has a decently big boot! I saw the new Cayman S in white, at the Porsche showroom today. It was looking gorgeous!
The rear trunk can hold a medium to large-ish sized suitcase easily. The boot at the front can only hold a carry-on bag though.
Old 17th December 2009, 11:51   #75
BHPian

Thank you all guys.

Initial review.
The photograph don't even show 10% of cars beauty. When i saw the car i was like " Oh my god!" It is so beautiful, cannot be descirbed in words. I got goose bumps! Actually the intial pics were taken by my younger brother. Cleaning and polishing process was ongoing. I reached at 11, and got my car at 2. Delivery papers were signed. I was explained the features of the car.
Good thing is that a got portable compressor for filling up the air. A puncture repair kit. A complimentary dashboard protector.

Now was the time when i was suppose to take it for a spin. I was a bit numb or ecstatic, nervous .. mixed feelings. I sat in the car very low, getting in the car is difficult and getting out as well. Its like a bucket where you are sucked in. The accelrator pedal and clutch are not light but pretty rough. You have to put pressure.

I pressed the clutch ignited the engine and vrooom.. Oh god what a sound! It's very loud compared to 911. I travelled around slowly, a bit scared of the traffic. And then came this marine drive, the sales guy asked me to push the pedal so i did - The car just catapulted me forward. Wow it was just like a rollercoaster ride. You can feel the piston thumping. The sound is orgasamic. Your heartbeats rise. It calls for more, give me more! It just doesn't stops. The acceleration pedal is very sensitive and steering is super responsive. The co-passenger definetly gets so scared. Its an opportunity of a lifetime to experience a sports car.

The car quietly travels when you want it to and beacomes a beast when you need. I travelled in 6th gear at 50 Kmph and even in 1st gear and it pulled herself marvellously. It has so much power you can't even use 30% of its petential. Switch on second gear even at 15kph engine doesn't knocks. The ride is pretty rough, as obvious in sports car. You feel every pothole. Thats what i love about Porsche. What a raw feeling! Very good.

I drove all the way to nasik myself which was 200km. And the best was kasara ghat which comes in between nasik and mumbai highway, its a two-lane highway now. The car was roaring all the way running up, drifting, spinning..
I had this feeling only in my dreams. I am happy that i lived it.
I have already done 500kms in 1 and half day.

Now when i drove my swift i felt like i am driving a truck sitting so high and slow!

If people want me to upload videos i can upload drifting videos and best exotic photos.

Last edited by Dante : 17th December 2009 at 12:01.
Dante is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks