Team-BHP > Motorbikes > Superbikes & Imports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th April 2017, 09:51   #556
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Kawasaki Versys 650:The good times with my 'Dark Knight' begin :Completes 1-Year & 13,500 kms !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkaile View Post
Does the Versys 650 come with Clutch Assist as well as Slipper Clutch as I see in all its siblings including the Versys 300 and 1000?
Versys Pre-2015, 2016 model or the new green goblin (Versys 2017) never had any clutch assist and slipper clutch. Though there has been many instances where prestigious publications and online media has incorrectly mentioned that they have

I would think Slipper clutch is a good to have feature and is missed only if you enjoy riding hard and helps in assisting you for smoother downshifts but, its not a deal breaking feature

Quote:
Hmmm. The new 2017 Ninja 650 certainly seems to have hit the sweet spot as far as the weight reduction and host of enhancements it has seen goes. Seems like a complete package now and one bike that all road biased riders will ever need. I hope the Versys incorporates these good points soon.
Ninja 650 2017 looks fabulous and has really gone on to the operating table in real sense to come out looking and performing better.

Will I be correct if I think you are seriously considering to buy the Versys 650? Also, have you test ridden one yet? Trust me, you cannot go wrong with it at this price point!!

If you have test ridden, you will notice that 216kgs of Versys is felt only at standstill but, when you ride the bike it feels almost feather like and is light and chuckable. But, ofcourse who does not like losing weight (I myself need to badly) and if Versys 2018 is coming with 15-20kgs weight reduction with other goodies like Slipper Clutch, Cornering ABS, Traction Control etc.. will make this bike all you will ever need in your life

Yesterday with my regular riding group went out for a quick spin to a place called "Kotapally Water Reserve" which is roughly 125kms one-side.

Since it's terribly hot, we decided to start real early (5:30am) and headed out on time and reached the water reserve around 7:00am and enjoyed some wonderful home made sandwiches made by our Tiger friend on the water-side

Then one of the Bonnie rider who is a true explore and always suggests the off-beaten path mentioned that how about some trail riding and recommended a route that connects back to the highway. For 30+ kms, we rode through some amazing trail roads with thick bushes brushing against us while riding and have to duck many times to miss branches

We even crossed a small water crossing which was fun (Short video of water crossing ahead)

Then enjoyed a nice buffet breakfast at Haritha Resort in Vikarabad before heading back home by 10:30am

Saturday morning well spent

Note : You can click each picture to enlarge it

Kawasaki Versys 650: The good times with my 'Dark Knight' begin. EDIT: SOLD!-fullsizerender-7.jpg

Kawasaki Versys 650: The good times with my 'Dark Knight' begin. EDIT: SOLD!-fullsizerender-8.jpg

Kawasaki Versys 650: The good times with my 'Dark Knight' begin. EDIT: SOLD!-fullsizerender-9.jpg

Kawasaki Versys 650: The good times with my 'Dark Knight' begin. EDIT: SOLD!-fullsizerender-14.jpg

Kawasaki Versys 650: The good times with my 'Dark Knight' begin. EDIT: SOLD!-fullsizerender-12.jpg

Kawasaki Versys 650: The good times with my 'Dark Knight' begin. EDIT: SOLD!-fullsizerender-13.jpg

Kawasaki Versys 650: The good times with my 'Dark Knight' begin. EDIT: SOLD!-fullsizerender.jpg

Kawasaki Versys 650: The good times with my 'Dark Knight' begin. EDIT: SOLD!-fullsizerender-2.jpg

Kawasaki Versys 650: The good times with my 'Dark Knight' begin. EDIT: SOLD!-fullsizerender-1.jpg

Kawasaki Versys 650: The good times with my 'Dark Knight' begin. EDIT: SOLD!-fullsizerender-3.jpg

Kawasaki Versys 650: The good times with my 'Dark Knight' begin. EDIT: SOLD!-fullsizerender-4.jpg

Kawasaki Versys 650: The good times with my 'Dark Knight' begin. EDIT: SOLD!-fullsizerender-5.jpg

Kawasaki Versys 650: The good times with my 'Dark Knight' begin. EDIT: SOLD!-fullsizerender-6.jpg

Kawasaki Versys 650: The good times with my 'Dark Knight' begin. EDIT: SOLD!-img_0752.jpg

Kawasaki Versys 650: The good times with my 'Dark Knight' begin. EDIT: SOLD!-img_0746.jpg

P.S : I rode on my new tyres(Michelins) and will share a feedback on how it is compared to stock Dunlops in my next post

Last edited by mobike008 : 16th April 2017 at 10:01.
mobike008 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 16th April 2017, 10:19   #557
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Will I be correct if I think you are seriously considering to buy the Versys 650? Also, have you test ridden one yet? Trust me, you cannot go wrong with it at this price point!!

If you have test ridden, you will notice that 216kgs of Versys is felt only at standstill but, when you ride the bike it feels almost feather like and is light and chuckable. But, ofcourse who does not like losing weight (I myself need to badly) and if Versys 2018 is coming with 15-20kgs weight reduction with other goodies like Slipper Clutch, Cornering ABS, Traction Control etc.. will make this bike all you will ever need in your life
Yes Avinash, I am seriously considering a tourer for a inter-country sojourn (9000 km round trip) that I am planning few months down the line and Versys 650 was on top of the list. But the new 2017 Ninja 650 seems to be spoiling the party with it's thorough update. I need a no-nonsense, ultra reliable machine, with no riding modes et al but with all safety features, tubeless tyres etc. The weight and the height factor needs to be taken care of too and that is why bigger behemoths like the 1200 GS (my most favorite machine) is out of the picture. The 600~800 cc sector therefore seems to make the most sense to me. Although I did Leh on my Himalayan with zero issues or punctures, and it is a flawless machine even today, at least in my case, the upgrade bug does bite us guys, as you are very well aware. But the almost double price for the baby monster (the nearest upgrade to the Versys) is a deal breaker.

So waiting for the Kawasaki Delhi guys to call me for a detailed test ride of 2017 Versys and the new Ninja. And then some more introspection before I take a final call. Nice to see you enjoying your Kwaker.

Cheers...

Last edited by dkaile : 16th April 2017 at 10:25.
dkaile is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th April 2017, 18:17   #558
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Kawasaki Versys 650:The good times with my 'Dark Knight' begin :Completes 1-Year & 13,500 kms !!

Quote:
Yes Avinash, I am seriously considering a tourer for a inter-country sojourn (9000 km round trip) that I am planning few months down the line and Versys 650 was on top of the list.
Nice! Versys 650 is made for such trips. It's a real tourer as you need at least 400kms-500kms on the Versys to feel satisfied as shorter runs feel unsatisfactory. That is why my riding has reduced considerably for these short breakfast rides which are becoming quite far and few in between and mostly riding longer distances (500kms+)

Quote:
But the new 2017 Ninja 650 seems to be spoiling the party with it's thorough update. I need a no-nonsense, ultra reliable machine, with no riding modes et al but with all safety features, tubeless tyres etc.
Not sure it would still be a better bet for touring purpose over a Versys

Quote:
But the almost double price for the baby monster (the nearest upgrade to the Versys) is a deal breaker.
Which bike you referring to? What is a baby monster?

Quote:
So waiting for the Kawasaki Delhi guys to call me for a detailed test ride of 2017 Versys and the new Ninja. And then some more introspection before I take a final call
Riding Versys 650 and Ninja 650 back to back would be a great idea.

I would be very interested to know your comparison report of both these machines and also it would benefit many of our members too.

Look forward to this comparison report soon!

Quote:
Nice to see you enjoying your Kwaker. Cheers...
You can say that again! It's a lovely bike and makes you crave to keep riding it again and again. I haven't done justice to it like many of Versys India Riders who seem to "live" on it's saddle

Perhaps, I'm not as lucky as them. I need to work for a living
mobike008 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th April 2017, 20:19   #559
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Which bike you referring to? What is a baby monster?

Look forward to this comparison report soon.
Sorry, I meant the baby Tiger (Xcx).

Will surely post a comparo as and when the bikes are available at their Delhi dealership.

BTW, I have been quoted the on-road Delhi prices for the 2017 bikes as under -

5.78L for the Z 650,
6.11L for the Ninja 650 and
7.34L for the Versys 650.

They were offering flat 1L off on the Versys till 31st March but that 2016 stock is all sold out now. The price difference of 1.23L from the Ninja is NOT in line with their international pricing and especially after the major update to the 2017 Ninja, that bike certainly seems like a lot sweeter deal.

Kawasaki Versys 650: The good times with my 'Dark Knight' begin. EDIT: SOLD!-1492354132183.jpg

Cheers...
dkaile is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 17th April 2017, 09:01   #560
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Will surely post a comparo as and when the bikes are available at their Delhi dealership

Quote:
BTW, I have been quoted the on-road Delhi prices for the 2017 bikes as under -

5.78L for the Z 650,
6.11L for the Ninja 650 and
7.34L for the Versys 650
That's awesome pricing for the 2017 models. This is what makes me want to relocate to Delhi. Cheaper auto prices

That's a fantastic trip you are planning from Meerut to Bangkok.

You may want to ping Ecosport Rules (A friend and BHP'ian) who drove from Hyderabad to Bangkok for any tips/advice for your trip planning
mobike008 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 17th April 2017, 12:09   #561
BHPian

Quote:
Hmmm. The new 2017 Ninja 650 certainly seems to have hit the sweet spot as far as the weight reduction and host of enhancements it has seen goes. Seems like a complete package now and one bike that all road biased riders will ever need. I hope the Versys incorporates these good points soon.
No doubt that the new Ninja is a vast improvement over the previous model, my only grouse with the bike is the low ground clearance. Kawasaki should have increased the ground clearance by 10mm and the bike would have been the best bike to use.
kailashnj is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd April 2017, 09:01   #562
Distinguished - BHPian

Quick Comparo of Dunlop (Stock Tyre) vs. Michelins

I have covered some 400+ kms on my new Michelin tyres

About 250kms out of that for a breakfast ride and rest spanning over a couple of morning city rides

I'm slowly beginning to understand the differences in both tyres. Some of it is subtle and some quite glaring !!!

Grip

Grip of both tyres are equally good on tarmac. They stick on the road like glue but, Dunlops used to get quite a bit unsettled under gravel or dirt conditions and used to swish around

I'm happy to report that Michelins are superb in this aspect. During the breakfast ride we did 30kms in trail conditions and was standing on foot-pegs and increasing the speed and bike was stable and there was no worrying situation like with Dunlops when the bike would dangerously sway under accelaration (especially the front)

Dunlops were decent in rainy conditions and this remains to be seen with Michelins

Performance

Michelins feel superior with respect to the overall feel and comfort. The bike now handles even better. Overall, there is a general lightness to how the bike feels

Not sure if it's due to the 10mm smaller tyre on rear which many other Versys owners mentioned is the real reason for the bike to feel lighter and there is improved difference to handling as well due to which there is more confidence to lean further than stock tyres

Braking

I normally use only front brake majority of times and my ratio is as high as 90:10 with respect to front : rear brakes. My natural style is a bit aggressive which means that I use the brakes more than most other people (noticed from the several rides that we do together)

Before the tyre was replaced due to the terribly worn out tyres my brakes were not performing to the most optimal level. As its expected after installing new tyres, I'm back to being in "Bliss" as the bite and feel has vastly improved

Longevity

Dunlops and Michelins are both soft compound tyres. Or, Michelins are softer than Dunlops? Not sure about which is what.

Dunlops got scrapped out too early than I expected (Front tyre still has lot of life left-5000kms at least and is kept for emergency usage).

Some Versys riders have changed stock tyres at 9500kms and there are folks who changed it at 18,000kms (maximum that I have seen) so I reckon I got an average life out of these tyres considering we all love to ride hard

I'm told that Michelins last ridiculously long and some were even quoting numbers as high as 25,000kms but, not sure if everyone weighs as much as I do (~100kgs) and also I have an inkling that due to my weight my tyres losing their life faster than other folks

Well, given the low cost for rear Michelin tyre (INR 5250/-), I will continue to ride hard and dont mind changing it every 10,000kms (I have seen the same tyre at 9500kms of a fellow Versys rider and it looked almost new)

Overall, pretty happy with new Michelin tyres and look forward to some long rides on them soon !!!
mobike008 is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 24th April 2017, 08:37   #563
Distinguished - BHPian

Got the horn fixed over the weekend. It was a simple job except that the size of the horn is massive and placement of it was a becoming difficult

I would have wanted the front-end to be inside and not facing outside but, it meant getting a clamp made for same which would take some more time and my patience was running thin in this hot weather (especially since it was middle of the afternoon) and I think there were better things to do than get a clamp made in this weather. Hence, for now I have decided to keep the position as you see in the pictures

Also, wanted the horn color to be contrast so it stands out like a sore thumb..LOL!

Need to be extra careful when the Dark Knight goes for a water wash. And, will scratch my head later on how to ride in monsoons without damaging the horn

Well, at fraction of the cost of a Denali, I got a similar horn and needless to say the sound quality is really good and perfect to wake up those jay-walkers from their slumber
Attached Thumbnails
Kawasaki Versys 650: The good times with my 'Dark Knight' begin. EDIT: SOLD!-fullsizerender-3.jpg  

Kawasaki Versys 650: The good times with my 'Dark Knight' begin. EDIT: SOLD!-fullsizerender-4.jpg  

Kawasaki Versys 650: The good times with my 'Dark Knight' begin. EDIT: SOLD!-fullsizerender-5.jpg  

Kawasaki Versys 650: The good times with my 'Dark Knight' begin. EDIT: SOLD!-fullsizerender-6.jpg  

Kawasaki Versys 650: The good times with my 'Dark Knight' begin. EDIT: SOLD!-fullsizerender-7.jpg  

mobike008 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 24th April 2017, 10:12   #564
Senior - BHPian

Hi Avi, which brand is it, Stebel? I believe its the Stebel Nautilus, love the way it sounds . A word of caution, these horns have a comparatively lower life and in your case they are exposed outside. If I were you, I will try to install them somewhere inside the fairing if possible with the Outlet facing downwards. These are pressure horns hence you need to be careful with the cops. Hope you have installed a relay for that since it draws a hell lot of power from the battery.
Old 24th April 2017, 11:16   #565
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakesh_r View Post
Hi Avi, which brand is it, Stebel? I believe its the Stebel Nautilus, love the way it sounds A word of caution, these horns have a comparatively lower life and in your case they are exposed outside
It is sourced from Ali Express and received it in 3 weeks and yeah, the sound is loud and clear and perfect for warning villagers when on highways

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakesh_r View Post
If I were you, I will try to install them somewhere inside the fairing if possible with the Outlet facing downwards. These are pressure horns hence you need to be careful with the cops. Hope you have installed a relay for that since it draws a hell lot of power from the battery.
I don't honk or use high beam in my car as a policy unless it is really required

I personally believe in India, we need to warn people on foot as they cross the road looking at other side or simply walk in middle of your path lost in their thoughts etc. This can save life of self and others and it might sound corny but, it's a fact of life in India

This product comes equipped with a relay so I'm covered there

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Vehi...608.0.0.jwpjMu

If you'd like to hear how it sounds. Here is a short clip. This video does not really capture the sound too well

Old 24th April 2017, 18:01   #566
BHPian

Quote:
It is sourced from Ali Express and received it in 3 weeks and yeah, the sound is loud and clear and perfect for warning villagers when on highways
Again a very good update to the thread. Can you share the link to the horn from Aliexpress? Also is it a direct fix or did you install a relay for this.
Old 24th April 2017, 18:24   #567
v12
Distinguished - BHPian

Sounds good Avi! I'm sure if you keep the horn switch pressed for a longer time, jaywalkers will wonder if a train is about to run into them.

As mentioned by others, you would need to place it under the fairing to prevent damage. Is it true that if the horn is placed too close to the engine, it can malfunction? The twin horn on my Z would sometimes malfunction when the bike got hot - same with the Duke.
Old 25th April 2017, 07:55   #568
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kailashnj View Post
Again a very good update to the thread. Can you share the link to the horn from Aliexpress? Also is it a direct fix or did you install a relay for this.
I have shared the link from where it was sourced in my previous post. Please check again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by v12 View Post
Sounds good Avi! I'm sure if you keep the horn switch pressed for a longer time, jaywalkers will wonder if a train is about to run into them

Quote:
Originally Posted by v12 View Post
As mentioned by others, you would need to place it under the fairing to prevent damage. Is it true that if the horn is placed too close to the engine, it can malfunction? The twin horn on my Z would sometimes malfunction when the bike got hot - same with the Duke.
Yes, placement of the horn will be adjusted whenever I get the time again. Also, I have installed after-market horns (Roots, Stebel) etc both on my bike as well as all my cars and never had any issues with them

Only problem with horns are when water enters into them. So you just need to be extra careful about this aspect
Old 1st May 2017, 10:15   #569
Distinguished - BHPian

Hyderabad-Suryalanka Beach : April 29/30th

Peak summers never deterred me, If I have to ride then weather is not really a big constraint for me personally. I always believed in that popular saying " Where there is a will; there is a way"

We have a small group who all are good friends and all think I'm little nuts to plan for such rides in this hot sun. But, Yeah when I want to ride weather is not a constraint at all

About a week the plan for an "Overnight Ride" was put into motion and we were deciding between Horsley Hills & Suryalanka Beach. Beach won over the mountains this time and I booked 4 rooms for 8 of us at Haritha Resort from APTDC which is bang on beach of Suryalanka---property boundary wall ends and beach commences.

We were supposed to be 8 of us ( 6 on Bikes, 2 in a Car). Plan was to leave on Saturday-April 29th at 4:30am and return the next day (April 30th).

I had an unexpected official travel and was away most part of the week and returned home very very late on Friday night (Due to a flight delay--Never fly Spicejet, I say..First SJ flight in a year and it got delayed by 2 hours..Grrr) around 1:00am.

Imagine me cleaning and lubing the chain at that time of the night...LOL. I made sure to catch up some sleep at the airport and in airplane as I had very little time before we headed out for the ride

About the other group members, 4 of them backed out due to some genuine last minute reasons (This situation is aptly captured in some funny memes too but, out here it was a genuine reason as all of them seriously wanted to ride) and finally the folks who wanted to ride with us also developed cold feet looking at the temperatures and decided to join us in a car (kudos to them for giving us company).

So the finally it was just me and Rajneesh on the Bonnie. Arun and Haseeb in the car which we realized later was a blessing as Arun had kept an endless supply of cold water in the car that kept us fresh throughout the ride

I requested all if we can leave little late as getting up at 4:00am seemed like an ordeal especially after my hectic 3 days out of town. We all agreed to leave at 7:00am and finally headed out from the city at 7:30am, a big relief as I got reasonable time to catch up on my sleep.

Got up and took-out my Hyperkewl jacket and soaked it in a bucket of water and then squeezed out the water and I was ready to hit the road as I know I will be cool at least for a few hours.

We rode/drove continuously till the famous 7 Restaurant in Suryapet which was ~130kms away and stopped for breakfast which was good but, ridiculously expensive as for a single plate of Dosa/Poori and coffee each of us coughed up INR 200/- . We resumed our ride at 10:30am and from here on till we reached the beach resort in Suryalanka it was terribly hot with temperatures ranging from 42 centigrade to 50 centigrade (just outside Vijayawada the Laura's car temperature showed 50C). There were some stretches it was so hot that my inner thighs were burning which was unusual as the Versys absolutely does not have any heating issues and my mouth was getting parched after every 30 minutes but, we rode on and stopped after each hour for a drink of cold water from the thermos which kept us going on

We reached the resort at 3:00pm after covering 410kms and had a smooth check-in. Now instead of 8 members and 4 rooms. It was 4 rooms for 4 of us. The expression of the manager at the resort was priceless when he got to know that were were 4 of us and had booked 4 rooms (we didn't reveal the cancellation details). He must have thought we were heirs of Nizam of Hyderabad...

We spent some time at their restaurant enjoying some snacks and overlooking the sea and then went back into room and rested for some time before stepping out to the beach in the evening where we had some good fun in the water. Most of the evening was also spent at the restaurant and the weather had become totally awesome as it got so windy that we didn't think it was summer at all and we spent most of the late evening munching snacks outside in sit-out enjoying the breeze

Next day (Sunday-April 30th) plan was to leave at 8:30am as this resort has a weird check-in and check out policy of 9:00am. We got up at 5:30am and had a great time at the beach swimming and then had a light breakfast and left the resort by 9:30am and rode through the entire hot day for yet another 410kms to reach home at 4:30pm in the afternoon

Destination : Hyderabad-Suryalanka Beach (410kms one-way)
Total Kms Covered : 815kms
Total Time of Trip : 33 Hours
Ride Details : 7.5 hours (Onward journey) and 7 hours (Return journey) all stops included which were plenty
Participants : Avinash & Rajneesh (Versys 650 & Bonnie), Arun and Haseeb (Skoda Laura---But, they are Bonnie owners too and Haseeb also owns a Speed Tripple)

It was a grueling yet a satisfying ride where the Versys 650 again performed flawlessly like always and during return journey it felt like the Versys was on steroids (HP Power petrol) as the throttle response was instantaneous and made the trip so much more enjoyable. The Michelins performed beautifully too and I somehow feel the bike now handles even better and leaning into corners is lot more fun

Dark Knight is reaching close to 15,000kms and fear of this milestone is slowly creeping in my mind as at this juncture it needs a air-filter replacement and there seems to be no stock of it anywhere (Some friends in Versys group have promised to source it for me) but, hoping this situation will improve in next couple of weeks as Kawasaki is officially opening their new showroom in a swanky place in Hyderabad and supposedly is a large and sophisticated outlet

Till the next ride....Enjoy the pictures for now !!

Kawasaki Versys 650: The good times with my 'Dark Knight' begin. EDIT: SOLD!-fullsizerender.jpg

Kawasaki Versys 650: The good times with my 'Dark Knight' begin. EDIT: SOLD!-img_2159.jpg

Kawasaki Versys 650: The good times with my 'Dark Knight' begin. EDIT: SOLD!-fullsizerender-2.jpg

Kawasaki Versys 650: The good times with my 'Dark Knight' begin. EDIT: SOLD!-img_2195.jpg

Kawasaki Versys 650: The good times with my 'Dark Knight' begin. EDIT: SOLD!-img_2197.jpg

Kawasaki Versys 650: The good times with my 'Dark Knight' begin. EDIT: SOLD!-dsc_0063-1600x1067.jpg

Kawasaki Versys 650: The good times with my 'Dark Knight' begin. EDIT: SOLD!-dsc_0056-1600x1067.jpg

Kawasaki Versys 650: The good times with my 'Dark Knight' begin. EDIT: SOLD!-dsc_0076-1600x1067.jpg

Kawasaki Versys 650: The good times with my 'Dark Knight' begin. EDIT: SOLD!-dsc_0024-1600x1067.jpg

Kawasaki Versys 650: The good times with my 'Dark Knight' begin. EDIT: SOLD!-dsc_0027-1600x1067.jpg

Kawasaki Versys 650: The good times with my 'Dark Knight' begin. EDIT: SOLD!-dsc_0041-1600x1067.jpg

Kawasaki Versys 650: The good times with my 'Dark Knight' begin. EDIT: SOLD!-wp_20170429_15_45_26_pro.jpg

Kawasaki Versys 650: The good times with my 'Dark Knight' begin. EDIT: SOLD!-img_2233.jpg

Kawasaki Versys 650: The good times with my 'Dark Knight' begin. EDIT: SOLD!-wp_20170430_09_19_30_pro.jpg

Kawasaki Versys 650: The good times with my 'Dark Knight' begin. EDIT: SOLD!-wp_20170430_09_19_38_pro-1600x902.jpg

Kawasaki Versys 650: The good times with my 'Dark Knight' begin. EDIT: SOLD!-img_2340.jpg

Kawasaki Versys 650: The good times with my 'Dark Knight' begin. EDIT: SOLD!-img_2346.jpg

Last edited by mobike008 : 1st May 2017 at 10:17.
mobike008 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 11th May 2017, 08:33   #570
Distinguished - BHPian

Guys : I have not been riding for sometime now due to a terrible dilemma.

Dark Knight is just 250kms away from 15,000kms and as per manual I have to change the stock air-filter at this interval but, as you all know "Kawasaki" does not exist in my city yet

They are making a swanky showroom in a posh location and should be open by May-end which does not help me as regarding spare parts in question they have a simple answer " We have placed an order and it's on the way; hearing it from last 2 weeks"

My technical query :

Can I ride the motorcycle even after 15,000kms? Will it effect the bike in any way? Logic says there should be no issues except the performance might drop a little bit. Is my assumption correct? Please clarify as i am stranded and not able to ride

A bunch of colleagues are travelling to US tonight and will carry back the spares for me in a couple of weeks so this situation will subside by end of this month but, I would love to know an answer for my query

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks