Team-BHP > Motorbikes > Superbikes & Imports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th July 2023, 20:39   #166
BHPian

Re: Triumph Motorcycles India : Is after-sales service killing this brand?

I hope you're all doing well. I got a preowned Triumph Street Twin 900 [2020] 3 months back, as the previous owner has only serviced the bike only once. It's been 3 years & the next service is a major one, the official Triumph service center has provided an estimate of 33,000 INR for a major service, which seems higher than what I expected.

Well, the cost is still understandable as I want to bike to work smoothly without any problems in the future, so I don't mind paying. But recently I came across this youtube channel [WROOM With KIRAN SACHIN] making a video on their service experience with Shaman Triumph which was horrible indeed. Cause of that I'm confused should I go it in ASC or some local one?

I would appreciate it if any of you who have experience with Mumbai Triumph service could share your thoughts and opinions. Have you had your Triumph motorcycle serviced there? How was your experience? Did you find the service quality satisfactory and was the cost reasonable? Are there any alternative service centers in Mumbai/Navi-Mumbai that you would recommend?

Please feel free to share your insights and experiences, your input could be valuable in guiding me through this dilemma.

Thank you for your contributions!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks