Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 20th July 2006, 21:16   #121
Senior - BHPian

Well hmmm...errr...ahem ahem.......I know after reading what I gotta say I will have atleast few of the Tbhpians getting ready to beat me up......Guys Im so so sorry but I guess due to an unavoidable circumstance I may be out of Blore on both 22nd and 23rd...huh....yeah yeah...curse me!!!

Himanshu, why dont you take it over from me here??? Just look at the participation count for 22nd or 23rd and decide accordingly...

Sorry again.....infact for myself!!!
Old 20th July 2006, 21:37   #122
BHPian

i guess we need 'to have a poll or somethin like that before its too late to decide......if thats the case i would go for the 23rd..sunday"...at 7 am..
Old 20th July 2006, 22:09   #123
BHPian

Or maybe we should move to a date convenient for more folks?
Old 20th July 2006, 23:03   #124
Senior - BHPian

Members available for 22nd July, Saturday

TCX (Carrun), Swift
SSJR0498 (Shrey)
HimanshuGoswami, Palio 1.2 ELX
WheelieJ

Members available for 23rd July, Sunday

freakRZ, Swift
theMAG (Mahesh)
tadukuttan, Elantra CRDi
_____

Myself unconfirmed as of now....... And even if Im coming I will have to ride shotgun with one of you guys since I cannot bring my car and my friend has opted out as he is driving to Salem on saturday morning.
Old 20th July 2006, 23:44   #125
TCX
BHPian

Hmmmmm......k......

Okay, I have a suggestion, why don't we postpone the Drive to next week. We leave reasonably early (Around 8:00 AM), Drive down to a destination that has a coffee house or a bar with a reasonably okay television service, and watch the practice session from 2:30 to 3:30 PM and keep ourselves occupied till 5:30, watch the qualification and head back. what does everyone think? And this time around, consider ourselves commited to the team and leave our schedules booked with the drive on the list, marked HIGH PRIORITY. That way we have no excuses to back out, unless something really important pops up. Guys, think it over and lets try it out. What say?

EDIT: I hope I'm right about the race times? And the qualifications don't take long, so we'd be able to leave early-ish.

Last edited by TCX : 20th July 2006 at 23:53.
Old 21st July 2006, 01:06   #126
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0uljah

TCX (Carrun), Swift
SSJR0498 (Shrey)
WheelieJ

freakRZ, Swift
theMAG (Mahesh)
tadukuttan, Elantra CRDi
_____.
So does this mean we only have some 4-5 of them on either of the days!!! hmm...I wonder where are those new blore tbhpians who always cribbed that there are no meets happening!!!
Old 21st July 2006, 01:41   #127
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0uljah

TCX (Carrun), Swift
SSJR0498 (Shrey)
WheelieJ

freakRZ, Swift
theMAG (Mahesh)
tadukuttan, Elantra CRDi
_____

Myself unconfirmed as of now....... And even if Im coming I will have to ride shotgun with one of you guys since I cannot bring my car and my friend has opted out as he is driving to Salem on saturday morning.
Hi,
bro I was hitching with WOLF..my car has not yet arrived to Bangalore. So since WOLF aint coming .I will not be able to come also.
I am sorry, but helpless this time around.
Regards
Shrey
Old 21st July 2006, 07:03   #128
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCX
Hmmmmm......k......

Okay, I have a suggestion, why don't we postpone the Drive to next week. We leave reasonably early (Around 8:00 AM), Drive down to a destination that has a coffee house or a bar with a reasonably okay television service, and watch the practice session from 2:30 to 3:30 PM and keep ourselves occupied till 5:30, watch the qualification and head back. what does everyone think? And this time around, consider ourselves commited to the team and leave our schedules booked with the drive on the list, marked HIGH PRIORITY. That way we have no excuses to back out, unless something really important pops up. Guys, think it over and lets try it out. What say?

EDIT: I hope I'm right about the race times? And the qualifications don't take long, so we'd be able to leave early-ish.
I am o.k with that..but would it be the same place or are you going to plan out somewhr in bangalore...! T.J.I.F is a good plz to watch F1..the last meet i attended ...kind of long time though...but still its good....in the case of postponing the meet to next week , we should make sure that we have a good turnout....!
Old 21st July 2006, 08:32   #129
TCX
BHPian

TGIF is a good idea, but there's not much of a drive involved then. Great place to hang out though. I was thinking more on the lines of driving out of bangalore and catching the race. But, hey, we could also go driving in the morning and make it back for the qualification at TGIF. I like the idea.
Old 21st July 2006, 08:43   #130
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCX
TGIF is a good idea, but there's not much of a drive involved then. Great place to hang out though. I was thinking more on the lines of driving out of bangalore and catching the race. But, hey, we could also go driving in the morning and make it back for the qualification at TGIF. I like the idea.
yea thats good idea..drive in the mornin and get back by the qualifing time to T.J.I.f...better we confirm..and hope we have good turnover..
Old 21st July 2006, 09:01   #131
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

If its on the 28th then count memo , psycho , v1p3r and myself in for the drive .. We could do nandi hills and get back on time to watch the qualies at TGIF ..
Old 21st July 2006, 11:27   #132
Jay
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885
If its on the 28th then count memo , psycho , v1p3r and myself in for the drive ...
Are'nt the drives/meets done on weekends ??? 28th is a Friday !!!???
Old 21st July 2006, 11:51   #133
DRC
BHPian

Count me in too... Saturday...
KA 04 MG 1999, Petra, Tel 9980011910
Old 21st July 2006, 13:51   #134
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885
If its on the 28th then count memo , psycho , v1p3r and myself in for the drive .. We could do nandi hills and get back on time to watch the qualies at TGIF ..
Hey mclaren, did you mean 28th or 29th? Qualifying is on Saturday 29th right?

Anyway, count me in either day. If i need to screw work for a day to meet you guys, so be it. But then, I am not sure about the rest of the folks?
Old 21st July 2006, 13:52   #135
TCX
BHPian

Umm.....The qualification would be on a saturday.....which is, the 29th. Hmmm, would everyone be able to make it on a friday? We could also go for the drive on sunday and catch the race at TGIF. I'm not sure that many'd be too comfortable leaving work the day before the weekend (Usually ticks off the boss). Anyway, seems like it won't happen tomorrow or the day after, so I guess everyone's comfortable with next weekend?
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks