south delhi 3 (Vasant Vihar, Kunj etc.,) 13 26.00%
Connaught Place, Central delhi area 9 18.00%
Low Bass Makers location (Post 2 of this thread) 22 44.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 20th August 2006, 11:09   #16
BHPian

oh yes we want a diff. location ....NO Noida this time,surajkund is a nice place ,theres a lot of open space in there,guys why not plan something ...like a football,voleyball match.......or......may be ....now this is a bit far-fetched ....a Chicken Barbeque ..........Arrangement part All mine.......what say........
Old 20th August 2006, 16:48   #17

guys i m in.....but i dont know where in sector 18 and at what time...please help me,i m new to this and this wud be my first meet!
Old 20th August 2006, 17:32   #18
Senior - BHPian

AYE.

i'm open to most places but again echo the same feelings as iraghava, aZa, LBM et. all ..

Noida 18 : monotonous now, good part is proximity to Expressway

South Delhi 1 (NFC) : too crowded and I dont know of decent roads

South Delhi 2 (GK1,2 etc) :
do-able .. good to drive around together and show-off .. (the thought of a coupla free flow cars doing geda of m-block right behind one another brings a wicked smile to my face .. he he) but expect thulla trouble the moment you park

South Delhi 3 (VV, VK):
no idea where in that location but ya, again do-able

CP : too far .. and too much into the city ..

LBM location : sounds good, I'll take this if I have just one choice .. and ya good for a quickie (race) too

and the BBQ idea was kick-*** if someone can manage it i.e.
Old 20th August 2006, 18:28   #19
aZa
Senior - BHPian

Come onnnnnnnnn ppl !!!!!!!! WakeY WakeY
Old 20th August 2006, 18:30   #20
Senior - BHPian

OK Guys enough dilly-dallying the location is finalised as Surajkund a.k.a. LBM's location!! Other locations are either not possible or have gotten too boring.

Now I am going to PM all active members tomorrow about the meet & I expect the count to go up sustantially.

I think a bar-be-que is a good idea since I have done this a few times before.

Speedofreak - You doing all the arrangements?? Include the marinated chicken, meat & paneer?? Try and do Seekh Kabab's if possible I just love them! Also tell us what we have to contribute to you for this. P.S. We'll be sure to get Sam jealous with this!

LBM - Could you please check if there is a venue there where we could do Bar-be-que undisturbed? Also expect some members to be drinking beer etc. so make sure the place is safe enough.

TSK - Could you please add DELHI MEET 27.08.06 to the title so that people can see this thread more easily??

Guys let's do this meet at the new venue & see how it turns out. Maybe it will be better then the previous meets & we might get some more ideas for the next meets.
Old 20th August 2006, 19:40   #21
Senior - BHPian

Ok, I am in. But could I hitch a ride with someone from the Noida side? And again lets leave early so we can get back by the time the race starts.
Old 20th August 2006, 21:14   #22
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava
OK Guys enough dilly-dallying the location is finalised as Surajkund a.k.a. LBM's location!! Other locations are either not possible or have gotten too boring.

LBM
- Could you please check if there is a venue there where we could do Bar-be-que undisturbed? Also expect some members to be drinking beer etc. so make sure the place is safe enough.
ya I also recommend that the surajkund is a fine place for the meet as the noida 18 is getting bored....

there is a sharab ka theka for the beer or vodka ........( I hope sam Bhai is reading this also) to get along the kebabs......

the theka is always crowded so no need to worry about that.....but about the bar-be-qbe this has to be judge that how will he put up the bar-be-que in the open road this is the only problem....anyways will go there tomm to see what can be done.......
Old 20th August 2006, 22:50   #23
BHPian

those coming in from noida or NFC side can pick the booze at sarita vihar got three thekas here...! At that side we have one located just before charmwood..! But its FBD rates..! Delhi ki tax free alcohol nahin...!
Old 20th August 2006, 23:16   #24
BHPian

I am IN my friends!!
Old 21st August 2006, 00:54   #25
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava
Include the marinated chicken, meat & paneer?? Try and do Seekh Kabab's if possible I just love them! Also tell us what we have to contribute to you for this. P.S. We'll be sure to get Sam jealous with this!
Quote:
Originally Posted by low_bass_makker
there is a sharab ka theka for the beer or vodka ........( I hope sam Bhai is reading this also) to get along the kebabs......
OK I'm in too. Will someone pick me up from GK1?
Old 21st August 2006, 00:56   #26
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi
I will sir. It will be my pleasure....

when will you be coming to delhi......

Last edited by low_bass_makker : 21st August 2006 at 00:59.
Old 21st August 2006, 01:28   #27
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi
Sam, Consider yourself PICKED .... as long as I wake up in time !! Also if you in town on Saturday nite ... you could join me for a night out in town .

Wat says you ...

Cheers
Old 21st August 2006, 10:30   #28
BHPian

Yeah...All Arrangement part for the Bar-be-que ,i will do it.....not a problem.....last time me and pals did it at manali on the shores of River beas had a blast...............BUTT ...lets ...see if LBM can find some location around surajkund ....where we can indulge in this Culinary escapade.............but guys lets do it this time.......P.S.
Old 21st August 2006, 11:02   #29
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by low_bass_makker
there is a sharab ka theka for the beer or vodka
only beer or vodka?? no hardcore daru??

y to worry? gaddi mein stock is always there! diesel ho na ho, apna diesel zaroor milega bhaiiiii.....

baaki sab to ho gaya....shabab kahan hai?

I wont say am IN....I WILL BE (in case am in Delhi).
Old 21st August 2006, 11:55   #30
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedofreak
Yeah...All Arrangement part for the Bar-be-que ,i will do it.....not a problem.....
Speedo/Guys

I volunteer for the most important role... I would like to be the official food taster. For the uninitiated this means every plate of hot kababs that speedo cooks up, will have to go through me. Once I have sampled and certified it... It will make its way to you guys. Just to ensure you guys get nothing but the best... See... what sacrifices I make for you guys...
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks