Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th March 2007, 16:38   #166
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885 View Post
I am told that harrie and nitrous are in town .. Going to meet them at jays place in about an hour .. So if any concrete plan is made shall sms you goddy .. Others kindly sms me or call me by evening to know the details ..
Thanks bro.. I am free after 10 PM. If you guys are still around i will drop in.

Godfather
Old 10th March 2007, 18:28   #167
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Guys we are off to a long drive tonight to tumkur road coffee day at about 11pm .. All those interested kindly get in touch with psycho or v1p3r .. People confirmed at the moment are jay , nitrous , v1p3r , psycho , tadu , goddy , wolf , shantanu , gray and a couple of other friends ..
Old 10th March 2007, 19:04   #168
BHPian

well i am in but where do i meet you guys and can i hitch a ride with some one.
Old 10th March 2007, 19:10   #169
Team-BHP Support

still thinking may be able to come. will let you know shortly.

how far is it approx?

Last edited by Vid6639 : 10th March 2007 at 19:18.
Old 11th March 2007, 05:21   #170
BANNED

Its 5:15 am and we just returned from the drive .. The drive was fun with loads of chit chat , and some overtaking , then some offroading and more offroading and a bit more .. It was a good turnout with about 22 guys atleast .. 5 cars , a elantra , vtec , accent , swift and my baleno .. Tumkur coffee day is a nice soothing place , with not much crowd or the hustle bustle like the other 24x7 ccd's .. The drive was worth it , as the elantra proved quite a few guys wrong wrt to its potential ..

As usual , most of the guys missed the fun except for the regulars , newbie pawan made it though ... And haathi kept up his nick .. Lol ..
Old 11th March 2007, 10:49   #171
BHPian

the meet was amazing got to meet everyone its was really fun during the drive it was mind blowing any ways thank you guys for the meet.
Old 11th March 2007, 14:26   #172
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
And haathi kept up his nick .. Lol ..
What did you mean by this.. I am not clear.. Please explain.. and i went back home from work at around 1 PM.. There was no way i would drive that distance after 14 + hours of work.

Godfather
Old 11th March 2007, 15:23   #173
Senior - BHPian

oye..organise a drive sum time after the 26,,,my bro wants to take the car out + theres gonna be new rubber and hopefully a clutch too.........Rahul.....

After the 26th

Last edited by binz : 11th March 2007 at 15:26.
Old 11th March 2007, 15:25   #174
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by binz View Post
oye..organise a drive sum time after the 26,,,my bro wants to take the car out + theres gonna be new rubber and hopefully a clutch too.........Rahul.....
26th happens to be a Monday.. I am free on a wednesday or Thursday.. If anybody is in for a Drive on these days i am pukka in.. promise.. ..

Weekends are a bit tough for me to make it to any meets as there will be lots of work scheduled..let me know.

Godfather
Old 11th March 2007, 17:47   #175
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by binz View Post

After the 26th
Dont you like have an exam on the 28th ?? Some lab thingy ?? Besides the track day is on 24th and 25th .. Most of us will be either too tired , some will be writing internals starting off on 26th and obviously bankrupt too .. So i dont think most of the regulars will be in anyways ..

Update : Btw outstation guys harrie and nitrous were also present at the drive yesterday .. Also revtech will be coming from bombay tomorrow to write his medicals .. We are planning to meet up on tuesday before he leaves .. So expecting you all to turn up at the meet ..

Last edited by mclaren1885 : 11th March 2007 at 18:03.
Old 11th March 2007, 18:06   #176
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Dont you like have an exam on the 28th ?? Some lab thingy ?? Besides the track day is on 24th and 25th .. Most of us will be either too tired , some will be writing internals starting off on 26th and obviously bankrupt too .. So i dont think most of the regulars will be in anyways ..
Why dont we plan a meet when all the guys are free..Lets take off for a drive or a weekend..

Quote:
Also revtech will be coming from bombay tomorrow to write his medicals .. We are planning to meet up on tuesday before he leaves .. So expecting you all to turn up at the meet ..
I am out of this..as said eariler work load too much.. I will be busy till sometime next week..
After that i am game..

Godfather
Old 11th March 2007, 19:15   #177
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

Update : Btw outstation guys harrie and nitrous were also present at the drive yesterday .. Also revtech will be coming from bombay tomorrow to write his medicals .. We are planning to meet up on tuesday before he leaves .. So expecting you all to turn up at the meet ..
Nope anna,last exam is on 26...biology..thats the sole reason im not coming to track
Old 11th March 2007, 19:58   #178
Senior - BHPian

Jkdas seems to be missing from the action here... Where are you??
You are the Thread starter right??

Godfather
Old 11th March 2007, 20:15   #179
BHPian

i would like to tell all you newbies out there who are half decided to go for a meet even i was i kept on thinking should i or not but i went it was amazing met with all the guys pyscho,mclaren1885,v1p3r,the wolf and nitrous jay,tadu,and many more loved the cars got a ride in mclaren' baleno one word for it awesome and then wolf's vtec again awesome but before the meet i didnt like elentra's but after seeing tadu's elentra the way it moved was amazing the guys were very nice and thanks for the drop to tumkur and back home appreciate that a lot if it wasn't for that wouldn't have made it all in all the meet was mind blowing any newbies who want to make it to the next meet don't think just go for the meet.thank you guys for the unforgettable experience.also would like to add you guys were some of the nicest guys i have ever met.

Last edited by pawan : 11th March 2007 at 20:16.
Old 11th March 2007, 20:29   #180
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godfather View Post
Jkdas seems to be missing from the action here... Where are you??
You are the Thread starter right??

Godfather

He now knows the worries & problems faced by working men and family men.

When's the next meet? Hopefully my Bullet would be ready by this weekend.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks