Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th July 2016, 13:18   #5131
BHPian

re: Chennai Team-BHP Meets: 2017

Pulicat Bird sanctuary has some good backdrops. Good option to click pics. We could plan a breakfast ride to SHAR. There is a restaurant next to karanodai bridge. Have been there multiple times. quite good. At the peak of the monsoon, both sides of the road would be covered by waterbody. Just my suggestion.
Attached Thumbnails
Chennai Team-BHP Meets-dsc_0124.jpg  

Chennai Team-BHP Meets-dsc_0198.jpg  

Chennai Team-BHP Meets-dsc_0248.jpg  

Chennai Team-BHP Meets-dsc_0123.jpg  

Chennai Team-BHP Meets-shar.jpg  

Last edited by Vignesh_N/A : 24th July 2016 at 13:20.
Old 24th July 2016, 14:41   #5132
BHPian

It was good spending a day with petrolheads. Been a long time. This is my first with Team Bhp. It was a pleasure meeting you all. Looking forward for more such short rides. Attaching few pictures.

Our first stop after the assembly point. The breakfast stop

Chennai Team-BHP Meets-dsc_1910-cp2.jpg

Chennai Team-BHP Meets-dsc_1911-cp2.jpg

The parking lot at Tiger cave
Chennai Team-BHP Meets-dsc_1917-cp2-s.jpgChennai Team-BHP Meets-dsc_1920-.jpgChennai Team-BHP Meets-dsc_1922.jpgChennai Team-BHP Meets-dsc_1924.jpg
Old 24th July 2016, 15:25   #5133
Distinguished - BHPian

Same here , Vignesh.

The pics are really nice .

We had a good mix of enthusiastic guys.

Thank you all for getting me back on the road after a long long time :-)

Last edited by vigsom : 24th July 2016 at 15:26.
Old 24th July 2016, 15:58   #5134
BHPian

It is always nice to have like minded people around you, and TBHP meets provide the perfect platform for that. Today was one such day, and it was wonderful meeting up with people so passionate about what we all love. A good 3 hours were spent discussing all things auto, and making new friends on the way. Let's hope to have more such meets in the future.

The location: A2B, Mahabalipuram:
Chennai Team-BHP Meets-1.jpg

The rides: Vignesh_N/A's Duke 200, BenHarPree's S-Cross, CaptainRex's TUV 3OO, aLY's GT-TDI, CGB's Duke 390, srinath.s' RTR160, vigsom's Grand Vitara and Cruiser_D's Brio:
Chennai Team-BHP Meets-2.jpg

Eagerly waiting for food to arrive. (L-R): CGB, Cruiser_D, CaptainRex, BenHarPree, Vignesh_N/A, aLY and vigsom
Chennai Team-BHP Meets-3.jpg

Some serious discussion at Tiger Cave parking lot (by the way, we did not venture into the cave; went there just for the expansive parking space, to check out and drive each other's vehicles )
Chennai Team-BHP Meets-4.jpg

CaptainRex trying to remove scratches from aLY's car:
Chennai Team-BHP Meets-5.jpg

Getting down and dirty. The enthusiasm!
Chennai Team-BHP Meets-6.jpg

Parting shot. Men with their machines:
Chennai Team-BHP Meets-7.jpg
Old 26th July 2016, 17:10   #5135
BHPian

I am feeling jealous now knowing you guys had a great time. Brought home a pet recently and all my weekends are being spent helping her adapt to the new place. Would love to join you guys at the next meet.
Old 30th July 2016, 12:53   #5136
BHPian

Nice pictures guys! Was not able to make it as the date coincided with another commitment made much earlier. Made my confirmation without realizing the same. Definitely would love to make it up to Pondy. Can someone initiate and decide upon a date please? Anything other than the Extended independence day weekend is okay with me.
Old 2nd August 2016, 12:51   #5137
CGB
BHPian

Chennai Bhpians,

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...-2016-a-2.html

We Chennai Bhpians can join them near tindivanam, drive together, have lunch and return back.

Wonderful opportunity to meet fellow Bhpians and have a chat ! Responses welcome.
Old 2nd August 2016, 22:49   #5138
BHPian

The 16th falls on a Friday. Would that be feasible for everybody?
I was following the thread closely. Given the itinerary, it would be difficult to join/meet group on 17th or 18th.
Anyway, I will keep you updated.
Old 20th August 2016, 00:41   #5139
CGB
BHPian

An impromptu meet with sid and aniruthan! A 1.6 diesel vento and GT TSI to have fun with.
Attached Thumbnails
Chennai Team-BHP Meets-image.jpeg  

Old 21st August 2016, 12:20   #5140
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGB View Post
An impromptu meet with sid and aniruthan! A 1.6 diesel vento and GT TSI to have fun with.
You guys look so enthusiastic and beaming.
Where did this meet take place ? Sorry I am not up to date with the WA group recently. Now that you posted the impromptu meet here, you might as well give the full details here.

Last edited by Gannu_1 : 9th September 2016 at 20:07. Reason: Removed color tags - please type directly using the forum's window instead of copy-pasting. Thanks!
Old 21st August 2016, 15:37   #5141
CGB
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
You guys look so enthusiastic and beaming.
Where did this meet take place ? Sorry I am not up to date with the WA group recently. Now that you posted the impromptu meet here, you might as well give the full details here.
We planned this meet in WA group. We all met near Kilkattalai as we all reside around that area, met at 11PM and had fun till 12. Wonderful time indeed and shared each other's cars and stopped for photoshoot
Old 7th September 2016, 17:39   #5142
Senior - BHPian

Vanakkam Chennai,

Chennai BHPians - Hello hello hello!

Apologies for the mass quote. But now that i have your attention - may I propose a ....... meet?

I just happen to be passing through the city genteel, i.e Chennai on Saturday 17th night (~8pm) / Sunday 18th morning. Please let me know if there's a meet planned, or if we can plan one? I'm transiting so meeting in any part of Chennai will do just fine for me.

Last edited by phamilyman : 7th September 2016 at 17:40. Reason: Cleaned up the mass quote for readability :)
Old 7th September 2016, 17:55   #5143
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by phamilyman View Post

Apologies for the mass quote. But now that i have your attention - may I propose a ....... meet?

I just happen to be passing through the city genteel, i.e Chennai on Saturday 17th night (~8pm) / Sunday 18th morning. Please let me know if there's a meet planned, or if we can plan one? I'm transiting so meeting in any part of Chennai will do just fine for me.
As of now I am not aware of any meet planned/scheduled on that date. But now that you propose one we will see how many are willing to meet. Sunday 18th morning should be amenable to most - if the time is not too early.

Last edited by Gannu_1 : 9th September 2016 at 20:07. Reason: Removed color tags - please type directly using the forum's window instead of copy-pasting. Thanks!
Old 7th September 2016, 18:32   #5144
BHPian

Quote:
Vanakkam Chennai,

Oh no. I am going to miss meeting you. I am out of town for a week. Hope to see you in Delhi if and when I come there. Have a fun with the rest of the team
Old 7th September 2016, 18:49   #5145
BHPian

Quote:
Vanakkam Chennai,

Hi Hitanshu!

I can try to make it if it's Sunday early morning. Please let me know when and where. Let it not be too far :P
OMR or somewhere nearby will do.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks