Saturday 13th November 11 44.00%
Sunday 14th November 14 56.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 10th November 2010, 23:16   #61
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gostel View Post
Looking forward to the much talked about Lavasa. Dada, please work on the time schedule as well, like what time for bombers to report at McD.

1. Issigonis (And boss of issigonis)
2. MX6
3. Bumble Beast + 2
4. Gostel (+ boss)

SuperSelect, we will miss your bright-eyed smile, hope you make up for it the next time. Enjoy your time with your family.
please add me in .
5. IQBAL VEERJI + 2
Old 11th November 2010, 13:01   #62
BHPian

Only eleven?

>>>

Eleven confirmed. That's all
Please copy the list and add.

Regards, drive safe
Old 11th November 2010, 19:06   #63
BHPian

Sadly my car developed some problems, so if it gets fixed by Saturday i will be there otherwise count me out :(

have fun !
Old 11th November 2010, 19:12   #64
BHPian

Eight?

>>>

Latest confirmed number - eight.

Come on gourmets, gourmands and petrolheads!
Old 11th November 2010, 19:45   #65
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IQBAL VEERJI View Post
Bhai Sahab Ji come back and join us in the EATS at LAVASA.At Kakori meet you had given long long list of items in the menu before you stepped in the restaurant. ... come back fast for the meet on 14th, my son who is fond of you is also asking me why uncle is not coming????????..Jaldi naal Mumbai aa jaoji.
Veerji hun te agle saal hi mulaqat ho sakdi hai unless meinoo thand zyadda laggi taan mein jaldi mur awaanga. My regards to Jeetinder.

Quote:
With Khoj away Who will be the food guide? The great guy just disappeared without a sound! Just you wait Khoj puttar, we shall impose a 'hefty' fine on you for this
My apologies for having to miss this one. I hope the fine is payable at another eat meet

As for the Kashmiri Waazwaan, you have the Blue ribbon awardee, Michelin star rated connoisseur Issigonis with you. Enjoy!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by parimal_g View Post
I will need a ride and by what time we are coming back from Lavasa ..? I have to attend a wedding reception in the evening.
Planning to send car for servicing as taking her to Chandrapur, nagpur next weekend.
Tie up with your neighbour coming from Kalyan and please don't cancel on account of the timing boss. As it is the count is so low that I have started to feel bad for missing this one. Need as many Kaas veterans as possible to keep the 'drive & meet' flag flying high.

BTW what's up with BolBolero, Sprucegoose , Xehaust, pjbiju, anilsanil & anainar has some one touched base with them.

EDIT How could I forget ASHISHPALLOD & Turboholic.

Someone care to give a shout and a holler to all of them. It seems we need a shove to overcome the inertia that seems to be holding these guys back.

Last edited by khoj : 11th November 2010 at 19:58.
Old 11th November 2010, 20:32   #66
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by khoj View Post
Veerji hun te agle saal hi mulaqat ho sakdi hai unless meinoo thand zyadda laggi taan mein jaldi mur awaanga. My regards to Jeetinder.

My apologies for having to miss this one. I hope the fine is payable at another eat meet

As for the Kashmiri Waazwaan, you have the Blue ribbon awardee, Michelin star rated connoisseur Issigonis with you. Enjoy!!

Tie up with your neighbour coming from Kalyan and please don't cancel on account of the timing boss. As it is the count is so low that I have started to feel bad for missing this one. Need as many Kaas veterans as possible to keep the 'drive & meet' flag flying high.

BTW what's up with BolBolero, Sprucegoose , Xehaust, pjbiju, anilsanil & anainar has some one touched base with them.

Someone care to give a shout and a holler to all of them. It seems we need a shove to overcome the inertia that seems to be holding these guys back.
Bhai Sahab Ji, tusi je naa aye te jaroor assi sare ulta sulta khana kha lavange, atleast tusi sanoo advice kro ke ki khana chahida hai.Veg te Non veg dono mind vich rakh ke daso ji, khan ate peen de mamle vich assi sare bilkul anadi hage han.
Old 11th November 2010, 20:37   #67
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by issigonis View Post
>>>

Latest confirmed number - eight.

Come on gourmets, gourmands and petrolheads!
Dear Sir, Kindly tell us where to meet and what time, in my view we must start early and start back also early so reach mumbai back in decent hrs.I will be coming from 7 bunglows versova andheri west.Avoiding Fast driving on Expressway.
Old 11th November 2010, 20:40   #68
MX6
Senior - BHPian

@Issigonis: Based on when you guys are reaching Hinjewadi / Chandani chowk, Punekars can plan and we all can drive as a convoy. This time I shall ensure that we all shall drive as one convoy and not break up (and you ensure that no one has issues in e-way and get delayed).
Basically, you can branch off at hinjewadi and go through godambwadi etc to Pirangut. Nomadabhi knows that route and will be able to suggest whether you guys can take that. Other route would be to come all the way to Chandani chowk and take the paud road to paud/ pirangut.
If you take the hinjewadi one, we can all wait for you at Pirangut. If you take the chandani chowk, we can wait at Paud road before the toll gate.
Let's freeze a time and meet up guys!

Status of following.
BolBolero: Might spring a surprise. So we are eagerly waiting for him to say sorry not this time and surprise us by turning up
Sprucegoose , Xehaust Yeah. Where are you guys?
pjbiju: He'd be there I guess.
anilsanil: Second honeymoon in Gangtok now (before anyone jumps around, let me confirm it's with the same wife you all saw at kaas). He'd join if he comes out of the snowy mountain mood as he's reaching back only late night on 13th. I just need to tell him that figo looks good in lavasa. He'll even push it all the way up there.
anainar: Guess he's in Bengaluru.
ASHISHPALLOD: Back in native. And busy planning to go to Gujarat. So he's excused himself. Will come only if there are pool tables.
Turboholic: Guess some one stole the superman t-shirt. He's vanished since kaas!

But Khoj. What about you? What are you doing in the wrong end of India now?

Last edited by MX6 : 11th November 2010 at 20:45.
Old 12th November 2010, 08:26   #69
BHPian

14 Nov. Sunday morning Drive and Eat (and talk) to Lavasa.

Confirmations:
1. Issigonis (And boss of issigonis)
2. MX6
3. Bumble Beast + 2
4. Gostel (+ boss)
5. IQBAL VEERJI + 2

Pleadings:
@f1fan; come on dear, please add your confirmation to the list, tut de suit.

@advaitlele; glide, slide, or borrow a ride, but please add to confirmed list as your primary duty and if you still think the meet is secondary you have to bring us the traditional cake.

@parimal; bhai, I guess we will wind up early and return in good time, so try and make it.

@thewhiteknight; waiting for you to add to the confirmation list.

@bumble beast; perhaps you could borrow a ride on Sunday in case your car is not ready.
Old 12th November 2010, 10:20   #70
Senior - BHPian

I will try my best to be there along with my wife and son. What time are we starting from Pune (Chandini Chowk)? My kid has already missed two Sunday school classes. This would be the third. So based on the time you guys are planning to meet at Lavasa, I will see if I can drive out after his class i.e., by 11:15 a.m. or so.

-Biju
Old 12th November 2010, 10:44   #71
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by khoj View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MX6 View Post
ASHISHPALLOD: Back in native. And busy planning to go to Gujarat. So he's excused himself. Will come only if there are pool tables.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASHISHPALLOD View Post
13TH NOV......i will be busy with preparation to celebrate Chacha Nehru's birthday.
14th nov........i will be busy celebrating Chacha Nehrur's birthday.
just kidding.
As i will be on tour to MP and Gujrat in third week of Nov, it will be impossible for me to attend this meet due to lack of time.
Enjoy the meet, guys.
I have to miss this meet due to coming trip to MP and Gujrat.
Old 12th November 2010, 11:59   #72
BHPian

Quote:

@f1fan; come on dear, please add your confirmation to the list, tut de suit.
Folks,
I might have to miss this one due to some unscheduled change of plans on the home front. Hence count me in as tentative.

My sincere apologies.

Cheers
f1fan

Last edited by f1fan : 12th November 2010 at 12:02.
Old 12th November 2010, 14:41   #73
BHPian

I might come with Amey in his dream lancer, if hes ok with it.
Old 12th November 2010, 15:24   #74
BHPian

>>>

Please copy the list, add your name(s) and paste.
The numbers do not justify any price related discussions at Chor Bizarre

Regards
Old 12th November 2010, 16:59   #75
BHPian

@ MX6: i intend to be there, but not 100% sure. thats why name is not on the list. off late last minute office stuff keeps cropping up!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks