Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th April 2011, 10:18   #1201
BHPian

re: Next Tapri meet in Pune-6 January 2013 Breakfast, car demos & drive) at Chandni Chowk

Hi All!

Myself am in with my better half, two year old son, and recently restoted Contessa. Hope I get her by 7th. We have our yezdi and Jawa club meeting on 8th at around 10:00 am. So I shall meet directly at Paradise Cafe.
I will be travelling from Mumbai on Thursday so if possible, can I make the payment on Friday or sometime if one of our members meet on weekend? Would like to catch up with all you Pune guys... Sudarshan - Are you planning with your Land Rover?..Would add some spice to the drive.

Best Regards,
Abhijeet.
Old 27th April 2011, 10:53   #1202
BHPian

re: Next Tapri meet in Pune-6 January 2013 Breakfast, car demos & drive) at Chandni Chowk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jealousdiamond View Post
Hope the " Soon " comes Sooner

Absolutely , you are welcome !! You can hook on with anybody coming from the direction you would be putting up in Pune . Luckily we have people coming in from almost all parts of Pune

Thanks a lot. I will be put up near Kharadi. So please let me know someone who will be joining in from that area.
Old 27th April 2011, 11:25   #1203
BHPian

Pls count me +1 for the 8th Meet.

I am in Mumbai on thursday, else I would have made it for the pre meet discussion.
Will be more active on this thread only after 2nd May.

regards,
Maverick79
Old 27th April 2011, 11:37   #1204
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by selfdrive View Post
Thursday is OK for me, though it will have to be some time around/ after 8pm (trying to learn to swim!). Considering we have folks working all over town, should we meet at FC road or at Chandni chowk?
I dont have any problem abt time , you people take a common opinion
Quote:
I can also meet one of you and hand over the M, in case a common meeting time is not feasible.
Sounds ok , but if you come on Thursday it will be good to decide/ finalise the whole thing

Quote:
Sudarshan sir; how do we pay those guys, will one of us have to travel all the way again or is a bank transfer possible?
They have their office in Pune , possibly I will be the one who will be doing that or you can pay to someone who does the job .

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhijosh View Post
Hi All!

Myself am in with my better half, two year old son, and recently restored Contessa. Hope I get her by 7th. We have our yezdi and Jawa club meeting on 8th at around 10:00 am. So I shall meet directly at Paradise Cafe.
Its a 40 + 40 km drive so the car needs to be in good condition , keep stepney Jack etc ready .
Quote:
I will be travelling from Mumbai on Thursday so if possible, can I make the payment on Friday or sometime if one of our members meet on weekend?
I dont see much of problem here ,provided you are sure of attending & dont back-out .
Quote:
Would like to catch up with all you Pune guys... Sudarshan - Are you planning with your Land Rover?..Would add some spice to the drive.

Best Regards,
Abhijeet.
Yes the Landy will be there

Sudarshan
Old 27th April 2011, 13:15   #1205
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoomsun View Post
Thanks a lot. I will be put up near Kharadi. So please let me know someone who will be joining in from that area.
All you need to do is to ask for a lift/rick to Hari Ganga , Yerwada , and you can hook up with me or Abhijit(dot) after that . Its just around 6 odd kms from Kharadi and rest would be taken care off . Pardon me , for the laziness I hate driving to IT park areas on a Sat / Sun else I could have picked you up directly .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick79 View Post
Pls count me +1 for the 8th Meet.

I am in Mumbai on thursday, else I would have made it for the pre meet discussion.
Will be more active on this thread only after 2nd May.

regards,
Maverick79
Master Ji has to be there with the attendance sheet

Reiterating the plan and the updated attendees :

The Plan :
The 8 May 2011 Drive & Lunch Meet

Schedule:
Leaving Pune , Chandani Chowk by 8.00 am (approx) to the place , Paradise Cafe ,fun activities , Lunch , return to Pune by 1600 hrs

Confirmed attendees :

1) Sudarshan (+ 2)
2) Selfdrive (+ 2)
3) Swanand (+ 1)
4) jealousdiamond
5) dot (+ 2)
6) Ajay (+2)
7) abhijosh (+2)
8) Zoomsun
9) Maverick 79 (+1)
10)

Tentative attendees:

1)
2)
3)
4)

PS : Please list down the exact number of people joining in to help us plan properly . As always the location has been finalised based on the people generalia for this meet .
Old 27th April 2011, 13:39   #1206
BHPian

Quote:
All you need to do is to ask for a lift/rick to Hari Ganga , Yerwada , and you can hook up with me or Abhijit(dot) after that . Its just around 6 odd kms from Kharadi and rest would be taken care off . Pardon me , for the laziness I hate driving to IT park areas on a Sat / Sun else I could have picked you up directly .
Jealousdiamond, Thanks a lot. And, as my status on Tbhp is still a newbie, based on the new rules, I cannot send or receive PMs. So, can you please mail me your contact details on "zoomsun88@gmail.com".

Further, I can also catch up on thursday for the pre-meet, I am there in Pune from 4th night to 8th night.
Old 27th April 2011, 14:56   #1207
Senior - BHPian

Guys, lets meet around Bavdhan or Chandani Chowk for the pre- meet discussion on Thrusday. I am assuming, most of us work in Hinjewadi, hence meeting at the above mentioned places wont be a problem, on our way back from office.

If that is not feasible for anyone, then we can meet elsewhere also.
Old 27th April 2011, 15:30   #1208
Senior - BHPian

I dont work in Hinjewadi, but live in Kothrud. Anytime after 8pm ok for me, location ok for me too.
Old 27th April 2011, 15:34   #1209
Senior - BHPian

Bavdhan / Chandani Chowk is perfect for me.

I can not spend much time at the time of the pre-meet. Will pay and fly back home.

@Sudarshan: Just to confirm once again, we have to pay 1,000 per car, right? Is that irrespective of the number of occupants in the car?
Old 27th April 2011, 15:36   #1210
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoomsun View Post
Jealousdiamond, Thanks a lot. And, as my status on Tbhp is still a newbie, based on the new rules, I cannot send or receive PMs. So, can you please mail me your contact details on "zoomsun88@gmail.com".

Further, I can also catch up on thursday for the pre-meet, I am there in Pune from 4th night to 8th night.
Check your PM . You may contact Swanand / Sudarshan for the Thrusday meet .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanand Inamdar View Post
Guys, lets meet around Bavdhan or Chandani Chowk for the pre- meet discussion on Thrusday. I am assuming, most of us work in Hinjewadi, hence meeting at the above mentioned places wont be a problem, on our way back from office.

If that is not feasible for anyone, then we can meet elsewhere also.
Quote:
Originally Posted by selfdrive View Post
I dont work in Hinjewadi, but live in Kothrud. Anytime after 8pm ok for me, location ok for me too.
Guys I won't be available for this pre drive meet . Hope somebody can trust my participation for the drive meet and raise funds for me for the time being .

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay_satpute View Post
@Sudarshan: Just to confirm once again, we have to pay 1,000 per car, right? Is that irrespective of the number of occupants in the car?
Hope it doesnt depend on the size of the car

Last edited by jealousdiamond : 27th April 2011 at 15:38.
jealousdiamond is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th April 2011, 15:52   #1211
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Hope it doesnt depend on the size of the car
I knew this was coming when I was typing it in first place.
Old 27th April 2011, 15:57   #1212
Senior - BHPian

JD, ill pay for you.
And I am sure, it wont be dependant on the size of the car, else Sudarshan will be the one paying the most amount of the money .
Swanand Inamdar is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 27th April 2011, 18:16   #1213
Distinguished - BHPian

Sudarshan will recover the money by levying a "viewing charge" for everyone who wants to inspect his Landy closer!
Old 27th April 2011, 20:43   #1214
BANNED

Hey just fix the place for tomorrows meeting guys . I dont know about hotels at Bavdhan/ Chandani chowk side , you people just choose one .

Note : those who wont be attending the Thursday meet ( but are 100% confirmed for 8th ) contact me or Swanand for advance payments issue .It will be sorted out , case wise ---

Sudarshan
Old 28th April 2011, 07:10   #1215
BANNED

To all my 'Push Start' friends

today's meeting for Planning ( 8th may ) & Advance collection , will be held At Moto Cafe ( Bavdhan , Chandani Chowk to Pashan road )

Time 7.30 be there

This is Seconded by Swanand ( He was supposed to post it )

Sudarshan

Mo. 9822888642

( today is a power cut day at my place , so I wont be possibly connecting on Net , please call for further communication )

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks