Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th April 2014, 15:26   #106
BANNED

re: A lemon, my defective Maruti Kizashi. EDIT: Fed up & SOLD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ank.nsit View Post
Did you try writing a mail to Suzuki contacts?Even Japanese?

I can feel your frustration. Do write a mail to Suzuki people and lets hope it works out well for you.
Even I tried searching various places for any contact email's to Suzuki as Maruti Suzuki is useless here and no point in shooting mails that are not even read or if read they are saying they are proud of the Kizashi and this is one-off a case! How ridiculous can a manufacturer be! So by their rules a one-off car that is with a customer who is suffering is OK and no need to rectify that car because the rest of the Kizashi's that are sold are working fine!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockporiom View Post
Just received a reply from anytime Maurti that they have received my complaint and have provided me a complaint reference number. They state that the issue has been forwarded to the concerned department. Let's see what happens.
I guess you filled that form in the link that I had sent you in the morning. Is that same one?

Anurag.
a4anurag is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th April 2014, 15:46   #107
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4anurag View Post
Even I tried searching various places for any contact email's to Suzuki as Maruti Suzuki is useless here and no point in shooting mails that are not even read or if read they are saying they are proud of the Kizashi and this is one-off a case! How ridiculous can a manufacturer be! So by their rules a one-off car that is with a customer who is suffering is OK and no need to rectify that car because the rest of the Kizashi's that are sold are working fine!

I guess you filled that form in the link that I had sent you in the morning. Is that same one?

Anurag.

No, I contacted them yesterday on Contact@maruti.co.in they responded within 24 hours that they have recieved the mail.
Old 12th April 2014, 11:55   #108
BHPian

Recieved a call from the territory service manager today. He is still in ABU and is returning in the evening and has requested to see the car today itself. I have told him clearly that he may take the car to Japan if he wants but I want my car to be functioning normally. Looking forward to today's meeting. Will update accordingly.

Last edited by rockporiom : 12th April 2014 at 12:05.
Old 12th April 2014, 11:59   #109
BANNED

Quote:
I have told him clearly that he may take the car to Japan if he wants but I want my car to be functioning normally.
Lol. On a lighter note do you think the alternator would let him drive the car around for that long? I'll wait for the update. All the best.

Anurag.
a4anurag is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th April 2014, 12:10   #110
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4anurag View Post
Lol. On a lighter note do you think the alternator would let him drive the car around for that long? I'll wait for the update. All the best.

Anurag.
Who said I was going to allow him to drive it? now way I am putting that many miles on the clock. He may airlift or tow I don't care. I am going to be as adamant and stubborn as them. Tit for tat.
Old 12th April 2014, 15:00   #111
gemi_kk

Bud, you seem to be one of the most unluckiest ones.

Please, Please, please change your strategy. Just try this.

1 - Document a letter with your complete journey, the day you bought, the type of services done, the problems faced, etc. You might have all of these in mails or in your ownership thread. Just filter the content as per the requirement.
2 - Take multiple photocopies of all the receipts you have. Service receipts, warranty receipts, mails sent, etc.
3 - Change the *To* field accordingly.

4 - Drop a physical letter to CEO of Suzuki. CEO of Suzuki India. Sales head, service head, your Dealer. Use the photocopies of 2 to send a copy to all of them.

There is a separate type of courier service provided by our post office, which is used by our advocates, which gives you a post card acknowledgement back when the letter is accepted by the receiver. It is handed only to the intended recipient, not to receptionists and others. Sorry, don't remember the service name.
Letters using this service are considered *Legal*, so the gravity of the situation goes up drastically. It adds value to your case, if you prefer to take it further legally. So no loss to you.

Just do this. This should change the way MS responds to you. It hardly takes couple of hours and it wont cost a bomb either. And Don't talk much with anyone, except with the *Super* top guys.
  (2) Thanks
Old 12th April 2014, 15:16   #112
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemi_kk View Post
There is a separate type of courier service provided by our post office, which is used by our advocates, which gives you a post card acknowledgement back when the letter is accepted by the receiver. It is handed only to the intended recipient, not to receptionists and others. Sorry, don't remember the service name.
It is called RPAD - Registered Post with Acknowledgement Due. You will receive the postcard duly signed by the receiver.

While addressing the letters to many people, address it to the Top Brass and at the bottom, mention "CC to:" You can send the same copies without changing the addressee.
===================
For ex:
To,
The CEO,
Maruti Suzuki India.

CC to:
The Regional Manager, Maruti Suzuki.
The Area Manager,
The Dealer.
================

Make copies of all that you have in writing and send it to them. This is very important in building your case. Anything that you have spoken over the phone, please send a letter (not email) through RPAD regarding the discussion you have had. Never take oral assurances. If you had made a personal visit, please remember to put it in writing like this.

==================
Dear Sir,
This is in continuation to the personal meeting I had with you this morning in the presence of ______ (write down the names of whoever was with you - Sales rep, Workshop Manager, Sales Manager etc.).
==================

Check the VIN number and deduce the year of manufacture. Try a different dealer and see if you can get a history on this car. All service history will be available on their central network. This should help you know if the car was sold earlier to someone else or was a dealer car which had an accident.

Last edited by discoverwild : 12th April 2014 at 15:26.
discoverwild is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 12th April 2014, 19:42   #113
BHPian

Had reached kiran today but unfortunately couldn't do much because when the TSM came, I got news that my mother is not well, so had to rush back home but gave them a test drive till my house on bad roads. The TSM told me that he follows Team Bhp and has read the celerio review but he didn't say anything about this thread. He tried to say that the sound and vibration is normal to which I completely disagreed. He finally agreed that there is a problem and has asked the GM to bring in the car on tuesday when the memory seat switch is coming.

about the sale date the GM said that the sales department might have declared the car as sold in 2011 and then sold it to me in 2013.

Last edited by benbsb29 : 14th April 2014 at 10:32. Reason: Edited typo as per request.
Old 12th April 2014, 23:40   #114
gemi_kk

Quote:
Had reached kiran today but unfortunately couldn't do much because when the TSM got news that my mother is not well so had to rush back home but gave them a test drive till my house on bad roads. The TSM told me that he follows Team Bhp and has read the celerio review but he didn't say anything about this thread. He tried to say that the sound and vibration is normal to which I completely disagreed. He finally agreed that there is a problem and has asked the GM to bring in the car on tuesday when the memory seat switch is coming.

about the sale date the GM said that the sales department might have declared the car as sold in 2011 and then sold it to me in 2013.
Stop talking to people for couple of days and send the letters bud. I don't see any value addition doing all these. These blokes meet many customers like you every day. And they understand peoples weaknesses. It wont add any value at the end of the day.

Old 15th April 2014, 10:11   #115
BHPian

Sorry to hear your ordeal with Maruti. More so with a high end one.

I have gone through the entire thread and feel that henceforth you should take up the matter with the top management of MS in Delhi.

I am trying to obtain and will pass on asap the e-mail id of the honcho who handles these issues here in Delhi.

Please write to him very succinctly detailing the whole sequence of events.

Hopefully the things will turn out to be positive.
deepfusion is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th April 2014, 19:36   #116
BHPian

Hey guys sorry for not updating as my mom was not well.

Kiran motors called me today to test drive their MD's kizashi and compare my steering with the steering of his car. After the test drive they agreed that the steering assembly indded has a problem and they have agreed to change it under warranty. I also showed them that the cranking is much slower and noisy in my car compared to the MD's to which they said that the starter motor of the MT and CVT model is different so I have asked them to show me a Manual car. At the end when he told me to drive my car just as we finished the test drive massive noise started coming from the steering which soounded like friction and something breaking. They said as they are changing the whole assembly this problem will also be solved in that.

The sale date error is already in process and will be rectified

Looks like mailing Maruti has helped.

Meanwhile I am also changing the Tyres as they have become hard and going for either pirelli's or birdgestone.
Old 15th April 2014, 19:52   #117
Senior - BHPian

A lemon: My Defective Maruti Kizashi

Glad to hear it's moving towards a positive resolution rockporiom! No point selling the car since you're quite fond of it (when it works fine!) and you'll get poor resale for it.

Hope everything ends up being a-ok for your car and your mum.
Old 15th April 2014, 20:26   #118
BANNED

Quote:
Hey guys sorry for not updating as my mom was not well.

They said as they are changing the whole assembly this problem will also be solved in that.

The sale date error is already in process and will be rectified.

Looks like mailing Maruti has helped.
Good news finally and I am happy for you. Good that things are falling in place and I will wait for the final outcome.

Hope your mom is fine now. Take care.

Shall wait for further update.

Anurag.
Old 15th April 2014, 22:45   #119
Distinguished - BHPian

Good to hear something good shaping up. However don't let your guard down and keep them on their toes.

Change the tyres only after all the major issues are resolved. Suggest you go for Michelin primacy 3 st. Pirelli not worth the extra premium
Old 20th April 2014, 21:15   #120
BHPian

Any update on the issue?Its been a long time

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks