Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st November 2011, 15:34   #31
Senior - BHPian

Re: Celebrate Eleganza - Tata Manza Elan Quadrajet Celebration Edition !

Many congratulations Dr Suraj. Was eagerly awaiting for this one thread from a Manza owner. It made an interesting read, how you zeroed in on the Manza after test driving most of the cars in the segment.

Once you have run in the car, please embark upon a long highway trip & share your experience.

Wishing you many many happy (s)miles with your car.
Old 1st November 2011, 17:30   #32
BHPian

Congrats Dr. Suraj !
I saw this version at the dealership here in Delhi when I booked my Nano and it looks mighty impressive. A sure eye-catcher in the crowd of silvers and whites, especially with those alloys.
Wishing you many happy miles with this beauty!
Old 1st November 2011, 18:42   #33
Distinguished - BHPian

Thats an amazing ownership thread after a long time. Congratulations on your car doc. I really liked the way you covered up everything.

The leather on the seats looks amazing. It adds so much richness to the interiors right from the colour to the design and finish( apart from that last pic ofcourse).

The bad thing is that Tata is still not able to get a control over these stupid yet easily fixable niggles. In a new car such small issues kind of ruin the experience.

Wishing you many happy miles. Whats the FE you are getting? I didn't find the figures although I remember reading that its fantastic.

Edit: I am not too sure about those alloys. They look good but it somehow doesn't match the car's overall appeal. To me Manza has always looked like that executive sedan rather than a youngster car. And I would have loved something more sober to go with it.

Last edited by drmohitg : 1st November 2011 at 18:44.
Old 1st November 2011, 19:49   #34
BHPian

Thanks for sharing the very detailed report. It was very easy and fun to read. You covered every aspect of the car. Wish you many happy miles with the car.

Please let us know how the car drives through the humps and potholes and also about the NVH levels. I've seen the gear knob vibrate in my friend's Vista (even at low speeds).

And yes, I agree with @drmohitg, please change those alloys. They dont really gel with the overall look of the car. Something with lesser/steel spokes will give a royal look.

Keep updating us. Congratulations! Drive safe.
Old 2nd November 2011, 00:23   #35
Team-BHP Support

Thank you very much for sharing such a detailed and absolutely fantastic thread.

As some one looking for a new car sometime in the next year, reading this thread has made me seriously consider the Manza. It was not on my list so far.
Old 2nd November 2011, 02:16   #36
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by powertrain View Post
Suraj, I must say, a superb photoshoot !!!. We are allowed only 2 smileys, or would have put up more !! Have you got a chance to check the mileage figures. I have an SX4 ZDi,which as you know comes with the same engine.I get about 13 kmpl @ 100% A/c. Was curious to know your figures
Thanks & Enjoy your Manza
Varun
Thank you very much !!!

Felt nice to read this.

Frankly - this is NOT the photoshoot I wanted to do.

This is a 8 minute photo shoot - done in a rush - just because I had finished typing my review & wanted the pics to post on T-BHP.

I am really crunched for time the next 2 months - after that - I shall try & have a better photo shoot or atleast touch up these pics.

In reply to your query.

Well - in my cumulative drive of 856 kms till date - 100% AC - 95% city driving - 5% highway of which about 65% of the city driving was bumper to bumper traffic the average is 12.3 kmpl - as calculated by the Manza.
According to my calculations it should be 12.6 kmpl.

& the last full tank - running of 316.5 kms - has yielded an average of 14.7 kmpl. (this too included majority city driving - but i can say it had 10% highway driving).

This is full AC, 2 drivers - me & my father (very different driving styles) and WITHOUT the 1st service on Turbojet Diesel.

In the LIVE average calculator - the maximum figure I have been able to maintain for more than 60 seconds is 24.8 kmpl.
Old 2nd November 2011, 02:31   #37
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay_satpute View Post
Dr. Suraj

That is a stunning report. I have rated it 5 stars, for the sheer exhaustive nature of it, excellently supported by loads of pics. Almost a complete report I say.

Being a Tata Vista owner myself for the last 2.5 years, I can relate to all the sentiments here. Even though I own the new generation of Tata vehicles, yours is even better and far far better. Tata has really stepped up the game in terms of quality of parts, CRM and other typical negatives. But still IMO, they have a long way to go.

Manza was always a good product from Tata and the Celebration edition is just too good. Even I never liked those burgandy interiors on the Elan edition. Good Tata introduced the Celebration edition. In this entry level sedan segment, I never liked any of the Manza's competitors, except may be the Fiest Classic. But the Classic lacks the space and Ford spares' cost is slightly on a higher side compared to Tata's. BTW, did you not look at Fiesta Classic? Fiesta Classic SXi variant costs almost the same as the Celebration edition of Manza.

You have made some big statements in the report, but I agree to most of them.

Finally, wishing you all the very best with this wonderful product from Tata (I guess its the best considering the price and overall package). Waiting on few other aspects that you've not updated yet:
1) FE
2) GC
3) Behaviour with 4-5 adults and boot-full of luggage (most concerning factor for me to consider Manza as my next car)
Thank you very much Mr. Ajay - for the kind words & the rating!
Thank you.

Yes - Tata seems to constantly improving the game. Which is a good thing, but can be a little disheartening to previous gen owners. (I felt the same - when I bought the Indica V2 & a little later the Xeta was launched with a 1.2L engine that gave much better FE_

Yes - the Ford Fiesta Classic was not considered at all.
Reason being - the new Ford Fiesta had already been launched. Thus reducing the overall appeal of the Classic for our family per se.
The Sxi version though stunning in the Blue avatar with those nice alloys - but it did not entice me with anything more.
& yes ownership cost of a Ford .......
Besides - Like I have mentioned somewhere - as far as possible - as a family we try to stick to the principle of Be Indian Buy Indian - Buy the Best that an Indian company has to offer - rather than lusting behind unnecessarily overpriced brand value of foreign products - which most often than not are made in India.
(e.g. - 90% of Samsonite bags are manufactured in Nashik, India)

Sorry for the lapses - thank you for pointing them out :

1. I have just posted extensively about FE in the post above this.

2. GC - went through some really bad roads & some exceptionally high speed breakers (bad roads - Dharavi 90 feet road, parts of Western Express Highway - especially near Malad & Borivali. Highest speed breakers - in the lane from Andheri S.V. Road to Gulmohar Road) - not a SINGLE thump or bump or scratch or jarr.

Smooth sailing - which improved EVEN more - after re-filling to Nitrogen in the tyres.

3. We are a small family - so I could not comment on this - until today!
What a co-incidence - today -
5 Full Sized adults - cumulative weight - 387 kgs (I know it exactly because I really happen to know the weight of each of them) with the boot 1/2 full with 3 big boxes - approx weight would be around 40-50 kgs total.

We drove for about 13 kms. I felt NO difference while driving. No lag. No extra pull. (Ofcourse I did not really attempt fancy speeds or acceleration)
But it was effortless.

Sorry cannot comment on how much the car dipped with all the weight - did not observe.
But it sailed smoothly over the speed breaker opposite Costa Coffee, Juhu - just before Criticare Hospital.

P.S. : If you don't mind - I would really like if you could elaborate and highlight the 'big statements' I made.
It would give me an insight to the perception of my statements.

& PLEASE - feel free to express yourself - the statements you do not entirely agree to.

I respect individuality & have no expectations that each & everyone must confirm to.

Thank you once again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HammerHead View Post
Congrats Dr.
Manza QuardaJet = Money well spent.
I'm a fan of Vista/Manza QJT. IMO These are one of the most underrated cars on our road today.
Absolutely agree.

People just tend to ignore them - maybe because of the 'truck' image Tata has.
& I agree - they were not the best buy 2 years ago.

But a LOT has changed.

They deserve a second glance & a second chance.

Just simply buying a car based on the 'logo' it sports - is like marrying a girl just because you lover her hair !

Thank you !

Quote:
Originally Posted by sachinayak View Post
Fantastic ownership thread - am glued on to this one.

A couple of observations though

1. Was reading another Manza ownership thread and multiple owners reported that the stereo controls for audio were not backlit. This is clearly not the case in your car. Did Tata change this? or was it not working for some?

2. The MID display is not very sharp. I have seen this in multiple images, that the MID appears that there is an unremoved layer of plastic or something, that causes the display to appear blurry. Readable, but not sharp. Any similar observations?

Thank you very much !!!

1. I haven't read those - But I can tell you this - all the Manza's I have seen till date - they have been backlit.
& my 1st TD of a Manza was in October 2010.
& yes as is verified in the pics - its brilliant!

Either - its not working in some cars - & owners never realized it since they did not know about it
or
Maybe another upgrade from Tata.

2. Multiple reasons.
1. Yes there is the thin film of protective plastic - factory fitted which I have not removed.
2. No it is absolutely crisp - the problem is the blur - because ...
it is a pic clicked by me - holding a Nikon Coolpix S210 - which is a 2 year old point & shoot camera. When trying to click a pic - WITHOUT light - it requires the aperture & ISO settings & shutter time to be adjusted.
Since it is not a DSLR - I do not have the liberty of these settings.

Thus - in a pitch black state - to capture the few lights - the camera automatically decides to keep the shutter open for a full 1 second or 1/2 second - to allow in more light & detail.
To hold a simple P&S in your hand - & to click a 1 second shutter pic - it will reflect EVERY SMALL bit of the vibration of your body.
You have to really hold your breath to get the shot as good as possible.

To prove this I will do 2 things.

1. I am uploading 1 of the BADLY clicked pics.
&
2. At my earliest I shall click a pic of the same MID using the same camera - but mounted on a tripod with a self timer - thus eliminating the human error & will then post the pic here.

Celebrate Eleganza - Tata Manza Elan Quadrajet Celebration Edition !-dscn6342.jpg

Celebrate Eleganza - Tata Manza Elan Quadrajet Celebration Edition !-dscn6381.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitwlele View Post
Congrats Doctor. Wishing you a long and trouble free ownership.

A very detailed report you got there. Simply love that color of Manza. Looks even better in flesh.

One query - You got only 40K for the Jumbo?? Was it because it was submerged in water? ODO reading was not that high even though it was a 6 year old car.
Thank you very much !

Yes - I too am praying for a 'trouble free' ownership.

Long - definitely.

Yes indeed!!!! It looks MUCH better in flesh. I just am not able to capture it on my camera the way I wish to.

As for Jumbo .... *sigh* ....
Post the deluge & disaster -

we spend almost 25k on repairs of all sorts.
But it would invariably crop up with some WEIRD trouble every week.
& I really mean every week.

The auto cop would fail.
Then sometimes the central locking would fail.
Sometimes the passenger door would not open.
The passenger side window would get stuck
weird rattling noises
Water constantly accumulating.

All of these were remedied out - most often than not with ORIGINAL parts.

But yet - something or the other would repeat or keep cropping up.

FE was a meagre 8 kmpl in the city. 13 on the highways.
& the sudden surge in the petrol prices - made the re-sale value of petrol cars dip.

The Indica diesel fetches decent value in re-sale market.
But Indica petrol ....
& its not very conducive for CNG conversion - increases the already high maintenance costs in the long run.

I started with an expectation of 1.5 lakhs - given the 35k on the odo - no accidents - good paint job - 1 year old replaced MRF tyres on all 4 wheels - 1 & 1/2 year old exide battery.

As I went from dealer to dealer - the best I could get was 65-70k. MAX!

When we were to finally buy the Manza - Tata offered 40k + 25k exchange bonus - so 65k.
We went for it coz:

1. No time & space - to keep both cars simultaneously & then have a new 1 while trying to sell the old one
2. Reputed dealer - atleast transparency & reliability in dealing - assurance that the car will not be misused for some nefarious activity which would eventually have a whiplash as well
3. It really was a new problem every week - We dreaded to even turn it on - since something new would fail.

It hurts - it really does pain.

The emotional bond. Was quite strong.

Sometime back I had posted on TBHP about how I wanted to re-do my Indica. Complete makeover.
But post the water logging ..... Sab kuch paani mein beh gaya!

I had even put it up on TBHP Classifieds - even Stratos (thank you) tried to help me selling it - but no one was willing to buy a Petrol Indica.

Quote:
Originally Posted by safari_lover View Post
Congratulations on the new car Dr. Suraj. Quite an extensive report there. Thanks for sharing it.

Wish you a most satisfying ownership experience.
Thank you very much !

So I see ... another Tata fanboy?

I love the Safari.

We (myself, my dad & my mother as well) still let out a collective "ooooh" when we see a nice Safari roar past by.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoIndian View Post
Many congratulations Dr Suraj. Was eagerly awaiting for this one thread from a Manza owner. It made an interesting read, how you zeroed in on the Manza after test driving most of the cars in the segment.

Once you have run in the car, please embark upon a long highway trip & share your experience.

Wishing you many many happy (s)miles with your car.
THANK YOU!!!

I am literally itching to!

& the car is also begging for a nice highway ride.

You can literally feel it - wanting you to push the pedal - unleash the horses.
It is just not content @ 80 kmph.

It wants to go on & on - on a nice long drive.

It really gives best FE & FUN on highways (a little drive I had upto Borivali on NH8).

I have something planned for 26th November - a small trip to Ahmadnagar - about 330 kms 1 way.
I have some academic work there. I go pretty often.
This time - maybe a new adventure.

P.S. : Just 50 kms before Ahmadnagar is a quaint little food joint or rest stop - its aptly named Smile Stone !

Quote:
Originally Posted by avingodb View Post
Congrats Dr. Suraj !
I saw this version at the dealership here in Delhi when I booked my Nano and it looks mighty impressive. A sure eye-catcher in the crowd of silvers and whites, especially with those alloys.
Wishing you many happy miles with this beauty!
Congratulations on your Nano!

I LOVE the Nano !!! Really.

Seriously intend to get one next year - waiting for the Diesel or Electric (Pixel) version.
I would love to have a Nano for personal use.

(I don't drive to work - I take the train. This is just a family car - for good times & weekends. It's criminal for 1 guy to drive around in such a big car just for the heck of it. Rather be eco-friendly & use public transport - keeps you in shape too).

Also - that is precisely the same statement my Grandmother made -
Good colour - every second & third car is silver or white.

Btw - I wanted BLACK. Yes, we all really really really wanted black.
Till the last day - we kept asking Tata & requesting if we could have a black car.
Just 1 car. Specially for us. Willing to pay extra.

But it did not happen.

I liked this colour - but I love black.

But now - watching it change shades as the sun changes its position - I am TOTALLY in love with it.

Thank you !

Note from the Team-BHP Support Team : Please use "Multi Quote" option for quoting Multiple posts, instead of creating another back-to-back post.

Last edited by Technocrat : 2nd November 2011 at 03:03. Reason: Please read the note in your post, thanks
Dr.Suraj is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 2nd November 2011, 03:06   #38
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmohitg View Post
Thats an amazing ownership thread after a long time. Congratulations on your car doc. I really liked the way you covered up everything.

The leather on the seats looks amazing. It adds so much richness to the interiors right from the colour to the design and finish( apart from that last pic ofcourse).

The bad thing is that Tata is still not able to get a control over these stupid yet easily fixable niggles. In a new car such small issues kind of ruin the experience.

Wishing you many happy miles. Whats the FE you are getting? I didn't find the figures although I remember reading that its fantastic.

Edit: I am not too sure about those alloys. They look good but it somehow doesn't match the car's overall appeal. To me Manza has always looked like that executive sedan rather than a youngster car. And I would have loved something more sober to go with it.

Thank you Dr. Mohit !

Yes - the leather feel seats really make a LOT of difference.
& Even more so - when seeing them live & EVEN more when you sit !!!

Amazing!

As for the last pic - NOT Tata's fault.

The guy's at the dealership who used a blade to cut through the plastic covering it.

I had written to the company about it - the dealership has accepted it & they will be replacing it.

Only issue is - since this seat is only on the limited edition - they don't have ready spares.
So they will attend to it in some time (next 2-3 weeks).

The other 2 pics - are definitely Tata's fault. & its really stupid they can't fix such really small niggles.
(again - the loose windshield strip - if you check my PDI pics - you can make out it is intact - but on day of delivery it was off - makes me doubt the dealership again ... what say?)

Yes - I did not dwelve deep into FE - or for that matter any major topic.

As I had mentioned - I am more than happy to elaborate when asked to.

& a couple of people such as yourself have asked for it - hence I have already posted about it
Here:
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...ml#post2564540

As for your comment on the Alloys.

I am genuinely inclined to agree with you.

I too look at it as a nice executive sedan - especially with this colour, leather seats, arm rest, delicate strips of chrome & all the techno features.

My friend & fellow T-Bhpian rutwij too had highly insisted on an alloys change & tyre upgrade even BEFORE I bought it.

I had thought I would - definitely - but my family were FOR the alloys - hence we decided to put it on hold.
(even though I would get the best exchange price then)
&
MapMyIndia was more of a priority to spend on than the alloys - based on the principle of 'Something is better than Nothing'

Last edited by Dr.Suraj : 2nd November 2011 at 03:11. Reason: Added content
Old 2nd November 2011, 03:23   #39
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingkolors View Post
Thanks for sharing the very detailed report. It was very easy and fun to read. You covered every aspect of the car. Wish you many happy miles with the car.

Please let us know how the car drives through the humps and potholes and also about the NVH levels. I've seen the gear knob vibrate in my friend's Vista (even at low speeds).

And yes, I agree with @drmohitg, please change those alloys. They dont really gel with the overall look of the car. Something with lesser/steel spokes will give a royal look.

Keep updating us. Congratulations! Drive safe.
Thank you very much for your kind words !

NVH levels - UNBELIEVABLE. Not one person could believe that this is a Tata Diesel car sitting inside (27 people so far have had a ride in the car).
It is absolutely silent when running & idling.

When driving if you are in the RPM range of 1500 to 2800 - equally silent. You will not feel a thing.

Beyond 3000 rpm - you hear a nice refined growl from the engine.
The kind that you would enjoy - encouraging. Not an ugly diesel grunt.

Worth noting - this is all in a NEW car & with only A/C on speed 1 & music system OFF.

If the A/c is on speed 2 & music system is on volume 8. You can go upto 4000 Rpm & you wont hear a thing.

Most of the time - you will not hear ANYTHING inside. The cabin is SUPER silent.

As for Vibrations :
No - no gear know vibrations at all. None whatsoever.
General vibrations - only on 1 distinct occassions : when reversing + steering fully locked to right side - when releasing clutch at about 25%.
Almost every time.

Harshness -
Let me say frankly - the suspension is good. But not extra-ordinary.
It is rightly balanced. Not too soft. Not too stiff.
Hence good highway ride - you can sail through a rough patch @ 80, passengers may feel something - but not as alarming as it would be.

Actually the seats play a major role in dampening it. More than the suspension.
IMO - it can do with better suspension.

ALSO : As mentioned twice earlier - UNIMAGINABLE improvement after switching to Nitrogen in the tyres. It was like a totally different car.
Then you could eaisly go over all the poorly laid paver blocks on Mumbai roads & the badly re-filled edges between 2 types of roads of concrete & blocks ....
You cannot even feel the thump.

If you go over a BAD pothole - you will DEFINITELY hear a muffled thump & will feel about 30% of the actual shock (this is based on the fact that I used to drive my 6 year old Indica with totally fired suspensions over the same potholes).

I too have agreed to the alloys.

But sorry - I don't see it happening in the near future.

But will put it on the to-do wish list!

Thank you !

Quote:
Originally Posted by bblost View Post
Thank you very much for sharing such a detailed and absolutely fantastic thread.

As some one looking for a new car sometime in the next year, reading this thread has made me seriously consider the Manza. It was not on my list so far.

Thank you!

Entirely my pleasure!

& this was the EXACT purpose of posting this review.
As is mentioned in my last post of the review ....

It is worth looking at once.

I will personally urge you & request you - PLEASE DO.

Sit in the 'sofa' behind once - !

There are many things in the Manza - which become instant benchmarks when you compare other cars with then.

If you really wish to see & drive a Celebration Edition - you are more than welcome to try mine.
(since no dealer will have this limited edition piece for a TD - is what I have been told).
& it really is VERY different from the regular Elan.

All the Best!

Will look forward to your ownership thread soon !
Dr.Suraj is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd November 2011, 08:06   #40
BHPian

Lovely Car Doctor.

And a even more lovely report. You have actually done a complete report in every aspect.

Wishing you a long and joyful journey with the Eleganza.
rajchetan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd November 2011, 13:31   #41
BHPian

some pics - touched up a little in Picassa.

Nothing professional - just a little tinkering.

1/3

Celebrate Eleganza - Tata Manza Elan Quadrajet Celebration Edition !-dscn61231.jpg

Celebrate Eleganza - Tata Manza Elan Quadrajet Celebration Edition !-dscn61291.jpg

Celebrate Eleganza - Tata Manza Elan Quadrajet Celebration Edition !-dscn61321.jpg

Celebrate Eleganza - Tata Manza Elan Quadrajet Celebration Edition !-dscn61771-copy.jpg

Celebrate Eleganza - Tata Manza Elan Quadrajet Celebration Edition !-dscn61801-copy.jpg

Celebrate Eleganza - Tata Manza Elan Quadrajet Celebration Edition !-dscn61821-copy.jpg

Celebrate Eleganza - Tata Manza Elan Quadrajet Celebration Edition !-dscn61981-copy.jpg

Celebrate Eleganza - Tata Manza Elan Quadrajet Celebration Edition !-dscn61982-copy.jpg

Celebrate Eleganza - Tata Manza Elan Quadrajet Celebration Edition !-dscn61983-copy.jpg

Name:  DSCN62002  Copy.JPG
Views: 3331
Size:  183.9 KB

Continued ...

Last edited by Dr.Suraj : 2nd November 2011 at 13:34.
Old 2nd November 2011, 13:34   #42
BHPian

2/3

Celebrate Eleganza - Tata Manza Elan Quadrajet Celebration Edition !-dscn62001-copy.jpg

Celebrate Eleganza - Tata Manza Elan Quadrajet Celebration Edition !-dscn62002-copy.jpg

Celebrate Eleganza - Tata Manza Elan Quadrajet Celebration Edition !-dscn62003-copy.jpg

Celebrate Eleganza - Tata Manza Elan Quadrajet Celebration Edition !-dscn62011-copy.jpg

Celebrate Eleganza - Tata Manza Elan Quadrajet Celebration Edition !-dscn62012-copy.jpg

Celebrate Eleganza - Tata Manza Elan Quadrajet Celebration Edition !-dscn62091-copy.jpg

Celebrate Eleganza - Tata Manza Elan Quadrajet Celebration Edition !-dscn62201-copy.jpg

Celebrate Eleganza - Tata Manza Elan Quadrajet Celebration Edition !-dscn62202-copy.jpg

Celebrate Eleganza - Tata Manza Elan Quadrajet Celebration Edition !-dscn62241.jpg

Celebrate Eleganza - Tata Manza Elan Quadrajet Celebration Edition !-dscn62301.jpg
Old 2nd November 2011, 13:39   #43
BHPian

3/3

Celebrate Eleganza - Tata Manza Elan Quadrajet Celebration Edition !-dscn61861.jpg

Celebrate Eleganza - Tata Manza Elan Quadrajet Celebration Edition !-dscn61951.jpg

Celebrate Eleganza - Tata Manza Elan Quadrajet Celebration Edition !-dscn62061.jpg

Celebrate Eleganza - Tata Manza Elan Quadrajet Celebration Edition !-dscn62151.jpg

Name:  DSCN62171.JPG
Views: 3306
Size:  120.9 KB

Celebrate Eleganza - Tata Manza Elan Quadrajet Celebration Edition !-dscn62241.jpg

Celebrate Eleganza - Tata Manza Elan Quadrajet Celebration Edition !-dscn62301.jpg

Celebrate Eleganza - Tata Manza Elan Quadrajet Celebration Edition !-dscn62311.jpg

Celebrate Eleganza - Tata Manza Elan Quadrajet Celebration Edition !-dscn62361.jpg

Celebrate Eleganza - Tata Manza Elan Quadrajet Celebration Edition !-dscn62621.jpg

Celebrate Eleganza - Tata Manza Elan Quadrajet Celebration Edition !-dscn62741.jpg

Celebrate Eleganza - Tata Manza Elan Quadrajet Celebration Edition !-dscn63451.jpg

Celebrate Eleganza - Tata Manza Elan Quadrajet Celebration Edition !-dscn63452.jpg

Celebrate Eleganza - Tata Manza Elan Quadrajet Celebration Edition !-dscn63471.jpg

Celebrate Eleganza - Tata Manza Elan Quadrajet Celebration Edition !-dscn63621.jpg

Celebrate Eleganza - Tata Manza Elan Quadrajet Celebration Edition !-dscn64251.jpg

Celebrate Eleganza - Tata Manza Elan Quadrajet Celebration Edition !-dscn64141.jpg
Dr.Suraj is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd November 2011, 14:31   #44
BHPian

Congratualtions on the new asset, money very well spent, my two cents: After 10k for the oil change please move to full synthetic (if ELAN already doesnt come with it) makes a world of difference or if you have Mr M. then change oil as soon as you can. Believe me this engine grows on you and be ready you are going to travel a lot more Second is some nice Turtle/Meguair wax on the new car the paint job is superb and deserves it.

Last edited by kartikk : 2nd November 2011 at 14:36. Reason: Smiley
Old 2nd November 2011, 18:37   #45
RGK
Senior - BHPian

Congrats Surajji. Manza looks elegant and wonderful.
Got a real deal for my B-i-L , 2011 Manza, done 6677kms for 5.95 and it was brand new.

Had the car for two days and enjoyed the space and space. I faced two issues.
1. Gear shift was not smooth.
2. The mute button in the steering control did not work..

Got a mileage of 13km in the city with AC. I think it is pretty decent considering the size of the car. The headlights are damn good especially after driving Figo.

Happy and Safe Motoring.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks