Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 3rd September 2012, 19:19   #76
BHPian

Re: Falling in Love Again. The Story of a Czech Maiden - Skoda Yeti

Hi Sunilrj, Any idea if the shipping charges from superskoda are different if i get it delivered in UK?
Old 3rd September 2012, 21:23   #77
BHPian

the shipping charges are marginally lower, but how are you going to take delivery in UK ? through a Suite/Virtual Address provided by Borderlinx/aramex etc ? if there are import duties in UK then who will clear the import in UK ?
Old 6th September 2012, 10:41   #78
BHPian

Look Mama! What i Got!!

ABREX - SKODA YETI - 1/72 scale - LIMITED EDITION !

Falling in Love Again. The Story of a Czech Maiden - Skoda Yeti-img2012090600029.jpg

A Closer View!

Falling in Love Again. The Story of a Czech Maiden - Skoda Yeti-img2012090600030.jpg
Sunilrj is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 6th September 2012, 10:49   #79
BHPian

Dude..you are a true Yeti Fanboy! Great going. Keep us updated on future acquisitions.
Old 6th September 2012, 11:34   #80
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by C300 View Post
Dude..you are a true Yeti Fanboy! Great going. Keep us updated on future acquisitions.
Not Exactly a Fan Boy, but i always have had my cars stand out from the rest. maybe thats the reason why i got a price of 7.25 Lakhs on a April 2009 Model Fiat Linea 1.3 E+ that had done about 25K kms!
Old 6th September 2012, 18:12   #81
BHPian

Looks like you're obsessed with the Yeti. Gr8. Anyway ordered the front bumper alu trim which i talked about earlier from superskoda on the 27 th of last month. Does it take this long? I have no way of tracking it on the website which says that is has been dipatched. I living just next door to Mumbai, it should've reached me by now rite?
Old 6th September 2012, 21:48   #82
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by autoskooll View Post
Looks like you're obsessed with the Yeti. Gr8. Anyway ordered the front bumper alu trim which i talked about earlier from superskoda on the 27 th of last month. Does it take this long? I have no way of tracking it on the website which says that is has been dipatched. I living just next door to Mumbai, it should've reached me by now rite?
You can Track the item using the package number on the Czech Post website here: http://www.ceskaposta.cz/en/nastroje...ni-zasilky.php

and on the Indian Postal System Tracking website here : http://ipsweb.ptcmysore.gov.in/ipswe...Web_submit.htm

if the sites show that atleast 4 days have elapsed since your goods went into customs that means you can expect a notice from the Customs department asking you to furnish the Invoice and proof of Payment.
Sunilrj is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th September 2012, 21:57   #83
BHPian

Hey Sunil, I have a question regarding the workshop manuals that you got from Skoda erwin. How useful are they?
Old 6th September 2012, 21:59   #84
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by fi.robin View Post
Hey Sunil, I have a question regarding the workshop manuals that you got from Skoda erwin. How useful are they?
very useful! come down to Mangalore and i will give you a demo. they give you a wiring diagram, steps and diagrams of how to install / remove fitments and parts, etc. you have them and you can have the workshop treating you like god!

Last edited by Sunilrj : 6th September 2012 at 22:00.
Old 7th September 2012, 08:26   #85
BHPian

if you are looking for a workshop repair Manual for any Skoda Cars, PM me
Old 11th September 2012, 14:10   #86
BHPian

Glad to Announce the Arrival of MY VERY OWN ROSS-TECH Hex-Can Cable!

Falling in Love Again. The Story of a Czech Maiden - Skoda Yeti-img2012091100033.jpg

The Customs Duty was a Bummer! Thanks to my Videshi Brother who Declared the Value of the Consignment at a Higher Rate than the Cost of the Cable!

Falling in Love Again. The Story of a Czech Maiden - Skoda Yeti-img2012091100034.jpg

Here it is Registered and Activated! fully Legal

Falling in Love Again. The Story of a Czech Maiden - Skoda Yeti-rosstech-vag-com.jpg

A Screen Shot of the Electronic Modules!

Falling in Love Again. The Story of a Czech Maiden - Skoda Yeti-vag-modules.jpg

and here is the First Scan Log!

Log File.pdf
Old 11th September 2012, 16:49   #87
BANNED

Infractions: 0/2 (8)

A week to 10 days normally.
Exceptional circumstances and/ or customs delays may warrant an extra 4-5 days or so.
Thats been my experience with many orders from International sites, including SuperSkoda.

(And by the way, do please watch out with your use of SMS language and SMS spellings - on TBHP, the rules about preserving the niceties of the language are very clear and not to be compromised. I am sure this time a friendly moderator will edit your post for you if you PM them so please do so.)

Quote:

Last edited by shankar.balan : 11th September 2012 at 16:51.
shankar.balan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th September 2012, 20:02   #88
BHPian

Hey sunilrj. I still haven't received the Front bumper trim as yet. It's 3 weeks now since I've placed the order. Should I go look around at the local post office or any of the courier guys? I have also not received any calls from customs. Is there any way of getting in touch with them to claim the same? Thanks..
Old 18th September 2012, 20:03   #89
BHPian

Quote:
Hey sunilrj. I still haven't received the Front bumper trim as yet. It's 3 weeks now since I've placed the order. Should I go look around at the local post office or any of the courier guys? I have also not received any calls from customs. Is there any way of getting in touch with them to claim the same? Thanks..
PM me the Tracking Number and i shall tell you where your item is. The tracking number you will get under 'my orders' in your superskoda account.
Old 20th September 2012, 11:17   #90
BHPian

Finally Some High Resoultion Pics of the Maiden. All Along it was from the Blackberry, and the pics didnt do Justice to her Beauty!

The Front Profile! Check out the Gloss on account of the Waxoyl Treatment

Falling in Love Again. The Story of a Czech Maiden - Skoda Yeti-dsc_0019-1280x853.jpg

The Side profile with the Fender Flares a.k.a Rugged Wheel Arch Extension Kit!

Falling in Love Again. The Story of a Czech Maiden - Skoda Yeti-dsc_0020-1280x853.jpg

Does anyone Have this on your Yeti ?

Falling in Love Again. The Story of a Czech Maiden - Skoda Yeti-dsc_0021-1280x853.jpg

Another Closer Look!

Falling in Love Again. The Story of a Czech Maiden - Skoda Yeti-dsc_0022-1280x853.jpg

A Close Look with the Key Inserted! Notice the keychain! Not a Skoda OE Product, but Looks Nice!

Falling in Love Again. The Story of a Czech Maiden - Skoda Yeti-dsc_0023-1280x853.jpg

The OEM Ashtray! Perhaps Skoda Didnt Want to Encourage Smoking. so this is Left out during Delivery

Falling in Love Again. The Story of a Czech Maiden - Skoda Yeti-dsc_0024-1280x853.jpg

The Skoda Emblem on the Kagu 3D Mats!

Falling in Love Again. The Story of a Czech Maiden - Skoda Yeti-dsc_0025-1280x853.jpg

The Yeti Limited Edition Door Sill Covers! Seems these were only Released for the Czech Republic and Slovakia

Falling in Love Again. The Story of a Czech Maiden - Skoda Yeti-dsc_0026-1280x853.jpg

The Funky Monkey (perfume) but now a Mere Show Piece. Typical Chinese Product.

Falling in Love Again. The Story of a Czech Maiden - Skoda Yeti-dsc_0027-1280x853.jpg

The Right Rear 3/4th Profile. Looks Aggressive after the Wheel Arch Treatment!

Falling in Love Again. The Story of a Czech Maiden - Skoda Yeti-dsc_0028-1280x853.jpg

The Team-Bhp Sticker. Unfortunately the Black 'Got Bhp?' sticker got flicked while she was parked at a Mall and a couple of days later saw the sticker on an Auto-Rickshaw!!

Falling in Love Again. The Story of a Czech Maiden - Skoda Yeti-dsc_0029-1280x853.jpg

The K&N Decal! The Black 5 Piece Decal got Damaged During Wash

Falling in Love Again. The Story of a Czech Maiden - Skoda Yeti-dsc_0030-1280x853.jpg

The Frame for Fixing the Number Plate. Prevents Quite a few Rattles and Damage to the paint which occurs when Metal comes into Contact with Metal

Falling in Love Again. The Story of a Czech Maiden - Skoda Yeti-dsc_0031-1280x853.jpg

The Left Hand Side 3/4th profile For your Viewing Pleasure

Falling in Love Again. The Story of a Czech Maiden - Skoda Yeti-dsc_0032-1280x853.jpg

a Close Look at the 'Skoda' Branded Non slip Mat

Falling in Love Again. The Story of a Czech Maiden - Skoda Yeti-dsc_0033-1280x853.jpg

The Valve Caps!

Falling in Love Again. The Story of a Czech Maiden - Skoda Yeti-dsc_0034-1280x853.jpg

A Microscopic View!

Falling in Love Again. The Story of a Czech Maiden - Skoda Yeti-dsc_0035-1280x853.jpg

and Finally Waxoyl Zindabad!

Falling in Love Again. The Story of a Czech Maiden - Skoda Yeti-dsc_0036-1280x853.jpg

Have Ordered accessories and Fitments and they are in different stages of Shipping! Some are in Transit and Some at my Suite at Borderlinx U.K. Will Update Here Once I get Them in Hand! Hopefully once Executed she would be the Most Decorated Maiden, Owners pride and Neighbours Envy!

PS: The Gloss on the Glass is not because of any sunfilm. Its a Glass Treatment called 'Rain Out' which Makes the Glass Slippery and Water 'Beads' and falls off. A product Similar to Rain X that is now Extinct in India

Last edited by Sunilrj : 20th September 2012 at 11:20.
Sunilrj is offline   (3) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks